Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Since there's literally no place to discuss last year's PreRish and Bajaj scenes, I'll keep posting throwbacks. Last set of discussions before the show ends and forum shuts down.

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

If not for RB holding her in the nick of time, she would have fell on her tummy and lost her cutiepie ...... with Mohini's push , but then woh dil ki buri nahin hai .. oh wait she is the epitome of selective forgiving and forgetting . 

I loved that bit where Moh asked RB "kya aapki patni thodi dher aur mere bete ke saath ruk sakti hai " πŸ˜ˆ his authority , command garners respect not just for himself but for ppl around him .  

Prerna to her never ending humiliations : 

Na Na Karate Pyaar

Tumhin Se Kar Baithe

Karna Tha Inkaar Magar

Iqaraar Tumhin Se Kar Baithe

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

I don't get one thing...this ending...is it anywhere suggesting that the people who humiliated Prerna have changed? That she will go to her sasural and live a life full of respect and trust? That she will be loved by everyone and not just her partner? That she will not be called names and accused of things she did with good intentions?

Is it?

who cares for respect and trust they are so over rated,... love even if  laced in insults and humiliations is enough 

loved by everyone ? why ? when her partner is her "Sab kuch" even beyond her own self or her own mother or her own daughter 

She doesn't mind being called names as at the end she understands everyone so well "woh dil ke bure nahin hai " 

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Instead of wasting my time on this strange Dil ki sunne Wali Prerna, I will focus on the crispness of KSG as Bajaj and gloat over how sexy he is! 

Yes! I thought the phase Bajaj was a raw deal! Smooth like whiskey! His charm was infectious in this one. Everytime, he saves her from a fall! Every single time. 

☺️

When she drowned, he unclipped her!  That crisp black suit and when he just gave it back to Mohini! Omg, those crisp jaws! 

oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

Instead of wasting my time on this strange Dil ki sunne Wali Prerna, I will focus on the crispness of KSG as Bajaj and gloat over how sexy he is! 

Yes! I thought the phase Bajaj was a raw deal! Smooth like whiskey! His charm was infectious in this one. Everytime, he saves her from a fall! Every single time. 

☺️

When she drowned, he unclipped her!  That crisp black suit and when he just gave it back to Mohini! Omg, those crisp jaws!

lolz there's not enough emojis to describe the effect KSG's RB had on me, it was pure β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ . he was just 😍 i don't think I'll EVER get over him *fans herself vigorously * 🀣 for me his character left for US & never returned πŸ˜† & no one can convince me otherwise.

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

True! Every second of this scene is brilliant and the gifs  are just 

Wistfulness thumbnail

He didn't leave for US but London. πŸ˜†

oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

He didn't leave for US but London. πŸ˜†

lolz i thought i heard him say US in the party...oh well RB left in his black sexy glory & never came back πŸ€ͺ

Pori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Omgggg!!! Thank you for sharing the Gifs. They are amazing 

I loved this episode and watched the parts on replay for a while. Also, when prerna puts her hand in his arm 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 to stop him and him just giving her the look. I can go on and on and on!!

I think the Gifs played a huge role and the At conversation for my craziness for this couple. 

Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pori

Omgggg!!! Thank you for sharing the Gifs. They are amazing 

I loved this episode and watched the parts on replay for a while. Also, when prerna puts her hand in his arm 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 to stop him and him just giving her the look. I can go on and on and on!!

I think the Gifs played a huge role and the At conversation for my craziness for this couple. 

Yeah I agree. That was the purpose. 😁