Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Tinah

This has made me think that since so many Indians are lapping her supposed investigations, it means all these people like to be spoonfed! No wonder India is in this situation today. They had rather be spoonfed and be told everything that they only want to hear rather than use their brains! 

It's scary!

What’s scarier is some ppl in this forum blindly believe in the conspiracy theories of murder and rape. It’s not like “may be its a murder” or “ I think it can be foul play”. They say it’s definitely a murder as if they are the eye witnesses . They don’t even wanna question any narrative. Just lap it up and spew it again.

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Equine

What’s scarier is some ppl in this forum blindly believe in the conspiracy theories of murder and rape. It’s not like “may be its a murder” or “ I think it can be foul play”. They say it’s definitely a murder as if they are the eye witnesses . They don’t even wanna question any narrative. Just lap it up and spew it again.

on top of their hypocrisy to supposedly get justice for Sushant...after he died...like, where was all this concern and love for him when he was alive? Now suddenly people are coming out of the woodwork and claiming they were fans. Some even join social media supposedly for him only. 

Ridiculous...Either they are from BJP IT cell groups or they are jobless with nothing else to do.