Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Hari73

From tom episode onwards, last day in kasauti?  Pre wearing climax scene sari..

Komo is also wearing the climax scene Saree . I am really anxious to see the execution of the climax and most of the reunion of AnuPre.  πŸ€”

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aurtika

Komo is also wearing the climax scene Saree . I am really anxious to see the execution of the climax and most of the reunion of AnuPre.  πŸ€”

Anxious πŸ˜‚ πŸ€£ 

surbhi1995 thumbnail

Non sense episode with no head and tail.how they r going to scrap everything in just 9 episodes only with this pace.

I guess climax will be worse than the last Krish chaku mask stunt.

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aurtika

No need to be anxious.   It's their full effort kill anupre essence.  But they don't know, for many of us kzk ended on cp birth.  

Now I am watching n excited how I can toll cvs moreπŸ˜†

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

From tom episode onwards, last day in kasauti?  Pre wearing climax scene sari..

climax is shot late, but we have many scenes shot before too

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: surbhi1995

Non sense episode with no head and tail.how they r going to scrap everything in just 9 episodes only with this pace.

just be prepared to witness worst wrapping up

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: surbhi1995

Ur forgetting parth agreed to be a part of kzk2 till the time it ends ," giving limited amount of time"  . So they will show other characters to fill up the space. Theek hi hain vaise kaunsa kuch mindblowing ho raha tha

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail

No need to be anxious.   It's their full effort kill anupre essence.  But they don't know, for many of us kzk ended on cp birth.  

Now I am watching n excited how I can toll cvs moreπŸ˜†

You are actually right. I forgot that I already got my happy ending in the hospital with ANuPrePie . Thanks for reminding me that anything we get now is just bonus.πŸ˜†

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

Anxious πŸ˜‚ πŸ€£ 

DG 

Visiting the forum daily might have hightened my emotions .πŸ€” I was happy leaving with my own happy ending before.πŸ˜†

surbhi1995 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Ur forgetting parth agreed to be a part of kzk2 till the time it ends ," giving limited amount of time"  . So they will show other characters to fill up the space. Theek hi hain vaise kaunsa kuch mindblowing ho raha tha

Now can we accept that he was not being unprofessional,he was not armtwisting ekta and sp by playing quitting card.

He actually wanted to quit and all this happen like track change, show end r end result of his decision to quit