vanraj is too much

Posted: 3 years ago

vanraj is too much men what he doing he is not at all ashamed of

he spend soo many year with anu atleast she deserve some respect from vanraj if not love 

why  he doing all this everyone know why but what pissed me off the most that vanraj have no regret at all  , makers should show that vanraj have some guilt for what he doing that look may b more realistic  to me as anu and vanraj marry since 25 year itne thoo attachment ho jate han even if u dont love that person 

thats why i dont want anu to forgive this men at all idk whats in makers mind if makers plan forgiveness then they should show some regrets from vanraj side by now or if makers plan divorce then they are going perfectly 

Such a cheap pathetic man vanraj ðŸ˜¡

He is disrespecting his innocent wife at every step. Such men deserves to tight slap and legal actions. 

His chipkali kavya is no less, that Home wrecker is shamelessly behaving like she is legal wife of that vanraj .

Someone should file case of adultery on vanraj.

I have never seen wife like Anupama . I guess Anupama and Mauli type wives only exist in serials. Blind faith can destroy your life .

They are doing everything just under her nose but this Anupama is so blind to see anything.

In reality god have blessed every women with sixth sense. Sixth sense to understand how men is looking at her, Sixth sense to understand Good touch and bad touch,  Sixth sense to understand how other ladies are behaving with her,Sixth sense to understand husband’s eye . In serials they are just making fun of women’s god gifted quality.

Neither this lady has any sixth sense nor common sense to understand that her husband is romancing with other woman just under her nose.

Upar se Vanraaj's act nowadays. The day the truth will come out, she'll break in a bad way.

@Andy : Yes she will break in a bad way . She will pay price of her blind faith . She should not allow kavya at home as so many people have informed her about her husband’s affair with kavya.

Edited by sweet_tania - 3 years ago

Originally posted by sweet_tania

Such a cheap pathetic man vanraj ðŸ˜¡

He is disrespecting his innocent wife at every step. Such men deserves to tight slap and legal actions. 

His chipkali kavya is no less, that Home wrecker is shamelessly behaving like she is legal wife of that vanraj .

Someone should file case of adultery on vanraj.

I have never seen wife like Anupama . I guess Anupama and Mauli type wives only exist in serials. Blind faith can destroy your life .

They are doing everything just under her nose but this Anupama is so blind to see anything.

In reality god have blessed every women with sixth sense. Sixth sense to understand how men is looking at her, Sixth sense to understand Good touch and bad touch,  Sixth sense to understand how other ladies are behaving with her,Sixth sense to understand husband’s eye . In serials they are just making fun of women’s god gifted quality.

Neither this lady has any sixth sense nor common sense to understand that her husband is romancing with other woman just under her nose.

i always praise kavya in initial epi always thought she is not like typical vamp like in other shows i want to take my words back she is same ðŸ˜¡

Originally posted by Andy3456

Upar se Vanraaj's act nowadays. The day the truth will come out, she'll break in a bad way.

the way vanraj shout on her she become soo upset in today epi when she come abt vanraj real face she never gonna b same person 

But the more Vanraj seems heartless and remorseless, the easier it will be for Anupamaa to walk away. If they end up showing Vanraj as showing as some sort of regrets, then there is a possibility of anupamaa contemplating on forgiving him and starting anew. To be honest, I don’t t want this at all. I want her to kick him out of her life without difficulties and I don’t want to feel like she should have given him a second chance... whenever someone comes about feeling sorry, asking forgiveness and so on, even in real life, we often feel tempted to give people another chance. That’s what a lot of us do as human beings, we want to see the good change in people and so that’s why we do second chances. But I don’t want Vanraj to get any at all, sorry but not sorry

One thing is too much apart from vanraj  

That when mama ji  do not  speak name of kaamini  properly 

My blood boil when he wrongly  call kaamini  name. It is not at all funny

i was annoyed at first when anupama let kavya live with them. but now i have a feeling, rakhi will find out about vanraj and kavya's EMA and she will expose them in front of the family. ðŸ˜ˆ

Originally posted by ANGELshweta

i was annoyed at first when anupama let kavya live with them. but now i have a feeling, rakhi will find out about vanraj and kavya's EMA and she will expose them in front of the family. ðŸ˜ˆ

Yes Rakhi please do that ðŸ˜ˆ