Maan come to home hearing geet say in sleep

Maan stay with her

Geet in stock maan say her meet to Dr

Waiting for next update 

natu10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Nice update. 

This incident has a great impact  on geet. At least she started trusting  maan.  Since Khanna  told him that he wanted geet, he tried all his best to keep her away  from him. Unfortunately  geet got it the wrong  way and did not trust him

Now that she is saved at home but it s6till  bothering her that Khanna  would do anything to have her. Last time  he was successful  with Sasha  help. On the other  side maan is  like a silent observer noticing all her moves. Finally  he spoke and geet also shared her worries.

Eager to know what maan did to Sasha  and also what is planning  to do. Will he inform everyone  that geet is his wife.

Update soon.

Edited by natu10 - 2 years ago
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Pw of part 20 send

Edited by Gurti_Maaneet - 2 years ago
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nice part. Annie not know about Maan. She feels all problems in Geet life is Maan. What Maan did with Shasha? I am hoping he find out what Khanna wants to do? Geet is not in her senses, she scare of him. Maybe he not keep quiet. Annie stay with soham but Maan not like she left her alone. Maan wants to make clear but Geet not wants Maan do anything. 

Let see what step Maan do next? Waiting for next part.

i rok thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

hey,

thanks for the update...

nice update...

Geet and Maan finally getting close to each other... for the first time in ages geet hast started to feel safe around maan and she is not pushiong him away...As she has got to know the truth from sasha..

i want to know what deso annie know about geet...who was her brother...aniee knows the truth about maan and geet but there is a mystery as to who she is..

lets see what maan does after he has got to know what khana has done to geet

Amiyousuf thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice update.... 

Maan was there to save Geet and brought  Geet back to Khurana Mansion. And here Annie was already tensed bcoz Annie thought that who is after them has done something to Geet. When Annie sees Geet coming injured with Maan she thought Maan has done something to Geet but Geet inform her about Maan being her savior.. Also loved the scene where Maan came and goes to Grey's room and assured her to trust him for once.  and Geet instantly hold his hand and slept on his hand and Maan keep waiting and Maan also slept there. In morning Soham cames to Geet  becoz he was missing her. And Maan told Geet that she needs a doctor and maaneet did have a normal conversation after longtime....

Thanks for the pm dear ๐Ÿ˜—โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜—๐Ÿ˜—

Waiting for next update ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿค 

Creampuff thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Part 22 

Omg di you have the chimes in my head turning ..... so much going on & so much to process ......

Firstly poor geet is extremely traumatized by this incident which is totally understandable........ I like how you depicted maanโ€™s caring & protective nature in this update . It is also nice that geet finally trusts maan....... they seemed to have come to a temporary internal truce w/o even communicating. However I wish they would communicate so they could air out all their differences & misunderstandings but that would mean the end of the story ..... so I have to wait ๐Ÿ˜†

You mentioned that Annie hates maan from what she heard from her brother & sister in law ........ so geet is her sister in law ???? How could geet get married w/o divorcing maan ?? And where is annieโ€™s Brother??? And who is looking for them ??? The suspense is killing me di 

Curious also how sasha was punished ..... I would of loved to read about it ... ๐Ÿ˜ˆI know I am pure evil when it comes to the villains in the story ๐Ÿ˜†

The ending sounds promising ....,,  is maan going to announce geet is his wife ??? 

Canโ€™t wait to read the next update 

Thank you di ๐Ÿค—

gbhat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Great update 

Annie is so worried for Geet. She hates Maan  she has heard abt Maan only from her brother & sis in law. When she sees Geet & looking at her condition she thinks Maan has hurt her & starts to shout at Maan but Geet tells that he saved her. 

Geets condition is so bad that even the slightest sound terrifies her Maan doesn't like to see her in this condition 

At least some of the misunderstandings is cleared but still many questions need to b answered 

Waiting for an update soon

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

commented on blog 

thanks a lot for pm n pw