Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: arryline

MP and Shashwat are taken to task by fans ,jitna goodwill banaya all went to drains 

Overconfidence ki band baj gaya. They thought Riansh fans can see what ever they produce 😡

arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: s_lover

Overconfidence ki band baj gaya. They thought Riansh fans can see what ever they produce 😡

Exactly this is the time they need to garner new audience .

I really hope precap is a phuski and the scene is something else otherwise bhagwan bachaye trolls se 

mesravz thumbnail

Originally posted by: arryline

Exactly this is the time they need to garner new audience .

I really hope precap is a phuski and the scene is something else otherwise bhagwan bachaye trolls se 

Yup

I heard other shows and  pair who are famous are jealous of this new jodi who taken away the limelight, now they find a reason to troll 

Edited by s_lover - 3 years ago
Tejaswini240896 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Yup

I heard other shows and  pair who are famous are jealous of this new jodi who taken away the limelight, now they find a reason to troll 

I m so not going to twitter tomorrow...precap me hi itna troll kiya..ep aane ke bad toh🤐

mesravz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tejaswini240896

I m so not going to twitter tomorrow...precap me hi itna troll kiya..ep aane ke bad toh🤐

We better not 🤦‍♀️ When we love show we can’t handle that kind of criticism, I know that scene is a big sh**. But love makes you biased right?

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

ohh God, ye banda paagal hai kya??🤔 mai toh darr hi gayi😆

dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Guys har desi serial mai koi ek episode to ott hota hi hai But as a Riansh fan why we are part of negativity?  Sometimes we get something we don't want or don't like right?  We can complain to writers and show makers but now I feel we are going to ruin our Riansh with negativity 😭please support Riansh 

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dipali13

Guys har desi serial mai koi ek episode to ott hota hi hai But as a Riansh fan why we are part of negativity?  Sometimes we get something we don't want or don't like right?  We can complain to writers and show makers but now I feel we are going to ruin our Riansh with negativity 😭please support Riansh 

exactly, serial kya movies me bhi bohot OTT scenes hote hai, as if the other colours show is very well written🤔

Bas show ko badnaam karne k tareeke hai sab

dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yup

So we have to United against other pairs fandom right but unfortunately we help them 

Tejaswini240896 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dipali13

So we have to United against other pairs fandom right but unfortunately we help them 

Which show and couple ?