Ex Wife Kalki Koechlin on Anurag Kashyap

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

"Dont let the social media circus get to you. You have fought for the freedom of women in your scripts, you've defended their integrity in your personal space as well as in the professional space. I have been witness to it. You have stood up for my integrity even after our divorce and you have supported me even when I felt unsafe in my work environment before we got together"

Phew. That's quite a statement from Kalki, who isn't even political or outspoken like the rest such as Richa or Swara. Good on you Kalki

Rest is here : https://twitter.com/kalkikanmani/status/1307927231604248579

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Edited - mistook it for an article 

Edited by Veni-Vidi-Vici - 3 years ago
Sashay01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veni-Vidi-Vici

post the link along with it .. I think pasting an article without the link is against the rules.. Some news websites are cool but others raise a stink and the claim violation of their intellectual property.. You might end up getting a message from a mod 

Oh sure. Thanks for pointing it out. I've added the twitter link, hope it's visible now? 

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sashay01

Oh sure. Thanks for pointing it out. I've added the twitter link, hope it's visible now? 

I thought it was a news article and said that .. Tweets don't need links 

Sashay01 thumbnail

I thought it was a news article and said that .. Tweets don't need links 

No worries

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail

Kashyap must reveal how he maintains good relationship with his ex wives.. I am not being sarcastic here.. A lot divorces are acrimonious.. Partners get very vengeful.. But both his ex wives are on good terms with him.. Even Aarti is nice to him.. Child custody also didn't cause trouble.. He isn't a sacrificing sadhu - santh but has managed some things well.. Two divorces aren't an accomplishment--no advice needed on marriage front but I feel he should talk about dealing with ex.. Not now but maybe a few years down the line. 

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail

Kashyap must reveal how he maintains good relationship with his ex wives.. I am not being sarcastic here.. A lot divorces are acrimonious.. Partners get very vengeful.. But both his ex wives are on good terms with him.. Even Aarti is nice to him.. Child custody also didn't cause trouble.. He isn't a sacrificing sadhu - santh but has managed some things well.. Two divorces aren't an accomplishment--no advice needed on marriage front but I feel he should talk about dealing with ex.. Not now but maybe a few years down the line. 

But sachh reveal hume thodi na karega.. ðŸ˜†.. Maybe there is no hard and fast rule.. Formula depends on how the former spouse is.. 

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

😆. May be he agreed to all of their terms on the divorce settlements and didn’t fight for anything. I didn’t even know that Kalki is his ex-wife..... wow. I hold her opinion in much higher regard than any Tapsees or Sonam’s. Kalki , as far as I have seen, is a very principled and opinionated woman and would not have supported him if Anurag is an sexual predator.

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

That b**ch is on a character defamation spree. She knows she can get away with anything and everything.

God, this woman is really something! Time to bring her down!

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: The-Voice

That b**ch is on a character defamation spree. She knows she can get away with anything and everything.

God, this woman is really something! Time to bring her down!

Who? ðŸ˜•