How was the episode guys?

imsoumyasrk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Wahh today's episode was good

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joshrocks28 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The only good and enjoyable scene was vani pool scene which made our Sunday.šŸ„°šŸ„°

Swatycat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Today was nice....it had the right dose of chemistry, revenge, comedy , planning plotting, new characters and mystery ....I enjoyed it....looking forward to next week as usual 

Just had an issue with his ā€œbhari bharkamā€ dialogue and the way veer pushed her head down in to the pool....

Edited by Swatycat - 3 years ago
Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Enjoyed it overall. šŸ‘šŸ¼

So_much_khushii thumbnail

When bani says yeh mangalsutra bht bhari h to veer replied han tumahre wajan ke hisab se  bhari bharkam šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ well I don't like these types of jokes but the way he said is hilarious šŸ¤£

Edited by So_much_khushii - 3 years ago
Swatycat thumbnail

It was body shaming, I felt bad when veer said that cause I didnā€™t want veer to say such things....he always does the right things in the wrong way like an antihero so itā€™s ok but this comment , I felt bad for his character ....like why 

Edited by Swatycat - 3 years ago
So_much_khushii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swatycat

It was body shaming, I felt bad when veer said that cause I didnā€™t want veer to say such things....he always does the right things in the wrong way like an antihero so itā€™s ok but this comment , I felt bad for his character ....like why 

Ikr , they should not write such dialogues even I felt a bit offended. But koi nahi. Hope aise jokes future m na ho. Aaj to I took it lightly.

imsoumyasrk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Whats wrong with snake skinšŸ¤”why it is different looking.. šŸ˜•

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swatycat

I think he meant her attitude and behaviour is bhaari Bharkam, not her weight.

Minig thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Episode was enjoyable.

Bani veer Tashan

Mayuri entry & her bubbly behaviour

Sasur Ji bahu nok jhok 

& Devars bane kaamwale šŸ˜†

All was goodā¤ļø

One thing I liked the most after marriage veer become one woman man. When Mayuri entered veerā€™s room he was less interested in her flirty conversations.