Karan Arora about Sharma family and Erica

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

“Oh, Erica is a lovely human being. There is so much of energy and masti in her. She is always on her toes when on sets. Though we are of the same age in real life, on screen I play her elder brother, so we had our share of masti and mazak when rehearsing and giving takes. She is a pool of talent and very grounded”, he says.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/exclusive-karan-arora-we-used-to-take-immense-pride-being-called-the-sharma-family-in-kasautii-zindagii-kay/articleshow/78205874.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Now all side character article one by one.  😆

When is main leads article.  Oct 3?

I am curious to know abt eri's project.   I feel she will take 6 months break.  I would prefer parica on tv, we could see them daily.   Hope they come back on tv, which I highly doubt..

Sutapasima thumbnail

I will miss Erica ..

I hope to see her in a new show soon .

Enlightened21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hari73

Now all side character article one by one.  😆

When is main leads article.  Oct 3?

I am curious to know abt eri's project.   I feel she will take 6 months break.  I would prefer parica on tv, we could see them daily.   Hope they come back on tv, which I highly doubt..

Kal mila hai na, on SBS. Usme kush ho jao. Kyonki, they are currently on an sanyaas. 😆

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grace4317

Kal mila hai na, on SBS. Usme kush ho jao. Kyonki, they are currently on an sanyaas. 😆

I am definitely not expecting them coming back together.   But I prefer to see them on my tv in diff show.

Enlightened21 thumbnail

I am definitely not expecting them coming back together.   But I prefer to see them on my tv in diff show.

I meant about their IVs Hari. 

Regarding them coming together, I am not expecting anything like that. Because Parth is already occupied with different projects and Eri ka tho kuch bhi pata nahin. So, I am planning to move on with something else instead of waiting to see them together. 

Hari73 thumbnail

I meant about their IVs Hari. 

Regarding them coming together, I am not expecting anything like that. Because Parth is already occupied with different projects and Eri ka tho kuch bhi pata nahin. So, I am planning to move on with something else instead of waiting to see them together. 

Seeing them together again will be miracle.  I will miss them seeing onscreen every day.  Two yrs were good fun, fully occupied praising cribbing, bashing etc.  Now I feel emptiness..

Edited by Hari73 - 3 years ago
shrutiraina007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

TFS Grace❤️

So kind words from Karan. 

shrutiraina007 thumbnail

Yea. I also don't think so kuch milne wala hai. 

That's why glad sahil was there. Kuch BTS toh mila. 

shrutiraina007 thumbnail

More possible to be cast together in web. 

TV pe costars rarely repeat hote hain.