RiAnsh OS: Stand By Me *complete*

Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

My take on the recent promo where Vansh saves Riddhima from the suitcase,thrown in the pool. Enjoy.

Vansh saw the suitcase where Riddhima was caged in. It was thrown in the deepest side of the pool. His heart gripped in fear as he saw it floating. 

"Riddhimaaa!!" He screamed her name loudly and jumped in to save her. He needed to act really quick. Somehow,he tore open the suitcase cover and found his Sweetheart in an unconscious state.

He picked her up in his strong arms,ever so slowly and put her on the rim of the pool. Her eyes were closed and was having a shallow breathing.

"Aakhein kholo,Ridddhima..." Vansh continuously kept on patting her cheeks,while he switched to rub her cold feet and palms. None of this was showing any effect. Worry and concern clearly evident on his face. 

He tried to pump her stomach so that the water comes out,but it went in vain. Lastly,he opted for mouth to mouth CPR.. Only he was thinking as to how he will save his Sweetheart,who became her life in a very short while.

"I am sorry Riddhima.." He apologised silently and pressed his lips over her open mouth and started giving CPR.. He continued this process until he felt some movement. He felt her shaking hand over his biceps.

"Riddhima.. Tum thik toh ho???" Vansh asked her,worriedly,cupping her face.

Riddhima suddenly burst into tears and hugged Vansh really tightly. He made her sit properly and reciprocated the hug. Vansh could feel she was shivering due to cold. He immediately messaged Aangre to call a doctor.

"Sweetheart.. Aakhein khuli rakkho.. Hum abhi upar jarahe hai..." Vansh said,as he picked her up in his arms and went towards their room.

Room: 

"She is doing fine now. Injections de diye hai,she will be alright. Please take care of her." Doctor said and left.

Vansh came inside their room and saw Riddhima staring blankly at the ceiling. He sat near her,holding her hand tightly.

"Thank you meri jaan bachane keliye.." Riddhima spoke softly.

He smiled softly. He carried her in his arms and went towards the open balcony,where fresh cold air was blowing. He made her sit on the swing. He turned around to get something when she tugged at his hand.

"Mat jao Vansh.. please!!"  Riddhima pleaded with tears.

"I will be back,love.. Give me a moment.." Vansh replied,assuringly.

He came back quickly with a big blanket,enough to cover them both. He sat behind Riddhima and covered themselves with the blanket,providing the much needed warmth.

Riddhima snuggled near him,curling herself like a baby. Her head was over Vansh's string chest,her arms wrapped around his waist. Vansh felt happy and his heart was brimming with love and care. 

"Sone ki koshish karo,Sweetheart!!" Vansh said,as he grazed her hair,placing a peck on the corner of her forehead.

"Neend nahi arahi hai.." Riddhima muttered softly.

"Main hu yahaan pe bacche,tumhare paas.. Please thora sone ki koshish karo.." Vansh tried to cajole her.

"Promise tum nahi jaoge idhar se??" Pakka vadaa???" Riddhima asked,as she looked deep into his doe shaped eyes,which reflected his love.

He places a soft kiss on her cold lips and assures her that he wont leave her alone,ever.

She responds to the kiss and assures him as well,that she wont leave him alone and will always be his support.

Riddhima smiles wholeheartedly,as she finally found her rock,who will be there with her as her support.. Forever...

"Darling, darling

Stand by me,

Come on and stand by me,

Stand by me,

Just as long,

As you stay

Stand by me.."

The End.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Its lovely...god bless u to give us lovely lovely stories

Anika_PreRish thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet1308

Its lovely...god bless u to give us lovely lovely stories

Thank you. 🙂

Anika_PreRish thumbnail

Thanks

Anika_PreRish thumbnail

Thank u so much,Tanika di. 😘😘

zack69 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Lovely os😊 thanks for the PM

the-havelgirl03 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Haayee Awesome 

Moviesfannn thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Àwwww. Beautiful.

Great OS. ❤

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

She finally found someone who'll stay by her, in every situation, adversity and problem❤️

Beautiful OS 🥺❤️

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Sorry for being late Anika 😳

Lovely OS ....simple and beautifully written ❤️

Thks for the PM 🤗