Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: -RD-

Really happy that Pre is happy with someone who pushed her off a bridge and gave their child to an orphanage and cud never stand up for her ..thats what real love stories are all about. 

pre is happy with her husband mr. Anurag Basu..

She is happy with someone who pushed her off the bridge to save her life 

She is happy with her husband who never stood up next to her, but dedicated his life and happiness to her 

Yes this is not real life love stories are... Coz real life hotha than ficrional show na kehlatha...😆

Originally posted by: surbhi1995

Hii pari,if I m not wrong,then only if komo took advantage of drunk anurag.then it come under the definition of rape right.And what a person should be  calling the very night(if happened) when someone got physical against his will.

THIS..

This show has been terrible on many aspects, they have literally shown how Komo has tried to molest Anu several times, by drugging him and what not, and still makers thought it was cool to glorify and promote possible male lead molestation ? I wish, they could have a whole track on Anurag's trauma of being with a toxic sonalika and Prerna healing him from all these, something like TVD when Stefan and Elena had which was more about learning to live with your grief but be strong. But no makers, had to bring in 3rd wheels and force mindless separation and hoogly brdige kand only to bring back a 'no purpose' character back.

Kasauti CVs had Parth, he probably is the best performer of this show, and they could have done many well written tracks, but no they never cared about anything even close to sane, all was about separations and sacrifices.

It takes several years for any human to deal with the trauma of being molested or even being at that situation, but this show has been toxic, male lead being subjeted to multiple potential molestations, female lead being brain washed and romantacized by her blackmailer , everything was sick about the 3rd wheels.

Peacefulmind thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amyra94

filthy housefly anu basu after causing orphanage deaths. no guilt. babies died 🤢

pre back to abuser 

Itv 👏

thnk God nobody will remember flop kzk2 

All will rwmber this flop kzk2 😳

Filthy housefly basu never ever think of killing anyone... Its chandrika and komolika who were reaponsible for orphanage deaths 

Anurag is not responsible here.

Prerna is back to her saviour😳

surbhi1995 thumbnail

I just noticed anurag is in black vest.parth look damn hot in his black vest during kyy tines.i guess it's first time I will see him in this avtaar in kzk.

Cute_Virgo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

This is  🤣🤣

Hayee BajLika ending up together No one understood their love and they did not even fully realized the depth of their love but destiny had other plans for them😆

Ekta if you want KZK3 you can make it on iconic lovestory of Bajaj and Komolika with Naveen babu as their biggest kasautii😉

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo

This is  🤣🤣

Hayee BajLika ending up together No one understood their love and they did not even fully realized the depth of their love but destiny had other plans for them😆

Ekta if you want KZK3 you can make it on iconic lovestory of Bajaj and Komolika with Naveen babu as their biggest kasautii😉

Ufff... CV I had the same thought today.. 

Kzk3 with bajulika. Both of them being obsessed with anupre who never give them any bhaav.. Until one fine day they realize that they're made for each other. 

Peacefulmind thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo

This is  🤣🤣

i have to ask my bajaj komolika Fd to make VM on them... 😆

I know that admin is very creative 😆

Song is "hum bane tum bane ek dujhe ke liye, we are made for each other samjhe"😆

Peacefulmind thumbnail

I am serious here... Baby prem chahiye moni ko..

Apne pothe ki intezaar hai kabse🤣  moni ko

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Peacefulmind

i have to ask my bajaj komolika Fd to make VM on them... 😆

I know that admin is very creative 😆

Song is "hum bane tum bane ek dujhe ke liye, we are made for each other samjhe"😆

No I want on raam chahe Leela. 😂 

Every since this spoiler, I have the image of raam Leela in my head. 😂 

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

so finally  prerna did  take  badla 🤣

there is joke  na aadmi se badla lena ho toh usse shadi kar lo😆

prerna finally married to anu & compleye her badla

ab roz  kaan khayegi  anu ke  &  anu will like  oh god  oh god  kyun kiya maine ye

🤣