Hair damage home remedies

hannafoster thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi Everyone!

I've been facing hair damage since a very long time. I even consulted a dermatologist as well for my hair problem. He told me about some hair products and serum to use but also suggested me to use some natural products to permanently eliminate hair damage problem.

He told me about Aloe Vera but I used it for about 1 month but I could not find any good results of it.

Please suggest me some good solutions which you guys have experimented on you or your loved ones (LOL) and finished this damaged hair problem.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaushaldhwn thumbnail

Hi @hannafoster

I have been into this field since a very long time.

I have treated a variety of hair. Hair damage is a major problem these days.

I think hair damage can be controlled by using varies products especially using home remedies.

You can try onion water for your hair, that is one of the finest items to use. Although it really smells bad when you apply on your hair. But after using it for about a month you will get really better results for sure.

You can apply onion water twice a week.

hannafoster thumbnail

Thank you @kaushaldhwn for this wonderful suggestion.

This is something I wanted to hear about. Because every other person was saying you should use this market product and that market product but I really don't want to use market products because there are so many chemicals used in the market products and every single person has different kind of hair and hair related problems.

If these home made natural products won't do anything positive, at-least they won't do any wrong to my hair.

Thank you for your solution. I will surely try this.

ausieindie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yes you are correct, synthetic products do have chemicals that will not enhance the hair or skin. They might even really damage it instead of treating it. 

Aloe Vera is to used regularly to see results. 

It is my first time to hear about onion water and will try it too. :D

ausieindie thumbnail

You may wanna consider using ripe banana. It works!

tatlerball thumbnail

Originally posted by: ausieindie

You may wanna consider using ripe banana. It works!

Yeeeeeesss!!! I have tried the banana-serum hair solution and the result is amazing - just continue to use it.❤️

AedenDsouza thumbnail

For Dry Hairs you can apply Butter and massage well or else you can also go for olive oil. Before applying shampoo you can add egg. You can also wash your hairs with tea.

Sinaka thumbnail

Dry hair is one of the common causes that lead to baldness. Hair fall happens when hair is not able to retain enough moisture which makes it look lacklustre, fragile and brittle. Even if not a major health issue, poor quality hair certainly is a cause of concern as it can directly affect one's confidence and thus self esteem but guess what, it's also avoidable. Washing hair too often, overexposure to the sun, use of hair-styling products, contact with chlorinated water and smoking, all contribute to dry and damaged hair

Try these Home remedies to treat dry and damaged hair

1. Egg mask.
  2. Massage your Scalp with your Regular oil thoroughly.
  3. Increase the intake of omega and antioxidants in your diet.
  4. Use fortified damage repair shampoo.
Sinaka thumbnail

Dry hair is one of the common causes that lead to baldness. Hair fall happens when hair is not able to retain enough moisture which makes it look lacklustre, fragile and brittle. Even if not a major health issue, poor quality hair certainly is a cause of concern as it can directly affect one's confidence and thus self esteem but guess what, it's also avoidable. Washing hair too often, overexposure to the sun, use of hair-styling products, contact with chlorinated water and smoking, all contribute to dry and damaged hair

1. Egg mask.

[Segals Damage Shampoo]

ausieindie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sinaka

1. Egg mask.

[Segals Damage Shampoo]

Thanks for sharing, really helpful. I've been going to parlor all through out just to get my hair fix and it really cost me a lot. By the way, what is the kind of oil mentioned above? Is it the virgin coconut oil?