Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago
skanthan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Awesome! Am looking forward to the new characters and new story line! 😊😊

skanthan thumbnail

3 years back, we all were wanting Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Season 2 to come. Then at some point, many of us accepted Saath Nibhaana Saathiya will not come. And here we are 3 years later. We got news of Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Season 2 coming in next month! 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: skanthan

3 years back, we all were wanting Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Season 2 to come. Then at some point, many of us accepted Saath Nibhaana Saathiya will not come. And here we are 3 years later. We got news of Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Season 2 coming in next month! 

Coming next month !! Did you come to know the date .. please do share .. I am excited too 

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Coming next month !! Did you come to know the date .. please do share .. I am excited too 

Nazim said shoot will start from next week. I think we can expect the show to launch on 5th Oct at 8:30 pm. Looks like Starplus will launch Gum Hain Kissi Ke Pyaar Mein & Saathiya 2 at the same day.

skanthan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Coming next month !! Did you come to know the date .. please do share .. I am excited too smiley41

The last I heard is that Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Season 2 will start from next month, but did not hear any date or timing.

Originally posted by: Neonholic

Nazim said shoot will start from next week. I think we can expect the show to launch on 5th Oct at 8:30 pm. Looks like Starplus will launch Gum Hain Kissi Ke Pyaar Mein & Saathiya 2 at the same day.

From 5th October?? Woohoo! I am too excited!