Originally posted by: Roses_are_Green

oh please!!!

spoken like a true andh bhakt

Spoken like a true heart core hater 

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: colossial2015

SSR is just few films old with less experience in his feild. Such people do not get wax statues unless they have done something for greater good. SSR has done nothing like that.

Most actors in Tussads have good filmography and have long experience.

No one will give him statue due to his fame chasing sister Shweta.

Konsi duniya main ho ma'am, don't believe see news &  articles 4 ssr statue in tussads , u will get ur answer.

Tussads if Install ssr statue what will u do ,will u sue them .

Duniya aapko according 2 chalene se rahi. India forum ke members decide nhi kar sakte tussads main kiska statue lagna coz tussads hardly care .

Har saal petition hote hai . Kissi na kissi actor ke 

If u r so against start petition of not installing it , I doubt people will participate coz it's only u who has problem, even bollywood don't have problem. People hardly care kiska statue tussads main lagega.

Rhea ka 2 nominate bhi nhi hoga statue forget petition .

Rhea ka bhai bhi 2 fame chase kar raha hai , aur usse mil bhi raha hai legin negative .

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

No. Procuring for someone else, esp someone known to be addicted, is a higher level of crime than using.

FYI. I'm not a fan of SSR, either. Just saddened at the loss of life and potential.

He's already paid a heavy price for what he did. It's Rhea's turn. And guess what? Her punishment will be lower than what SSR got.

I didn’t get u...... what heavy price????  He killed himself  for multiple reasons . That’s a price one shouldn’t pay for anything. It’s 100% his fault if he killed himself. Rhea or anyone else shouldn’t be the one to pay the price for his suicide. She’s already paying for her actions.

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Equine

I didn’t get u...... what heavy price????  He killed himself  for multiple reasons . That’s a price one shouldn’t pay for anything. It’s 100% his fault if he killed himself. Rhea or anyone else shouldn’t be the one to pay the price for his suicide. She’s already paying for her actions.

His fault or not, death took care of SSR's punishment. Regardless, his crime was against himself. he didn't procure drugs for an addict.

Rhea did procure drugs for someone she has since labelled an addict and bipolar on top. She needs to pay for what she did. A lot of the posts here suggest she didn't do anything which is incorrect.

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Equine

Arre....... kya justice aur kaise justice????????? Is it a murder case like Arushi, where we can demand for proper investigation. Is it a drug overdose case?????? Or is it a suicide like Jiah Khan’s where she clearly left a note blaming the culprit????????. No. Here, the family and the fans have already decided the villain and simply refuse to accept the evidence contrary to it. 
 And enough with this “Raja beta ka legacy” ka naara......... what legacy????? Aren’t Rhea and the girls are also someone else’s children too. Why should the legacy of a dead man trump the living beings reputation????

If u had proof 4 suicide kindly give it 2 CBI & end pudiya ki gudiya par chal raha case. If u can as u say it's suicide case as jia , she how jia khan mom is fighting 4 her from past 7 yrs. Har case suicide nhi hota . It's like fashion ki har muder case ko depression or suicide ke do.

We have all d right to ask 4 investigation , we will not stop , regarding defamation of ssr vo wapas aa jayegi  tab sach bahar aayega. SSR bhi 2 kissi ka bacha tha vo nhi soch aapne .

Regarding rhea & gang aise kaam kyu karna ki baad main musibat main par jao. Ur karma dont forget ur address it return to u only with interest.

SSR also paid 4 his karma 4 making wrong choice of people around him .

Sheena bohra ko 3 saal baad justice mila tha aur sheena ko justise media ne dilaya Varna Indrani was living her life  

Nirbhaya ko 7 saal baad justice mila tha

SSR ko bhi milega. Lekin problem rhea fans ko jinhe rhea ki sachai nhi dekhni.

Mumbai police ne agar apna kaam kiya hota to aaj ye haal nhi hota

Who r u to decide what a dead person family has to do .

rhea fans r only upset coz rhea ki sacchai bahar aa rahi jo ki unhe acchi nhi lag rahi 

Stop playing woman card & fake selective feminism card 

Kaam nhi aayega dono iss baar 

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 3 years ago
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Neeta Sharma

@NEETAS11

This is what @kishanreddybjp

told #LokSabha !

Quote Tweet

Sreenivasan Jain

@SreenivasanJain

· 12h

In further hilarity, the Home Ministry in a reply to Parliament says they have "no actionable inputs to show nexus between people in film industry, drug traffickers", reports my colleague @NEETAS11.

Show this thread

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

His fault or not, death took care of SSR's punishment. Regardless, his crime was against himself. he didn't procure drugs for an addict.

Rhea did procure drugs for someone she has since labelled an addict and bipolar on top. She needs to pay for what she did. A lot of the posts here suggest she didn't do anything which is incorrect.

I don't know how you can blame Rhea for procuring drugs for a 34 year old adult....what has his addiction and being bipolar got to here.....he was a normal functioning adult....if not Rhea he would have asked someone else get the drugs for him...I mean when the narrative was that Rhea put something in his coffee....that was understandable.....but I don't buy the theory that anyone could force him to take drugs against his will.

briahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

But why do you want to be like them?? 😆

so they get more pissed; they will let go of rhea and come after me.

and also cos they are the reason my aloo baby's insta went down from 50M to 49M.....itna ghorpaap

seriously i came across a comment on youtube: 'i hope RK  tujhe koi aulaad nah deh'

just imagine..these kinds of shits....and for what....NOTHING. sushant death has NOTHING to do with bollywood....NOTHING at all. zero!!!!!!!!! A BIG FAT ZERO!!

btw....tell me which one you will prefer:

ex-girlfriend who gave you a zordaar thapad after the breakup; wonder how many witnessed this or girlfriend who is kadam seh kadam mila karr heaven smoking with you; even doing kala dhanda ...buying it from peddlers.

yeah yeah i know some might argue but the ex who gave thapad, is planting a paudha/tree today.

i say ...sabh deekhawa hai.....jeete ji tapadh diya, marne keh baad bechaari paudha ugga rahi hai...haye haye....

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I don't know how you can blame Rhea for procuring drugs for a 34 year old adult....what has his addiction and being bipolar got to here.....he was a normal functioning adult....if not Rhea he would have asked someone else get the drugs for him...I mean when the narrative was that Rhea put something in his coffee....that was understandable.....but I don't buy the theory that anyone could force him to take drugs against his will.

Not forcing.

She bought it for someone else. Legally, I believe it's much more problematic than buying for someone else at least in  the U.S. Esp when she has since stated he had psychiatric disorders. She also said she was his caregiver, so the question of competence does come into play.

Forget the legal aspect for a moment. SSR is responspible for his own bad choices. it doesn't leave Rhea any less morally culpable for buying weed from her PRE-EXISTING contact and delivering it to SSR who she labelled as her charge. She cannot have it both ways. Either she was caring for him because he couldn't do it for himself, and she committed the crime of adding to his problem. Or he was fully capable, and they were both culpable. Thus far, she has tried to portray the caregiver image WHILE declining to take responsibility for the criminality of the "care" she gave him.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 3 years ago
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

On one hand Rhea is mafia who is running drug lobby n dragged good boy ssr into mess in othe other hand she is gold digger who ate all his money.. N decide karlo pehle  what exactly she is... Arnab should be jailed first!