Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Juhi_04

Oh God! Even reading this makes me cringe. Its proved that popular actors can't sell a show to sensible audience while earlier that even not-so famous actors attracted viewers due to good content. The channel's tagline is 'Kuchh Toh Baat Hai Ek Dam Naya' but by telecasting this show the channel is going against tagline. Don't understand what made the channels accept this regressive concept?

The concept was progressive ...a differently abled girl trying for IAS ...the execution changed the show ...the makers changed it into saas bahu drama 

I still think they might turn the show around to back to its original concept ..I hope they do ...looking at the numbers they have lost recently 

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: atikna

The concept was progressive ...a differently abled girl trying for IAS ...the execution changed the show ...the makers changed it into saas bahu drama 

I still think they might turn the show around to back to its original concept ..I hope they do ...looking at the numbers they have lost recently 

1.3 lowering down to 0.4 is not a joke. They may soon realise the taste of Dangal TV watchers. Phir Laut Aayi Naagin that had FL as Naagin/businesswoman got 1.2-1.4. Naagkanya that had FL as Naagkanya/journalist got 1.0-1.1 at 6pm slot. Alif Laila was kind of kids family fantasy which got 0.9-1.1 as it altered few things to suit present audience. Lukka Chuppi I did not watch but post-lockdown it's rating crossed 1.0 as FL worked in office leaving her cheater husband. Devi got 1.3-1.4 as I think they too shown good stories. So the makers of this show immediately needs to focus on FL's IAS career instead of waiting for 200-300 episodes like Diya Baati show. So it's clear that Dangal TV viewers likes shows with strong women not saas-bahu shows. 

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Is this show a Rashmi Sharma productions? 

Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen

Is this show a Rashmi Sharma productions? 

Shashi Sumeet PH. They need to watch previous Dangal shows to see what kind of shows viewers accept. 

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Shashi Sumeet PH. They need to watch previous Dangal shows to see what kind of shows viewers accept. 

Shashi Sumeet toh have good content yaar.. How come they messed up here 

Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen

Shashi Sumeet toh have good content yaar.. How come they messed up here 

They forgot this is Dangal Channel whose most shows as FL as strong working woman not playing kitchen kitchen in sasural. Here they show promo something else but in serial show something else.

atikna thumbnail

They forgot this is Dangal Channel whose most shows as FL as strong working woman not playing kitchen kitchen in sasural. Here they show promo something else but in serial show something else.

Even Shashi Sumeet PH is not promoting the show ...they do not have any promo for this show on their official instagram ..but the rest of the shows are highlighted 

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Jitne b this PH shows I have watched, they always stick to the concept pata nahi yahan kya ho gaya ðŸ¥º

atikna thumbnail

In today's episode ...Pratibha Devi tries to poison herself to make Ved mistrust Vidhi...

Yeh ho kya raha hai...why is nobody worried about whereabouts of Payal? Why is Pratibha devi becoming a bigger witch day by day ? Why has Vidhi forgotten that she wants to become IAS ? Why is Ved not working ? 

The production value of the show is also not good ...the PH people are not giving any attention to the show and the writers are churning out some sewage in form of screenplay

Originally posted by: atikna

In today's episode ...Pratibha Devi tries to poison herself to make Ved mistrust Vidhi...

Yeh ho kya raha hai...why is nobody worried about whereabouts of Payal? Why is Pratibha devi becoming a bigger witch day by day ? Why has Vidhi forgotten that she wants to become IAS ? Why is Ved not working ? 

The production value of the show is also not good ...the PH people are not giving any attention to the show and the writers are churning out some sewage in form of screenplay

Has the channel head or some of channel members or what? Most of their original shows had FLs as strong working women but now they are allowing such content on their channel. I hope the channel head or any of its members not changed otherwise this channel will stop having good shows. Tomorrow is TRP day. If ratings is still 0.4 then they will have to show FL going career way.