Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

SSR's friend claims he can't be depressed as he was intelligent

Fluffyalexis thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Arian Romal: I don't have any doubt that he is Not a bipolar or drug addict. Everyone should Stop calling him names and let him rest in peace.  

A guy who spoke to me about Quantum physics , AI, Backend development may be would've been mistaken as depressed by some people who don't have enough IQ to understand those terms .

Whoever that still thinks that he was depressed , definitely doesn't have enough IQ to understand his mind

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/irdios/sushants_friend_arian_romal_busts_depression/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fluffyalexis thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

How come everyone who were part of his life

sounds shady and dumb

GumGum thumbnail

Isn't this the guy who made that vulgar music video for Aditya Narayan?

Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

ya as if people who get depression are dumb seriously this whole thing has put india's mental health awareness decades back .

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fluffyalexis

How come everyone who were part of his life

sounds shady and dumb

Wondered this so many times myself. They were all either out to use his money and perks or they are complete idiots who havent spoken to him in months and cant distinguish between a person who is crazy and a person who struggled to put on a brave public face to hide his mental health struggles.

In logon ko lagta hai ke bipolar means SSR wouldve been a raving lunatic who was in and out of asylums. I know many normal, intelligent people who are bipolar and who go about their days normally when they take their pills. When they mess around with their meds is when the problems start.

Really sad that people cant grasp this.

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

SSR was not street smart. How come everyone around him sounds so selfish? Everybody is using him for their own gains. If everyone around SSR was this selfish and toxic, no wonder he fell into depression.

Anyone can become depressed at any moment of time. Intelligence or success has no relation with it. 

Moderator thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
The topic has been flagged for non-compliance with our Forum Rules/Code of Conduct and has been temporarily closed for further review. For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum! Regards, I-F Development Team