Alia Bhatt's sister Shaheen shares yet another cryptic post

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Alia Bhatt's sister Shaheen shares cryptic post on adjusting in a 'profoundly sick society'Celebrity

Updated Sep 10, 2020 | 12:47 IST

Alia Bhatt's sister Shaheen Bhatt has taken to social media to share a cryptic post on adjusting in a 'profoundly sick society'. Alia and Shaheen have also come out in support of Rhea Chakraborty.

Alia Bhatt's sister Shaheen shares cryptic postAlia Bhatt's sister Shaheen shares cryptic post 

Several celebrities have started to keep it low-key on social media after receiving backlash from netizens. Netizens have been targeting star kids in the wake of the nepotism and insiders-outsiders debate. Post the continuous negativity and hatred, many star kids have disabled their comment sections on Instagram. Alia Bhatt and her sister Shaheen Bhatt were also at the receiving end of hate-filled comments and the Bhatt sisters have been keeping it low-key ever since then. Alia had earlier disabled her comment section but enabled it after the release of her last film Sadak 2. Recently, many Bollywood celebs have come out in support of actress Rhea Chakraborty. Rhea has been accused of abetting Sushant Singh Rajput's death.  

Alia and Shaheen shared posts in support of Rhea, seeking justice for the actress from the media trials. Recently, Rhea was arrested by the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) and she has been sent to judicial custody for 14 days. On September 9, Kangana Ranaut also returned to Mumbai amidst all the controversies and was provided Y+ CRPF security. In the midst of all this, Shaheen took to social media to share a cryptic post. 

Shaheen shared a quote by J. Krishnamurti and it reads, "It is no measure of health to be well adjusted in a profoundly sick society."

Check out Shaheen Bhatt's cryptic post:

Recently, Shaheen turned photographer for her sister for Elle magazine cover shoot and poured her heart out in the interview. Shaheen talked about how Alia has been keeping up amidst all the hate and negativity. Sharing a photo of Alia from the shot, Shaheen wrote, "The highs and lows of the past few months have in no way reduced you, on the contrary, I have watched in astonishment as it has only enlarged your spirit, cementing your commitment to being truthful to who you are."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail

She’s pretty hot 😳

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

One of the biggest reason for that might be her own father🤮

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

she, her fam n PR need to learn how to....

Read The Room Heidi GIF - ReadTheRoom Heidi HayleyMagnus - Discover & Share  GIFs

😆 thamte ich nahin lol

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Where is mahesh bhatt ?

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Did she even understand the quote herself though?😆But agreed, I’d love to be part of a society where Taimur and his tatti isn’t shoved in my face, along with all the useless products of nepotism. Such a sick society.😭

Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sev.puri

Did she even understand the quote herself though?😆But agreed, I’d love to be part of a society where Taimur and his tatti isn’t shoved in my face, along with all the useless products of nepotism. Such a sick society.😭

Kareena posted how media “plays” girl, you need them so you sell Taimur to keep your house running.

Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Oh definitely a sick society, otherwise why would a certain personality derogate a dead within hours of him passing away with yet to be proved (then) mental issues. Oh he was some Bhatt though. SICK SOCIETY INDEED.

Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Busy hiding his n bro's face 😆

starstruckk thumbnail

I find it interesting that a lot of the leading/known male actors have not really put out any such cryptic or even obvious posts in support of Rhea. It is mostly the females.

I feel that in some ways might mean more than what meets the eyes. I do genuinely feel that the women are playing the women card out of practice while the guys might not see it as being patriarchy like the women do. Yes I can see them feeling for Rheas treatment in the media etc because that's natural..but all these posts and contradictory statements are mostly the women.

Edited by starstruckk - 3 years ago