Two Moons? Is Sharad Malhotra doing a double role?

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Like what exactly do they mean by two moons? Moon is only one! And moon represents the Cheel so are they saying there are two cheels, like as in twin brothers? What is up with that promo, it’s confusing as hell.

Does Veer have an identical twin brother?

Edited by Rein123 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Lo, ab ye locha bhi socho. Possibilities galore hai ye. Kuch bhi ho sakta hai.

Ye bhi to ho sakta hai that Jai hi Veer ka twin brother nikle. Age adjust karne me EK maahir hai.

Ye bhi ho sakta hai that Jai hi real Veeranshu Singhania ho jisse Balwant aaj tak protect kar raha tha from Adi Naagin. Balwant was just waiting for Jai to remember his past, so that they could plan this elaborate trap.

Ye bhi ho sakta hai, poore kaand me Veer is the innocent one, and Bani killed an innocent person being an Adi Naagin, and hence she loses the right to protect the Naagmani, which is what Jai and Balwant had planned. They try to kill her, but a new Naagin comes and saves her in time. Hope Meera di is the Naagin.

Ye bhi ho sakta hai that Jai is reborn as Aakesh, but a Nag and Veer is the reborn Hriday, but a Cheel. This makes Jai more accessible to the Naagmani being a Nag than a cheel, and this also proves to be a kasauti for Naagin to see if she can still love Hriday if he is a Cheel.

Or as you said, there are 2 Veer's. A real one and a fake one. Who is the real one, is what we need to know.

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Exactly what I thought after the promo. This real Veer & fake Veer storyline is actually mind-blowing. Jai's character lacks flavour so I hope EK kills him at least for a while to make way for Veer Bani's development. 

Purana Veer jobhi ho , Naya Veer can bring on so much drama. Can share a different dynamic with Bani. I think that's actually a great approach. I am here for it.

Edited by made-in-charms - 3 years ago
Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Dekho twin ho, fake Veer jo bhi ho.. Hum jis Veer ko ab tak dekh k aaye hai, jisse connection bana itna wohi asli Veer hona chaiye. 

And promo mein jisne Bani pe attack kia he is not real Veer. Veer will never attack Bani

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: made-in-charms

Exactly what I thought after the promo. This real Veer & fake Veer storyline is actually mind-blowing. Jai's character lacks flavour so I hope EK kills him at least for a while to make way for Veer Bani's development. 

Purana Veer jobhi ho , Naya Veer can bring on so much drama. Can share a different dynamic with Bani. I think that's actually a great approach. I am here for it.

According to me there is just one Veer and that’s the one we like, he will have a twin brother who looks exactly like him but probably have a different name and he will be the bad guy even in the past it’s possible that Aakesh has a twin. 

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dwipanita

Dekho twin ho, fake Veer jo bhi ho.. Hum jis Veer ko ab tak dekh k aaye hai, jisse connection bana itna wohi asli Veer hona chaiye. 

And promo mein jisne Bani pe attack kia he is not real Veer. Veer will never attack Bani

The promos are most of the time misleading. It’s possible that someone else was pretending to be Veer and killed a fake Jay. Or it was Veer’s twin who attacked the real Jay and Veer got blamed and attacked for it. Could be anything 

adoreyou thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Whatever it is Jai is too bland for modifications. They should try this double role on Veer only , he can carry it out. I want the real Veer to be the actual lead with Bani , because THAT'S LITERALLY AAKESH. I don't want him to be the obsessive guy though. They can keep it contained to satyug. 

But what I actually think will happen is they're gonna make Jai negative or will reveal jai and veer being brothers and all. 

libran90 thumbnail

Bahut hi locha hai yaar. I mean Bani was stunned at the end of the promo.

What were they saying in the promo, "Aaj raat ek nahi, do chaand samete aasman ye paigaam laya hai. Pratishodh ki gatha me ek naya toofan aaya hai."

I agree promos are misleading. But what is this "toofan" they are implying? Is it the real Veeranshu Singhania? Is it Jai? What is surprising is that somebody walks in after the destruction. Mujhko lagta hai that Jai ke supposed death ke baad, Bani unleashes havoc on the Cheel family and kills them all and then targets Veer, and Veer also dies, supposedly.

Ye koi guarantee to nahi that Cheel pichle janam ki tarah asli villain ho, Nagas bhi to ho sakte hai. And then the real truth comes out. Whoever this person is trying to hurt or kill Bani, but she is saved by the new naagin who takes her to the temple and there she knows the full story.

And Bholenath ke kisi chamatkaar se probably they do a reboot, and voila Bani is back in time to rectify her mistake. But this is just a theory. It could be a completely different angle they are pursuing.

Edited by libran90 - 3 years ago
Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

Bahut hi locha hai yaar. I mean Bani was stunned at the end of the promo.

What were they saying in the promo, "Aaj raat ek nahi, do chaand samete aasman ye paigaam laya hai. Pratishodh ki gatha me ek naya toofan aaya hai."

I agree promos are misleading. But what is this "toofan" they are implying? Is it the real Veeranshu Singhania? Is it Jai? What is surprising is that somebody walks in after the destruction. Mujhko lagta hai that Jai ke supposed death ke baad, Bani unleashes havoc on the Cheel family and kills them all and then targets Veer, and Veer also dies, supposedly.

Ye koi guarantee to nahi that Cheel pichle janam ki tarah asli villain ho, Nagas bhi to ho sakte hai. And then the real truth comes out. Whoever this person is trying to hurt or kill Bani, but she is saved by the new naagin who takes her to the temple and there she knows the full story.

And Bholenath ke kisi chamatkaar se probably they do a reboot, and voila Bani is back in time to rectify her mistake. But this is just a theory. It could be a completely different angle they are pursuing.

But I don’t want Veer to die 😭 

libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

But I don’t want Veer to die 😭 

Arre behen, it's not necessary that he died yaar. Its just a theory. Arre last ka line bhi read kar. Bholenath shayad chamatkaar dikhaye. Veer could be injured as well. I mean mujhko lagta hai ki revenge ka gun kisi aur ki taraf ghumne wala hai. Veer could be the victim just like Bani. Veer could save Bani from this mysterious figure (maybe Jai) who just walked in. And this Jai has some locha too. Ye Mohit ka naya haircut huaa hai. I think about his new look??? I mean let's see na yaar. 

Mujhko lagta hai Bholenath hi Adi Naagin ko raasta dikhayenge. Like, tell her the true story of what transpired that night. And the real revenge would begin. Let's see.