Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

For some reason I can never remember the full name of the douche bag.😆

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

For some reason I can never remember the full name of the douche bag.😆

Yaad rakhne laayak hai bhi nahi. 😵. the smug manner in which he goes around shitting from everywhere is just unbearable to watch. I admit I would rather watch Kangu rants over this guy’s face.

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Talis

Hollywood is not a monolith, just like Bollywood isn't.  There's is no "Hollywood" going around telling billboard companies what they can or cant have on their billboards. These are privately held companies that rent billboard space and there are tonnes of them.  If they felt it was a smear campaign and or they just no longer wanted to run them it isn't because Hollywood" made them.

Hollywood Billboard company reached out telling they will not keep the Billboard any longer! Shweta Singh said.

What Ishkaran is saying in his tweet/video is that the other side is doing its best to suppress the voice. That's the point for him. They even reach Hollywood  to get Justice for SSR removed from Hollywood Billboard to suppress the voice. Who is managing the billboard,  hollywood or privately owned companies, that's not the point here.

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Challenge khud issne kiya Thakre ko.....ki aao jo ukhadna ha ukhad lo.....ab ussne ukhad liya...toh blame isko abhi bhi Kjo ko karna hai....

Shiv Sena wale toh gunde hain....toh they did the wrong thing by demolishing ur office...toh KJo kahan se aaya beech mein??

Kangana never talks sense.

colossial2015 thumbnail

Originally posted by: stranger.67

For once she didn’t take HR name chalo a little change at least! 😆

Its was surprising.

colossial2015 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tippy-top

But Sushant's sister Shweta  Singh Kirti is saying something else on her twitter account.

The company said they will not support someone who defames a woman. They have returned the left over amount too.

colossial2015 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CoffeeCake

Does she think film industry and politics are same? There's no harm if you talk nonsense about Bollywood, politicians would twist your statement and declare you criminal. There are many likes under her tweet, did anyone dare to go and stop sena? She should come out of her delusion that  twitter support is real support. Agar trend se kuch hota, India aaj super power hota. Most of her supporters are admirer of her nonsense rants, not her work. 

Her obsession with kjo crossing a limit. I won't be suprised if she thinks kjo was the one brought bulldozer to demolish her illegal property.

Do not give her ideas. 😡

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: colossial2015

Do not give her ideas. 😡

Lol!! She must have reserved the special one for that blame

colossial2015 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Talis

Hollywood is not a monolith, just like Bollywood isn't.  There's is no "Hollywood" going around telling billboard companies what they can or cant have on their billboards. These are privately held companies that rent billboard space and there are tonnes of them.  If they felt it was a smear campaign and or they just no longer wanted to run them it isn't because Hollywood" made them.

They even returned the left over rent to Shewta.

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Yeh koi aur bolta toh ab tak the whole patriotism certificate issuing gang would have Trended antinational hashtags and tweeted to home ministry for action!