Telugu TV actress Sravani Kondapalli dies by suicide in Hyderabad

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Telugu TV actress Sravani Kondapalli, 26, dies by suicide in Hyderabad

Telugu television actress Sravani Kondapalli died by suicide on Tuesday (September 8) night. She was 26. Her family has filed a complaint against Devaraj for harassment.

Telugu TV actress Sravani Kondapalli was found hanging in her flat in Madhuranagar, Hyderabad, on Tuesday (September 8) night. She was 26 years old. Sravani was a native of West Godavari district of Andhra Pradesh. The SR Nagar police has registered a case on the same and have begun the investigation. Her mortal remains have been shifted to Osmania Hospital for post-mortem.

Sravani worked in several television serials in Telugu in her eight-year-long career. Her family has claimed foul play in her death. Reportedly, she was close friends with Devraj with whom she got acquainted on TikTok. The police officers are investigating Devraj.

Speaking to the media, Sravani's brother said that Devraj has been pressurising her for money. He said, "My sister told me that she is under pressure as he was blackmailing her. She said that she has a shooting to attend, but she soon took this extreme decision."

https://www.indiatoday.in/movies/regional-cinema/story/telugu-tv-actress-sravani-kondapalli-26-dies-by-suicide-in-hyderabad-1720066-2020-09-09

😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

sad...dont know her, but i wonder y die, atleast give it a try, lodge a complaint..put it on the net, shame the person who is pushing u (with proofs)😭

Detox thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

RIP...every other day someone from the entertainment industry commits a suicide in some corner of the country. This is so sad...

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

What a sad end to a life! Hope the perpetrators are brought to justice