Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Ritzie

Btw, some of you may not agree but I didn't like Sidharth in the fragrance ad. There is something about his looks. Not sure if it's weight gain, wrong camera angle or something else. But kuch toh off hai from his usual hot looks. 

It’s facial fat he got double chin . He was not doing gym for many months so obviously he gained weight. Once he regularly goes to gym he will lose facial fat. 

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma2010

It’s the makeup and lighting issue coz he looks more than fine in today’s 🍦 pic 😋 Plus zyaada chikna shave 😆

Hopefully. I am counting on all of you's gut feelings. Ok, I will leave it to that I wasn't impressed with this ad. 😆

Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Isn’t that Mehul with sid in video 

divaprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Woah..seems like it's our lucky day ...😆

Bechara sid...his reactions😆

Yeh log Sid ki car dekhte hi pahuch jaate hai kya😆

Edited by divaprincess - 3 years ago
Ritzie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luvpari345

It’s facial fat he got double chin . He was not doing gym for many months so obviously he gained weight. Once he regularly goes to gym he will lose facial fat. 

Oh yes, you are right. Now I see it. It's the facial fat and its due to missing his regular gym. He will be back when his gym routine is back. 

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Oh yes, you are right. Now I see it. It's the facial fat and its due to missing his regular gym. He will be back when his gym routine is back. 

he is already busy in his workouts if he wasn’t his body would have been bloated more 😆

Look at Papz pics today! 

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

he is already busy in his workouts if he wasn’t his body would have been bloated more 😆

Look at Papz pics today! 

Yes if u compare it with his dkka pics he is more leaner here

Uma2010 thumbnail

Hopefully. I am counting on all of you's gut feelings. Ok, I will leave it to that I wasn't impressed with this ad. 😆

I know what you mean Ritz. I think his body type has a tendency towards water retention as well. That or over-sleeping. It’s sort of similar to some of his BB days when I used to wonder what is wrong. But the paparazzi pic is fine 😕 - so issue solved before it became one 😆

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail