Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Transference

Yass! Niyatiii. Even his re-entry! Damn he was sexy!!!! ☺️☺️When I go back, they was cutting edge and like really crisp. Even when he adjusted the Dupatta of whom we shall not name he was looking Uber hot! 

I remember the dhamki ; if you don’t take care of her, I will have to come back. 

red shervani ☺️💖 red red K Bajju 💖🤗 

And he did come back ☺️ 

Waise I remembered he had side parting in the orphanage scene and then backbrush near the Bannister 🤭 Bajju got time to brush his hair inbetween 🤭

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Honestly, Karan’s re-entry as Bajaj gave me full Singham wala feel jaise vo pani se bahar aaya tha 😆 But he looks so so so devilishly Hawt 🤤🤤

@Piu: With that Bajaj proved that he is a man of words and always kept upto his words. 😎

Karan’s dialogue delivery made that scene more genuine, like you could feel that his words are not just mere words it’s a commitment 

Niyati_T thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

😈 Ab insaan hi kuch aisa hai 😈 and he loved being Bajaj it's something even he agrees🤗

Yes!! 

Niyati_T thumbnail

Nope, I am not KSGian. Hate DMG, don’t follow him offscreen much. Asad was purely good but not fascinating! But I love him as Bajaj! Want to see more of him.

😛

KSGian banne k stages mein denial hai Kya 😆

Denial is like a constant, about too many things 🤣

As a KSGian there will be moments jab khushi aur dukh aur frustration sab ek saath mehsus hoga aapko and you will enjoy it 🤣

Edited by Niyati_T - 3 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail

Nope, I am not KSGian. Hate DMG, don’t follow him offscreen much. Asad was purely good but not fascinating! But I love him as Bajaj! Want to see more of him.

😛

KSGian banne k stages mein denial hai Kya 😆

DENIAL is the biggest STAGE 🤣🤣 

Mera wala denial stage was like so strong that Pakee Maa 🙏 shouted at me and told me YOU ARE A KSGIAN, NOW SHUT UP 🤣 

Haan toh Ksg ko love karne ke liye DMG love karne ko kisne kaha hai? 😆 but yea once you turn into a Ksgian, tab thoughts towards DMG changes. 😆but that's okay. You may not like DMG. I personally love the way K speaks about DMG 😅 

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Niyati_T

Honestly, Karan’s re-entry as Bajaj gave me full Singham wala feel jaise vo pani se bahar aaya tha 😆 But he looks so so so devilishly Hawt 🤤🤤

@Piu: With that Bajaj proved that he is a man of words and always kept upto his words. 😎

Karan’s dialogue delivery made that scene more genuine, like you could feel that his words are not just mere words it’s a commitment 

Yass! He was really hawttt! I think when he said to Prerna he was this caring husband who let go off her! 

And, when he said it to the guy he gave a sarcasm tone. Their banter was good. 

WaqtZaya thumbnail

YAS YAS YAS Singham ka title track bajna tha yaaaar! What a  re-entry! 😍 And also Shiva tattoo ka back portion kya mast hai na 😍✨ 

Waise pani ganda tha ussmein nilaya Karan ko 😩🙄 

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Denial is like a constant, about too many things 🤣

As a KSGian there will be moments jab khushi aur dukh aur frustration sab ek saath mehsus hoga aapko and you will enjoy it 🤣

bada khoob kaha hai apne 🤣 mera toh Bajaj wala denial best tha in recent times. 🤣 but most of the times one feels all feels together but undoubtedly best is gussa hone ke baad phir rona ata hai ki kaise gussa ho liye 🤣 

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Yass! He was really hawttt! I think when he said to Prerna he was this caring husband who let go off her! 

And, when he said it to the guy he gave a sarcasm tone. Their banter was good. 

Apne meri beti ko apna mana, maine apki beti ko 🥺 best ever 🥺

WaqtZaya thumbnail

🥺 they made Kukki SO BIG K Bajaj looked like her brother 🥺 I miss my little Kuki and her Papa 🥺