RiAnsh TS: Sirf Tum ❤️ (sequel of Aur,Tum ❤️) *complete* last shot-pg5

Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

My take on the recent scene where Riddhima holds Vansh's hand from the back and her hair gets stuck in Vansh's shirt's button and he releases it.

Its been 48 hours since Riddhima and Vansh got married and today itself,he needs to leave for a business trip to Singapore. Riddhima became really upset when she heard that he will leave for a business trip that will last for a good 10 days.

She masked her sadness and with a happy face,she did packing with the help of Sia and Vansh. Sia could sense her sadness. She assured her that Vansh will be back soon. She faked a smile and went on with her work.

Vansh's flight was at 2 am in the morning. Meanwhile,he got some time to spend with his family and newly wedded wife. He could sense that her mood was off since morning and he understood the reason pretty well. He was looking for a moment to talk with her.

As he went to their room to talk,he saw her sleeping due to tiredness. He smiled and made her sleep properly. He saw the dried tear stains on her face and he felt bad seeing them. He so wanted to talk to her but he was in a rush and had to leave quickly for the airport. He went downstairs to bid everyone goodbye..

After a few moments,Riddhima cane running down screaming Vansh's name. She just wanted to see him before he leaves. Tears pooled in her eyes as she thought he left without meeting her.

She came running towards the hall when she collided with someone on the way. She was about to slip,when she felt his strong grip holding her. She raised her face and their eyes' locked. A strand of hair got stuck with his shirt's button. She tried to release it when he replied, "Main kardeta hu!"

She kept looking at him with her teary eyes,not wanting to break the stare. She slowly keot her head over his chest,holding his collar,trying to listen to his heartbeat and taking in every strand of energy to keep her going on till these 10 days are over.

Vansh wrapped his strong arms around her petite body and let them be in that position for a good amount. He knew what she is going through. He felt touched and loved. He pecked her hair,assuring her that he will back soon.. To her...

They had to break their hug as he heard Aangre say that they will have to leave for the airport. Vansh wiped her tears and placed a warm kiss on her palms. She closed her eyes as she felt his warm lips on her cold palms.

He turned around to leave when he felt a tug. He turned around to see that Riddhima held his hand tightly,from the back. He went near her and entwined their hands tightly,forming a heart. He gave a small smile.

"Aap apna khayal rakhiyega.. Aur,jaldi aaiyega.. I love you.." Riddhima said,kissing their entwined hands.

"I will.. Tum bhi apna khayal rakhna.. I love you too.." Vansh also confessed his feelings..

He quickly pecked her lips and left for the airport,leaving Riddhima in a daze and asking his family to take care of his wife....

Index:

Ch 1 : Pg1

Ch 2 : Pg5

The End.

Edited by Anika_PreRish - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sniper25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Awwwww  This was sooo cute 

I actually imagined this entire OS while reading it.

Looking forward to more such amazing ones from you, Anika 🤗❤️

Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sniper25

Awwwww  This was sooo cute 

I actually imagined this entire OS while reading it.

Looking forward to more such amazing ones from you, Anika 🤗❤️

Thank you,Priyanka ❤️

Niyashi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Blush blush blush 😳😳. 

zack69 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

This was cute romance

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Awww so cute....love it...kya Vanshu babu newly-weds dulhan ko chor ke jaa rahe ho🥺....

You write so beautifully Anika that I can feel Riddhu's pain😭

Anika plzzz plzz plzzz continue this one na....after Vansh comes back with RiAnsh romantic moments ❤️

Thks for the PM and this beautiful OS❤️🤗

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Awe.. ❤️

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Kitne sweet aur adorable stories likhti ho aap

Moviesfannn thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you for the PM.

Awww. This was so cute. 

I would like a follow up for when Vansh returns.. their reactions plus both missing pining over each other while away. :) 

Great OS. :) 

Sparklle801 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Wow so pure and cute love story,  you are an awesome writer anika..