Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 LIVE Written Updates 05 Sep 2020

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Komolika’s shocking outburst 

episode begins with Ron looking for his mobile phone but fails it locate it anywhere , he is very scared , Shiviassures he would surely locate it soon, she  wonders why was he so scared . Ron goes to Kom n thinks Di will be furious with him, . Ron informs Kom that the phone got stolen where she had shared their marriage plans with Shivi, Kom slaps Ron hard , as their plans will be revealed to everyone now . Vee notices Kom slapping Ron n wonders what was going on . Kom berates Ron for his carelessness .He Seeks forgiveness , Kom notices Vee watching , she tries to change the topic but he remains clueless , she slaps him again, 

nearby Kukki is lost in thoughts of Kau, Shivi tries to talk to her , Kukki asks Shivi how she came to know Ron loved her ?? What were the signs of a guy loving a girl. Shivi shares that when a guy starts liking all the stuff a girl likes, he give sup his own liking for the sake of hers that’s the sign of true love n if she came across such a guy she better clutch on to him n not let him go . Kukki recollects Kau’s life confessions for Mon .

in the cellar AnuPre are arguing n fighting , Pre pushes him away n removes his hands from her face . She taunts him for co Sumi g alcohol, reminds him she was Prerna Bajaj   So he better behave , she feels chilly , he offers her his shervani , asks her to accept it , as he could see she was feeling chilly . she declines it . She stuffs it into the freezer , he is shocked .Pre is wondering why this hatful Anu was showering her with his concern ?? Was he trying to make her weak ?? AnuPre finally stop fighting n settle down on wither side of the freezer . Anunsays it was thei Karma that brought the tog again n again, surrounded by fire/ chilly conditions / mountain cliff sides  etc He advises her to forget the past n move on, she feels she can never forgive her, but she might die because of this chill in here . Soon Pre faints because of the chill.

Kom slaps Ron yet again n ten shows him that phone , she reveals how she noticed Mol trying to peak into his phone through Mr Patra .FB shows .... Kom fakes accidental collision n pours juice on the phone n then as she tries to clean that phone she drops it into a jug of juice . Rendering that phone useless . She apologises to Mol for spoiling his phone n assures she will buy him a new phone ..FB ends . Ron is impressed with Kom di .she tells Ron that Mol has got the hint of their plans , it was time again for Mol to go into long sleep just like he did after the accident . 

Kom Ron have a plan.

Mon over hears MolKau talking that Ron was about to harm Shivi , Kau replies that he liked Shivi n was not in favour of her marrying  Ron who was not a nice guy, she deserved better . Mon is shocked that Kau was concerned about Kukki few moments back but now he is worrying for Shivi ?? He feels confused . 

last few moments 

AnuPre are in the cold storage cellar , Pre has fainted because if the chill . Anu is shocked to discover Pre had fainted, he showers her with his concern .he rubs her hands , pleads her to wake up / open her eyes . 
he panics when she stops breathing due to the chill. 
Anu takes her into his arms n gives mouth to mouth breathing . Soon security guards get the doors of the cellar opened , bot family members rush in and are shocked to discover AnuPre in compromising position on the floor and it appears Anu kissing Pre .

Precap 

Pre is lying on the bed . Doc checks Pre n declares Anu must have given Ore mouth to mouth breathing or she might not have survived, in a way Anu has saved her life .

Kom fumes with fury that a cheap girl her defeated Kom. She picks up a fruit knife n is about to stab Pre .

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: BilliCat.

Hey guys, 

This is regarding posting of the GIF in written update thread. 

You can post GIFs and pictures related to the current episode but please do not post it on the first page as Suta would be posting the written update on first page and if someone has less internet speed it would be hard for them to read the update. 

If you are posting GIFs in other pages, one post shouldn't have more than 2 GIFs/ pictures. The post shouldn't be only GIFs/pictures either. 

-KZK2 DT

Hey Guys, 

Moral policing: Moral policing is not allowed in the forum. We have been constantly asking members to just report rather than attacking each other. We do not allow any sort of comments against any members views.  You can disagree to their point of view. 

for example: 

Member 1: Earth is flat 

Member 2: I do not agree with you. I feel earth is round. You can believe in whatever you want though.

This is not moral policing . 

Member 1: Moon is flat 

Member 2: You views are invalid. Your views are stupid. 

This is moral policing. 

Referring to Sneha as Sneha Rishab Bajaj/ prerish as parents : Since this is not mentioned in the show and prerish arent married in the show, they aren't legal parents too. So please refrain from mentioning things which aren't mentioned in the show. If it has been mentioned in the show, you can PM me the clip.

KZK2 DT

Originally posted by: Koeli

1) Chit Chatting is not allowed in EDT. For that please use Chat Club

2) Do not post pictures or memes that are not related to the show/episodes in EDT. 

KZK2 DT

Hey guys,

Written update thread is not a place to bring all the previous track discussions. Kindly keep the discussion to that day's episode. 

Coming to questioning other members view, guys why is it so hard to just respect other people's opinion? If you do not like a character, its understandable, we have give you freedom to discuss it in a decent way but why drag other member's views? Even though you are not talking to someone's face, there is a person sitting behind every ID. When we talk about mental health, we all are sp supportive of each other. Why cant that be followed in every thread. If you disagree with someone's pov, its perfectly fine but mocking them and bringing in old issues does not help anyone. 

Every single post we keep explaining what is allowed and what is not, even then rules are broken without a second thought. if members get warning or WL, then they feel that we are being strict or we are being partial.  We do understand sometimes we post things out of anger but please go through your own post before posting it. Even if someone's view doesn't sound right to you, you do not have to mock them or question them. 

if you feel confused about what is allowed and what is not, please PM one of us. (Appy and Erum are inactive at the moment so for now, you can only pM me. ) 

-KZK2 DT

Posting this here too so that you can go through it. The thread will be reviewed later on 

Hey guys, 

These are some of the questions I have got in the recent times. clearing them for you. Will update the rules too so its clear for everyone.

1. Using names used in the serial/official channel : ANY name used in this serial/official channels can be used here too. Whether it be animal name, age based name. anything.  If this offends you, you can discuss this with higher DTs. Please do not report posts saying they are instigating us by using a name which was used in the serial. This is ONLY allowed for characters. 

Some of the questions which came to me are : housefly is animal ref, buddha bajaj is age shaming. If it was used in the serial, we will allow that usage. If it can be used on national television, it can be used here too. 

We allow sarcastic comments on characters too. Please ensure your sarcasm is not breaking any of IF COC rules. Do not create new names for characters/couples. Triggering topics like character death, rape etc do not come under sarcasm. 

2. Bringing unwanted discussion in the written update. Written update is not frustration thread where you discuss the entire season. Discuss only THAT day's episode. That is all. Do not bring in past GIFs too. This is applicable for every other thread too.

3. Instigating fans : We allow sarcastic comments on characters but bringing in topics unrelated to topics will be considered as instigation. 

For example: since you are using bapre we will use filthy housefly too or saying since you use crybaby we will use baaz too. Is this discussion related to the topic? No. This or similar posts will be considered as instigators post. 

4. Using Sneha/Sneha Rishab Bajaj /cutie pie: Yesterday many members has PMed me proof how both were used in either serial, promo, bts clips etc. So I am going to allow the usage of all these names for now.  This rule has not been set yet. Once Appy and Erum comes back, will have a discussion with them too and come to a decision. 

5. Reporting : We get 100+ reports daily and believe it or not most of the reports are not breaking any rules. Its your right to report but please check the rules before reporting. if you have questions, please PM me for now. Once Appy and Erum comes back you can PM anyone of us three. 

6. Moral policing : We take this very seriously. Many members tend to come back to us saying they weren't moral policing or mocking. We understand your intentions might not have been to moral police but please read your posts before posting. Even if you moral police/mock/question members and edit the post, we will take necessary action. 

Disagreeing to your post is not moral policing. 

Lastly, you cant ask us to put our legs in both the boats. You want freedom of speech in forum and also want to restrict all possible words. How is this even possible? Rules cant be different for any fandom. Understand that the characters are not real and are not going to get hurt  because of the sarcasm but other members are. 

Kindly consider this as the final warning and please read through this properly. If I see the same issue repeating, you would get a WL directly without any WPM. 

-KZK2 DT

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

First, thanks Suta for ur written updates!! ..helps me decide if any scene is worth watching ..i strictly watch only anupre as they r so pleasing when together!!

@Paricarocks if we are talking wishlists .. for today, i really want a CPR ..and heating Pre up with his body under the same jacket ..and then some wild things!!! like CPR turning into real kiss - after 8 years of abstinence their hormones must be wild no? ..yeah creating prem would be awesome but far fetched na?

Originally posted by: Paricarocks

My wishlist

Prem laayo zald🤔

Kal hee lado

Edited by vandana21 - 3 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: vandana21

First, thanks Suta for ur written updates!! ..helps me decide if any scene is worth watching ..i strictly watch only anupre as they r so pleasing when together!!

@Paricarocks if we are talking wishlists .. for today, i really want a CPR ..and heating Pre up with his body under the same jacket ..and then some wild things!!! like CPR turning into real kiss - after 8 years of abstinence their hormones must be wild no? ..yeah creating prem would be awesome but far fetched na?

Aapki manokaamna Poorna huvi bakike ✔️

Mouth to mouth breathing of AnuPre done today ✔️💕💓💞

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Waah waah prerna kya dimaag paaya hai🤣

Same what anurag described innocent, immatured bacchi😆

Mere anurag ke jaise kyun baath kar raha hai means 8yrs pehle jo husband tha woh alag ab bhi woh prerna ka hee anurag hai😆.

Damn jacket ko freezer pe daaldiya 🤔 isse acchi samajhdhaar tho samidha hai, anurag ne teek kahaa tha that she behaves like bacchi and iska umar badne ki jagah.

Most hilareous part i am prerna bajaj behave.. 👏  she is doing wifes duty of checking whether he is drunk or not😆 that was on top notch

And dono karma ke baath phir se shuru kiya pichle janam maeib kuch ulta kaam kiya hai tabhi tum milein🤣

Tum dono ne kuch ulta kaam nahin kiya but kaam nahin kiya isiliye kasauti aaye hai tum doni ke pyaar ko test karne bajjau & komo😆

Cpr infront of entire kaandhaan🤔

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

What ?🤣Forget the past and move on?🤪

It's as.good as saying "pre I will never trust you, I will never respect you, always treat you like a.rag doll, slap you, humiliate you, try to kill you , marry some other lady,  but let's just move on, you cant help getting laid when it's me , you cant stop loving me. I will kill you when I am majboor , I will kiss you when I am not ❤️ anurag is all love 😍 "

Edited by _charu_ - 3 years ago
Peacefulmind thumbnail

He is looking so so handsome hot😍😍

Jacket uthar gayee plain simple kurta maein kya lag raha hai anurag.

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

ek hote hai  Hoshiyar

ek hote  hai  dedh Hoshiyar

phir  aati  hai Prerna

🤣🤣

typical  husband wife😆  kaise shoonkh rahi thi peekey aaye ho

prerna  ko badi jaldi wapas yaad aaya she is mrs bajaj anu  ko remind  kara rahi thi or khud ko

aur  pura khaandaan hi dekhne aa gaya re baba 🤔

jhopde  me bhejo koi  inko 

*edited by DT*

Edited by WildestDreams - 3 years ago
Peacefulmind thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

ek hote hai  Hoshiyar

ek hote  hai  dedh Hoshiyar

phir  aati  Prerna

🤣🤣

typical  husband wife😆  kaise shoonkh rahi thi peekey aaye ho

prerna  ko badi jaldi wapas yaad aaya she is mrs bajaj anu  ko remind  kara rahi thi or khud ko

aur  pura khaandaan hi dekhne aa gaya re baba 🤔

jhopde  me bhejo koi  inko 

#wewantprem

seriously yaar sharmas  & komo thodi dher baad nahin aa sakthe the kya, till she gets conscious ..atleast akward feel tho karthe dono..

But nahin aabhi tapakna tha sabko😡

#weneedprem 

Basus, bajajs, sharmas are just irritating now.

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paricarocks

seriously yaar sharmas  & komo thodi dher baad nahin aa sakthe the kya, till she gets conscious ..atleast akward feel tho karthe dono..

But nahin aabhi tapakna tha sabko😡

#weneedprem 

Basus, bajajs, sharmas are just irritating now.

pari  that  mai  tume chhodungi nahi🤣