Users

Frequent Posters

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: stranger.67

Is it the guy from Crime Patrol?

Can he solve SSR case? ðŸ¤”

Do not discuss SSR here. It is not allowed on IF anymore.

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: stranger.67

Is it the guy from Crime Patrol?

Can he solve SSR case? ðŸ¤”

He is just an anchor. Cases are selected by someone else.. Researchers are also different people.. Someone else writes the dialogues he speaks on the show. 

The investigation in Ssr case will be done by agencies authoritised by law. They will probe both the suicide and murder angle thoroughly.. Private investigators however strong willed and driven by justice can't do much. There are no poirots and Holmes in the real world

pratts thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I would'nt trust anything a cheater says.  I used to like him but then he cheated his wife with whom he has two daughters, divorced her and married babbar's daughter.  If you leave the wife who supported you and stood by you while you struggled and then nonchalantly cheat and divorce her once you become famous is intolerable for me.  A cheater has no credibility as far as I am concerned.

For those who do not know his history

https://www.bollywoodshaadis.com/articles/anup-soni-two-marriages-with-ritu-soni-and-juhi-babbar-9655

InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Anup Soni is one of the nicest people in BW and if he's saying sth then its probably right and Kangana using SSR's tragedy for her own agenda

pratts thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: InspectorShirke

Anup Soni is one of the nicest people in BW and if he's saying sth then its probably right and Kangana using SSR's tragedy for her own agenda

He would be nice if he would tell his wife upfront about his feelings and how he has moved on and been honest with her but he did not.  It is a facade he keeps.  If you are deceptive and cruel to your own people I don't think you can be nice to others.  It just cannot happen. 

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Veni-Vidi-Vici

He is just an anchor. Cases are selected by someone else.. Researchers are also different people.. Someone else writes the dialogues he speaks on the show. 

The investigation in Ssr case will be done by agencies authoritised by law. They will probe both the suicide and murder angle thoroughly.. Private investigators however strong willed and driven by justice can't do much. There are no poirots and Holmes in the real world

I know I know I was just kidding ðŸ˜†

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: colossial2015

Do not discuss SSR here. It is not allowed on IF anymore.

Why tho?