When Riddhima proposed Kabir and Kabir’s expression melted our screen!

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Show Ishq Mein Marjawan is giving many reasons to the masses to hook to the show.

Now amid all the reasons the jodi of Helly Shah and Vishal Vaishaitha too is grabbing eyeballs. The duo as Riddhima and Kabir has a separate fan base and fans just don’t resist themselves from drooling over the couple. Fans named their jodi as ‘RidhBir’.

RidhBir’s love story is giving new height to the love. Riddhima and Kabir will always be remembered for their unusual relationship. Well, so far in the show Riddhima and Kabir’s scene’s are limited but duo still managed to make a place in audience’s heart!

Advertisement

So, today we will take you on a ride of RidBir’s heart touching scene that instantly smitten us!

Advertisement

Quickly check out when Riddhima became the first ever female lead to propose his man. Didn’t you went ‘Aww’ and gave the same reaction like ‘Kabir’? Relive this scene below!

Riddhima kneel down much to a Kabir’s surprise and proposed him for marriage. The way Kabir stood speechless; his expression melted our heart without any denial. He was teary and was smiling at the same time. Kabir’s reaction was natural and relatable, as we too behave alike when we get unexpected joy of our life. The forehead kiss added more charm to this beautiful scene.

Vishal is already one of the most talented ITV actor. They way he is bringing the life to the character of Kabir, actor is giving his fans countless reasons to adore him as a ‘cop’.

Actress Helly Shah is well-complementing Vishal too. The duo whenever shares the same frame, leaves the fans ‘awestruck’ with their phenomenal performance. Without any denial this proposal scene has a separate fanbase.

So, tell us what made you to fall for RidBir? Shoot your answers in the comment section below. Stay tuned with us for more news, spoilers and latest updates.

Cr showbiz 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhinaya_Abhi thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Aye haye, kya scene tha! Aisa proposal scene kabhi nahi dekhne ko mila 🤣

Lekin mujhe melt nahi kiya sorry rangu🤣

P.S. Both are good actors, no doubt👍🏼

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Media bhi na lockdown ke liye shayed old article ab release karra hai!😆 are they even legal couple now? If they consider them couple then its nazayez rishta 

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I miss this cheerful, joyful, happy, sapne dekhne waali ridhu😳

Though I'm not a big fan of Kabir and his principles I do love his reaction here, he was sooo cute and adorable here. The expressions were adorable

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LeviOsAa

I miss this cheerful, joyful, happy, sapne dekhne waali ridhu😳

Though I'm not a big fan of Kabir and his principles I do love his reaction here, he was sooo cute and adorable here. The expressions were adorable

Had it not been for the secret agent angle, Kabir actually seems like a sweet guy.

Ridhbir doesnt have the fire that Riansh has, but I like some of their scenes. For example...the scene where Riddhima says she will marry in this lehenga in SRK movie style wedding. I really like their cute banter there...very normal, easy camaraderie between the two of them, which is in contrast with the fiery, heated chemistry between Riansh.

One is water...the other is fire. And I like them both.

Edited by amritat - 3 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

These two look so so good together man!❤️

Their chemistry is just getting wasted

Gurikaur_ginni thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

These two look so so good together man!❤️

Their chemistry is just getting wasted

Agree

Vishal and Helly look good together

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: amritat

Had it not been for the secret agent angle, Kabir actually seems like a sweet guy.

Ridhbir doesnt have the fire that Riansh has, but I like some of their scenes. For example...the scene where Riddhima says she will marry in this lehenga in SRK movie style wedding. I really like their cute banter there...very normal, easy camaraderie between the two of them, which is in contrast with the fiery, heated chemistry between Riansh.

One is water...the other is fire. And I like them both.

I too like RidhBir as a couple, sweet and adorable. Though Kabir's love for his work is more passionate and intense it does look like he loves riddhu truely, his breakdown after RiAnsh marriag proved that.