Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Now I'll never watch this. There are better ways to torture yourself. 🤣🤣

areee i suggested you to watch the hilarious macchikand.. mohini baby just slayed n owned this scene single handedly .. 

and mohini-s consistency - main prerna tumko kabhi iss ghar main shade karke aneee nei dungi 

Discolights thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Just after the macchi kand finished .. anurag was sleeping .. suddenly he woke up and screaming - " nei nei .main baba kay company ko kuch karne nei dunga..mere company ko barbad nei hone dunga , nei nei .. tum kuch nei karoge "

anupam - nivedi was passing infront of the door . they entered and tried to make him clam and asked - what happened 

anupam - kaun hamare company ko barbad karna chahte hain 

anurag replied - bajaj , mr bajaj (ughhhhhhhhhh - his expressions) , main aisa hone nei dunga 

pher suva and bajaj scene shuru ... 

Ohh so he had a nightmare even before meeting Bajaj. Interesting I don't remember this happening. Shayad skip kar diya hoga maine.

ilazyair thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Just after the macchi kand finished .. anurag was sleeping .. suddenly he woke up and screaming - " nei nei .main baba kay company ko kuch karne nei dunga..mere company ko barbad nei hone dunga , nei nei .. tum kuch nei karoge "

anupam - nivedi was passing infront of the door . they entered and tried to make him clam and asked - what happened 

anupam - kaun hamare company ko barbad karna chahte hain 

anurag replied - bajaj , mr bajaj (ughhhhhhhhhh - his expressions) , main aisa hone nei dunga 

pher suva and bajaj scene shuru ... 

That's real love right there oppo ðŸ¤£ Kasautii BajRag ki ðŸ¤£

Telepathy  hawa ka jhoka feeling  aur kya chahiye ðŸ˜Ž

Discolights thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilazyair

I lost hope when she fed him gulaab jaamuns and went against him ðŸ¥±

But let's stick to the topic ðŸ¤£ 

Gulab jamun? I am now doubting my memory. Who did she feed gulab jamun?

opsora2090 thumbnail

Yeah mahashay kaun hain bhai ? it seems shivani kay stah koi connection tha , she was talking with her bohot khushi khushi and was talking about ghar pe sabko batyungi type ka kuch 

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Discolights

Ohh so he had a nightmare even before meeting Bajaj. Interesting I don't remember this happening. Shayad skip kar diya hoga maine.

Ha he had nightmare , though they dint show bajaj's sign .. but one thing jitna mujhe yaad hain isss scene pe probably they showed bajaj's walking i guess .

ilazyair thumbnail

Originally posted by: Discolights

Gulab jamun? I am now doubting my memory. Who did she feed gulab jamun?

After P bailed RB and they returned home. The conversation in their room. There were gulab jamuns on the table ðŸ˜† 

far-fetched but gulab jamuns were more interesting than the conversation that took place ðŸ¤ª

ilazyair thumbnail

Yeah mahashay kaun hain bhai ? it seems shivani kay stah koi connection tha , she was talking with her bohot khushi khushi and was talking about ghar pe sabko batyungi type ka kuch 

Seeing him for the first time oppo😕

Discolights thumbnail

Ha he had nightmare , though they dint show bajaj's sign .. but one thing jitna mujhe yaad hain isss scene pe probably they showed bajaj's walking i guess .

Ohh okay. So correct me if I am wrong this happened before Gujral fiasco? 

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

areee i suggested you to watch the hilarious macchikand.. mohini baby just slayed n owned this scene single handedly .. 

and mohini-s consistency - main prerna tumko kabhi iss ghar main shade karke aneee nei dungi 

Mere ko nahin dekhna woh ðŸ˜†