Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_bibliophile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Yeah that scene did Rub me off as wrong.

I was like I am tolerating a kiss if something else happens i am leaving this novel.

But remember the Jungle scene 4th book.Where he says before you I found these activities a waste of time.

I feel ya toh dono hi experienced ho ya dono patient  and choosy ho.

You are welcome.

Hi my name is Aditi.

What's yours??

IfritAmbrose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: A_bibliophile

Yeah that scene did Rub me off as wrong.

I was like I am tolerating a kiss if something else happens i am leaving this novel.

Same here but I thought kiss se kuch zyada hi hua hoga according to all those πŸ€’ 

But you know what, to make it better as everyone has their own imagination while reading the scene so I imagine that Ambrose ne to kuch zyada nai kiya and he was actually very annoyed and making stinky faces at herπŸ˜‚ and all the loud noises was her overreacting and yeah usne zyada touch bhi ni kiya..I take it like that for my sanity..

But remember the Jungle scene 4th book.Where he says before you I found these activities a waste of time.

Actually main itna aage tak nai pahuchi abhi but thanks for the spoiler ❀️ but ek baat batao..woh room scene ke baad uska kisi aur ladki ke saath toh aisa koi scene nai hua na?? Only with ifrit na?

I feel ya toh dono hi experienced ho ya dono patient  and choosy ho.

Same yaar same..humesha ladke ko hi zyada experienced dikhate hai and bilkul hawas ke pujari types and ladki ko chuimui like she doesn't even know these types of things actually exits..god!!πŸ€“

You are welcome.

😊

Hi my name is Aditi.

What's yours??

Hello, Priyanka here but some do call me Khushi πŸ˜ƒ

A_bibliophile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah yeah .

And if you read the books on the site online read at epubpub,there the last 3 ya 4 chapters are from Mr Ambrose point of view.

So even in 2nd book lily and Rick have that conversation what were you doing with that girl and how far would you go.

You will love the 4th book for sure.

Padhna we will talk about that then.

Rick only gets better with each book.

IfritAmbrose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: A_bibliophile

Yeah yeah .

And if you read the books on the site online read at epubpub,there the last 3 ya 4 chapters are from Mr Ambrose point of view.

So even in 2nd book lily and Rick have that conversation what were you doing with that girl and how far would you go.

You will love the 4th book for sure.

Padhna we will talk about that then.

Rick only gets better with each book.

Ok.. thanks will take a look at that site and yeah woh tension ho jati hai na..ki Ambrose har kisi ke saath intimate na ho..woh Second book wala hi last ho bas!