Rohini.S thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

If Abir could write an autobiography about himself as a dad, he would title it not “My son’s father”, but “My sons’ father”. He has not only lived fatherhood through Kunal but for the millions of the kids that he has influenced and helped grow.

(My son’s father is an autobiography of Dom Moraes, who is an Indian writer and poet )

The touching MishNal conversation that we have often dreamt about on this extensive level happened today. Boy Oh boy! It was a joy to watch the straight, no nonsense businessman Kunal step up to the level of his Bhai’s first baby and accepting that Abir is his heart, soul and life – HIS HERO. Yes Mishti, we do know Baba Ajeeb Rajvansh is truly the best! We have seen him baby Kunal, Ketki, Atul, you and even the bratty Kuhu. He just rocks!

The first unconditional symphony of selfless love and support extended, acknowledged and sung directly by a Rajvansh to the love that he has received from Abir Rajvansh in such a detail!

I recalled the dialog when Nannu’s spiking incident was brought to the forefront when Abir said to Nanko’s question:

Bhai mujhe aap Kunal kyun bulaa rahe ho

Kyunki tu kaun hai mein nahin jaanta…lekin tu mera Nanko nahin hai

Today, all the Abirian Cells and nerves would have rejoiced and recognized him for what Kunal has grown up to be – his loving Nanko with a heart of 24k gold, because pure gold is malleable and it bends to accommodate and accept.

Point 1: Motherhood and Fatherhood are both important:

You don’t have to give birth to a baby to be its mom or dad. Motherhood and fatherhood are terms. Like Shakespeare said “That which we Call a rose by any other name will smell as sweet”

Kunal has accepted that he is nothing without his dad that is Abir. One of the reasons why Abir went looking for his dad, was he needed to fill the void. Kunal never felt that void, never missed it. Despite the 5-year age difference Abir too was a kid; what a terrific job Abir must have done to make Kunal feel this way. Kunal also now fully understands what pains Meenakshi Rajvansh must have borne for her sons and the battles she would have fought especially her inner demons in the form of Mehul, Parul Maasi and her life alone personally and on the business front.

Point 2: Just because you give birth you do not become a mother:

Men especially in many parts of south east Asia are not mocked for their inability to bear children. Women on the other have been mocked, because of societal constraints and they suffer. Woman carries the baby for nine months; she will give birth to her baby and may disappear like Karishma did but just the act that she can carry and give birth and is not barren is given so much importance in our society.

Mishti’s womb despite the problems that she faces, compared to that of Karishma, or many others on the show is a paradise.

The thought that she cannot bear a baby is a travesty, a mockery of the morality and justice in the universe. She and Abir are the epitome of selfless love is a charade of goodness and all virtues put together. “A moment in my tummy is a lifetime in my heart,”  The irony is however, at the moment she realizes, that not just her tummy, everything about her is broken.

Mishti accepts that life has cheated her always and she has always been unlucky, but she got lucky when she found BM BP and then Abir. The thought of her beloved’s dream shattering is the thing that causes her to break. Like Abir, her first concern is for others- the three most important people in her life. There is no better feeling than the movement of life inside you and just the thought that she can never experience that which every woman earnestly longs and wishes for, has totally destroyed her, because that means Abir has lost it too by association. She feels like a loser; the love that they conquered has broken her now as she calls herself the biggest mistake of his life.

Her self-worth has always been low because of the people around her and she has been self-motivating herself up and then some encouragement by BM, BP.

Finally, the person who elevated her to the zenith with his love was her prince charming Abir. She has always wondered how he fell in love with her, why he kept her with him all this time treasured her but now she has realized that everything she touches, turns to dust.

-      Her parents who broke up and left her

-      Her daadi who packed her off

-       The womb that was Maheshwari Sadan where just her breathing made Kuhu, Jasmeet Chachi and Varsha aunty unhappy and irritated

-      Her BM and BM who had to take crap for her

-      Kunal’s heart that she initially broke

-       Rajvansh Maa who never wanted her and thought she was bad for Abir (maybe she is right is her feeling now)

But her Abir still fought for her and loves her but now it’s the final straw. She feels like an outcast and the merey paas mat aana” really broke me. Abir would have died 1000 deaths, hearing just that.

-      She has broken Abir and his dream too. Now, she feels truly cursed and I don’t blame her at all. What a fabulous and phenomenal acting by @rhea_shrm

-      The broken heart, dreams and all her hopes and aspirations tumbling towards a dark abyss with their HAPPINESS and hope could be seen in Rhea’s dead eyes as she just uttered “WHAT”.

-      Her shock with her open mouth and slight swaying body language spoke volumes even to the untrained eyes. The gentle “NO” and the few seconds dead moment of silence after, and the dheere - dheere tune felt like a thousand daggers being plunged and pulled out of the body of those that love her as Mishti. What a tormenting moment it must have been for Abir.

-      That disbelief and Abir telling her to relax took us back to another time in space filled with dark cloudy days of utter hopelessness – the PTSD trauma.

How many times should a good person have to undergo this pain is what goes through our minds.

(DKP - you are supposed to give good people hope and bad people their due but all you do is torment the good and let the bad off with a warning? When is this torture going to end?)

She needs to leave is her foremost thought and probably we may witness the MENTAL withdrawal of Mishti Rajvansh, like when Abir left her for his family and temporarily removed himself physically from Mishti. Like Mishti never gave up on Abir, returned from London and fought tooth and nails for him, this time Abir will fight for her.

I personally hate all around Mishti who have made life so difficult for this untainted and selfless soul and sometimes the human in me does wonder at this point if there is justice and if God does watch.

Point 3:  Motherhood doesn’t have to be genetic and involves empathy for ANY child

Motherhood is a continuous incessant process. The job that is a mom doesn’t end at all. It happens at home and should happen outside too. The mothering should not happen for your child alone. The empathy that you feel for another child is very important and significant here.

-      Meenu has felt it for Kunal all this time (not taking into account the promo today) though she is not his biological mom. What she has done so far can definitely not be discounted. When property, money and status come into the equation then human beings are pretty much screwed

-      Parul feels it for Abir

-      BM feels it for Mishti

-     Not Varsha – she was ready to walk out when she found out Shaurya had an affair and an illegitimate baby Kuhu. She later accepted and treated Kuhu as her own when the Maheshwari family threatened to leave home with her to support her. If Kuhu’s biological mom had been alive how Varsha would have acted is the real test here.

I place her under the microscope because she has even till date never accepted Mishti and hence I question her empathy. Had she been a tad more caring at right instances and had extended Mishti the care and support she needed I would have included her in the list. When Maheshwari property, money comes into question she too will totally turn

-       Jasmeet on the other hand, is the president of the “Inhumane club” and mom material is strictly prohibited here, despite being Nannu’s loving mom

Point 4: A child is the father of man.

Kunal will be a source of learning for Mishbir. With the qualities and traits that he has picked up from Abir, he will heal both of them. Kunal is astute about Jasmeet’s actual traits. I hope he gives Mishti and Abir ample support and love and rescues and brings them back. Actually, Ajeeb Rajvansh and Angry Chorni by themselves are forces to be reckoned with but since they are at present broken, Kunal needs to step in as the super glue to fix them together because Abir without Mishti is colorless and Mishti without Abir is bland.

After all, when a dad suffers, who best to rescue him other than his son and Nanko is Abir’s first and foremost. Just like he stepped to help his mom with her business he will help his dad.

Meenu’s good Karma of helping Parul despite her ulterior motives when Parul came to the Rajvansh doorstep, will step in as the universe’s way of helping her and her son, because its Abir that’s involved here – the righteous, all loving,selfless and kind Abir.

Abir does not worry about money, status and superficial things. He genuinely cares for those around him.

Point 5: It takes a village to raise/spoil a good/bad child, not just the mother

I’ve no words for the “educated Kuhu”. All the education in the world is useless if one is deviant and corrupt, jealous competitive and self-centered. She is all that and some more. Property, status, power is all temporary and that “tumhaarebaare mein soch rahi hoon” that she tells Kunal, is all hogwash.

You don’t want to be sidelined as Parul Maasi’s daughter in law – that will leave no place for you and your Kuhuness. Your picture frame of mom in law like you pointed out to Meenu during Red Pear inauguration always had Meenu’s face in it and we always knew why and that time Varsha was not completely edging you on.

Before the inaugural, your non-sister gave away her gift to Kunal saying it rightfully belonged to him. Rightful doesn’t exist in your dictionary we know that Kuhu. If you had an iota of respect for your bro you know what he will do.

Leave everything to Nanko and walk out because Banjara is his middle name. But continue running and then toppling Mishti again and again like you did last Janmashtami and run some more until you don’t know what you are running towards. Oh, we do know - its towards Jasmeet Chachi and Mommy holding the banner of Super Rajvansh Bahu and Maa holding property deeds – oh take it all - kids or no kids. We want Mishbir and a Kuku too if you could change - for the better please

Iam wondering if Meenu changed the Rajvansh Sadan deed that she bequeathed Mishti before the wedding to anyone’s name again?

To conclude, Positive thought has the power to change to reality if you really wish it for someone selflessly and in a true way With Abir as the conceptual good thought bearer, God will show him and Mishti the way. Maybe, she already is pregnant and will carry the baby to term.

Motherhood is not just love, care for your baby its also sacrifice day in day out, ardent unselfish efforts, above all humanity and all this is performed by a mom and dad with/without help. Abir with his power of positive thought and actions will make the miracle happen for Mishti.

I’ve seen miracles happen, silent prayers get answered, broken hearts become brand new because that’s what faith can do.

Don’t let the ugly in others kill the beauty in you.

For beautiful people like Mishti and Abir miracles will happen because "Self-sacrifice is the real miracle out of which all the reported miracles grow" and Mishti and Abir sing that song tirelessly, day in day out.

THE WOUND IS THE PLACE WHERE LIGHT ENTERS YOU, (maybe the light has already entered)

WHERE THERE IS GREAT LOVE THERE ARE ALWAYS MIRACLES.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rohini.S

If Abir could write an autobiography about himself as a dad, he would title it not “My son’s father”, but “My sons’ father”. He has not only lived fatherhood through Kunal but for the millions of the kids that he has influenced and helped grow.

(My son’s father is an autobiography of Dom Moraes, who is an Indian writer and poet )

The touching MishNal conversation that we have often dreamt about on this extensive level happened today. Boy Oh boy! It was a joy to watch the straight, no nonsense businessman Kunal step up to the level of his Bhai’s first baby and accepting that Abir is his heart, soul and life – HIS HERO. Yes Mishti, we do know Baba Ajeeb Rajvansh is truly the best! We have seen him baby Kunal, Ketki, Atul, you and even the bratty Kuhu. He just rocks!

The first unconditional symphony of selfless love and support extended, acknowledged and sung directly by a Rajvansh to the love that he has received from Abir Rajvansh in such a detail!

I recalled the dialog when Nannu’s spiking incident was brought to the forefront when Abir said to Nanko’s question:

Bhai mujhe aap Kunal kyun bulaa rahe ho

Kyunki tu kaun hai mein nahin jaanta…lekin tu mera Nanko nahin hai

Today, all the Abirian Cells and nerves would have rejoiced and recognized him for what Kunal has grown up to be – his loving Nanko with a heart of 24k gold, because pure gold is malleable and it bends to accommodate and accept.

Point 1: Motherhood and Fatherhood are both important:

You don’t have to give birth to a baby to be its mom or dad. Motherhood and fatherhood are terms. Like Shakespeare said “That which we Call a rose by any other name will smell as sweet”

Kunal has accepted that he is nothing without his dad that is Abir. One of the reasons why Abir went looking for his dad, was he needed to fill the void. Kunal never felt that void, never missed it. Despite the 5-year age difference Abir too was a kid; what a terrific job Abir must have done to make Kunal feel this way. Kunal also now fully understands what pains Meenakshi Rajvansh must have borne for her sons and the battles she would have fought especially her inner demons in the form of Mehul, Parul Maasi and her life alone personally and on the business front.

Point 2: Just because you give birth you do not become a mother:

Men especially in many parts of south east Asia are not mocked for their inability to bear children. Women on the other have been mocked, because of societal constraints and they suffer. Woman carries the baby for nine months; she will give birth to her baby and may disappear like Karishma did but just the act that she can carry and give birth and is not barren is given so much importance in our society.

Mishti’s womb despite the problems that she faces, compared to that of Karishma, or many others on the show is a paradise.

The thought that she cannot bear a baby is a travesty, a mockery of the morality and justice in the universe. She and Abir are the epitome of selfless love is a charade of goodness and all virtues put together. “A moment in my tummy is a lifetime in my heart,”  The irony is however, at the moment she realizes, that not just her tummy, everything about her is broken.

Mishti accepts that life has cheated her always and she has always been unlucky, but she got lucky when she found BM BP and then Abir. The thought of her beloved’s dream shattering is the thing that causes her to break. Like Abir, her first concern is for others- the three most important people in her life. There is no better feeling than the movement of life inside you and just the thought that she can never experience that which every woman earnestly longs and wishes for, has totally destroyed her, because that means Abir has lost it too by association. She feels like a loser; the love that they conquered has broken her now as she calls herself the biggest mistake of his life.

Her self-worth has always been low because of the people around her and she has been self-motivating herself up and then some encouragement by BM, BP.

Finally, the person who elevated her to the zenith with his love was her prince charming Abir. She has always wondered how he fell in love with her, why he kept her with him all this time treasured her but now she has realized that everything she touches, turns to dust.

-      Her parents who broke up and left her

-      Her daadi who packed her off

-       The womb that was Maheshwari Sadan where just her breathing made Kuhu, Jasmeet Chachi and Varsha aunty unhappy and irritated

-      Her BM and BM who had to take crap for her

-      Kunal’s heart that she initially broke

-       Rajvansh Maa who never wanted her and thought she was bad for Abir (maybe she is right is her feeling now)

But her Abir still fought for her and loves her but now it’s the final straw. She feels like an outcast and the merey paas mat aana” really broke me. Abir would have died 1000 deaths, hearing just that.

-      She has broken Abir and his dream too. Now, she feels truly cursed and I don’t blame her at all. What a fabulous and phenomenal acting by @rhea_shrm

-      The broken heart, dreams and all her hopes and aspirations tumbling towards a dark abyss with their HAPPINESS and hope could be seen in Rhea’s dead eyes as she just uttered “WHAT”.

-      Her shock with her open mouth and slight swaying body language spoke volumes even to the untrained eyes. The gentle “NO” and the few seconds dead moment of silence after, and the dheere - dheere tune felt like a thousand daggers being plunged and pulled out of the body of those that love her as Mishti. What a tormenting moment it must have been for Abir.

-      That disbelief and Abir telling her to relax took us back to another time in space filled with dark cloudy days of utter hopelessness – the PTSD trauma.

How many times should a good person have to undergo this pain is what goes through our minds.

(DKP - you are supposed to give good people hope and bad people their due but all you do is torment the good and let the bad off with a warning? When is this torture going to end?)

She needs to leave is her foremost thought and probably we may witness the MENTAL withdrawal of Mishti Rajvansh, like when Abir left her for his family and temporarily removed himself physically from Mishti. Like Mishti never gave up on Abir, returned from London and fought tooth and nails for him, this time Abir will fight for her.

I personally hate all around Mishti who have made life so difficult for this untainted and selfless soul and sometimes the human in me does wonder at this point if there is justice and if God does watch.

Point 3:  Motherhood doesn’t have to be genetic and involves empathy for ANY child

Motherhood is a continuous incessant process. The job that is a mom doesn’t end at all. It happens at home and should happen outside too. The mothering should not happen for your child alone. The empathy that you feel for another child is very important and significant here.

-      Meenu has felt it for Kunal all this time (not taking into account the promo today) though she is not his biological mom. What she has done so far can definitely not be discounted. When property, money and status come into the equation then human beings are pretty much screwed

-      Parul feels it for Abir

-      BM feels it for Mishti

-     Not Varsha – she was ready to walk out when she found out Shaurya had an affair and an illegitimate baby Kuhu. She later accepted and treated Kuhu as her own when the Maheshwari family threatened to leave home with her to support her. If Kuhu’s biological mom had been alive how Varsha would have acted is the real test here.

I place her under the microscope because she has even till date never accepted Mishti and hence I question her empathy. Had she been a tad more caring at right instances and had extended Mishti the care and support she needed I would have included her in the list. When Maheshwari property, money comes into question she too will totally turn

-       Jasmeet on the other hand, is the president of the “Inhumane club” and mom material is strictly prohibited here, despite being Nannu’s loving mom

Point 4: A child is the father of man.

Kunal will be a source of learning for Mishbir. With the qualities and traits that he has picked up from Abir, he will heal both of them. Kunal is astute about Jasmeet’s actual traits. I hope he gives Mishti and Abir ample support and love and rescues and brings them back. Actually, Ajeeb Rajvansh and Angry Chorni by themselves are forces to be reckoned with but since they are at present broken, Kunal needs to step in as the super glue to fix them together because Abir without Mishti is colorless and Mishti without Abir is bland.

After all, when a dad suffers, who best to rescue him other than his son and Nanko is Abir’s first and foremost. Just like he stepped to help his mom with her business he will help his dad.

Meenu’s good Karma of helping Parul despite her ulterior motives when Parul came to the Rajvansh doorstep, will step in as the universe’s way of helping her and her son, because its Abir that’s involved here – the righteous, all loving,selfless and kind Abir.

Abir does not worry about money, status and superficial things. He genuinely cares for those around him.

Point 5: It takes a village to raise/spoil a good/bad child, not just the mother

I’ve no words for the “educated Kuhu”. All the education in the world is useless if one is deviant and corrupt, jealous competitive and self-centered. She is all that and some more. Property, status, power is all temporary and that “tumhaarebaare mein soch rahi hoon” that she tells Kunal, is all hogwash.

You don’t want to be sidelined as Parul Maasi’s daughter in law – that will leave no place for you and your Kuhuness. Your picture frame of mom in law like you pointed out to Meenu during Red Pear inauguration always had Meenu’s face in it and we always knew why and that time Varsha was not completely edging you on.

Before the inaugural, your non-sister gave away her gift to Kunal saying it rightfully belonged to him. Rightful doesn’t exist in your dictionary we know that Kuhu. If you had an iota of respect for your bro you know what he will do.

Leave everything to Nanko and walk out because Banjara is his middle name. But continue running and then toppling Mishti again and again like you did last Janmashtami and run some more until you don’t know what you are running towards. Oh, we do know - its towards Jasmeet Chachi and Mommy holding the banner of Super Rajvansh Bahu and Maa holding property deeds – oh take it all - kids or no kids. We want Mishbir and a Kuku too if you could change - for the better please

Iam wondering if Meenu changed the Rajvansh Sadan deed that she bequeathed Mishti before the wedding to anyone’s name again?

To conclude, Positive thought has the power to change to reality if you really wish it for someone selflessly and in a true way With Abir as the conceptual good thought bearer, God will show him and Mishti the way. Maybe, she already is pregnant and will carry the baby to term.

Motherhood is not just love, care for your baby its also sacrifice day in day out, ardent unselfish efforts, above all humanity and all this is performed by a mom and dad with/without help. Abir with his power of positive thought and actions will make the miracle happen for Mishti.

I’ve seen miracles happen, silent prayers get answered, broken hearts become brand new because that’s what faith can do.

Don’t let the ugly in others kill the beauty in you.

For beautiful people like Mishti and Abir miracles will happen because "Self-sacrifice is the real miracle out of which all the reported miracles grow" and Mishti and Abir sing that song tirelessly, day in day out.

THE WOUND IS THE PLACE WHERE LIGHT ENTERS YOU, (maybe the light has already entered)

WHERE THERE IS GREAT LOVE THERE ARE ALWAYS MIRACLES.

Nice post as always!!! 

Here we have mishbir's love for each other and it's no less than any magic. 

One day or other justice will be served definitely it will be the healing for us too. 

Write more and make us see the indepth analysis of every nuances of scenes❤️

LiNdASoUmZ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Mishti life have been hell since she stepped into Rajvansh house .Her only strength and support system was Abir but now I see such hope from Kunal too .

Life have never been easy for Mishti but the way things are turning against her ..I see ppl who used to curse her is coming true..this is totally rubbish how devil is wining over good here

Your post is always beautiful 😍 how you analyse small small things and scene⭐️

Thank you for the amazing post yet again❤️