Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: stormborn

Revenge sweet revenge 😈😜😆🤗

Diabetes ho jaayega🤣 now say something sassy before I think aapke andar kisi aur ki atma ghus gayi😆

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Ok I thought after I get a sleep, I would be less overwhelmed and would be able to find my words. Well looks like I was wrong. I am still not over the enormous joy that all of you brought on me with that amazing surprise and keeping it showering for the whole 24 hrs.

I still can't believe that once upon a time I didn't believe in online friendship. Seriously !! Lucy's dear dad has mysterious ways to prove us wrong. Today you guys are one of the major parts of my life and I am so glad to find such special people who keep making me feel special ( which is rare in today's world ).

We all walked through half of the monstrous 2020-- distanced yet together....and like this, we will keep barging in through every obstacles playing games, making each other laugh until it hurts the cheeks and pulling each other up when any of us feels down. 💖💗💞

That was my socially distanced toast 🥂with a glass of a unique cocktail of the old-monk and wine (because normalcy is overrated) from my birthday gifts for the very very special, lovely and beautiful people in my life....Love you allllllll a loaaaaaaddddsssssss 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Love you tooo!! 🤗smiley31smiley31

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Come on !!!! It's definitely a revenge.....After all we met through BH2.....revenge to banta hai !! 😉

And yesssss it absolutely didn't flop like Maya's plans..... It's super successful.....I was rendered totally speechless ( I thought after 4 birthdays already it was impossible but 🙈🙈🙈🙈), I still am and feels like I always will be whenever I think of this day).

You left one name while mentioning our girls' names and i.e. Tiara...... I can't believe She (Tiara) did so much research on my favourite shows amid all her chores and office work just to make me happy......😭(emo tears).

Thanks a lot ❤️🤗

I am glad all of us could make your birthday a special one, and the revenge worked 😈😎 . (Actually all of us played our parts in the research, 🙈🙈)  We literally had a blast yesterday. Thank you to you too for being an amazing friend. 🤗❤️

Edited by tournesol - 3 years ago
Shruthi18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Late to the party wishing here...

But I'm sure you had a a good birthday 🥰❣️

Wish u only best for upcoming year🤗

Lots of love😘

Shruthi18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Awesome thread girls!!!👏❤️🤩

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks a lot dear.....

and thanks for your thoughtful wish in the video....You made me feel really hopeful...Love you tons...🤗

Awww❤️🤗

stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shruthi18

Late to the party wishing here...

But I'm sure you had a a good birthday 🥰❣️

Wish u only best for upcoming year🤗

Lots of love😘

Thanks 🤗

The gif though 😆