Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Samatha.sidnaaz

smiley36 Team Siddharth for me if we are going to count his SM presence from his own accounts. :). 

There might be minor change but not drastic. 

What parameters will be taken into account to quantify his SM presence n to compare it with past and present behaviour after wedding  :) 

Hi5๐Ÿ˜†

Excellent questions ๐Ÿ˜† Zehreeli is the appointed arbitrator of sorts (yet to hear from her on acceptance of the extremely critical position ๐Ÿค“), and she may redefine but broadly speaking, the parameters would run along the lines: 

1. Frequency of posting across all platforms 

2. Quality of posted content across all platforms, with quality further qualified by Gyaan authenticity (not plagiarized ๐Ÿค“), External Media specificity (Oneโ€™s own over Anotherโ€™s) and Retweet worthiness. I am aware of some of the unquantifiable elements in here ๐Ÿค”

3. Frequency of liking any content across platforms 

4. Frequency of responding to fan content/messages

5. Quality/ Frequency of flirting with Sana online ๐Ÿ˜ณ

6. Vulnerability Quotient based on subjecting and making oneself and SidNaaz available to paparazzi. 

Members are free to do a dashboard and data sheet for scientific purposes ๐Ÿค“ 

Proposed Project Proposal

Sidharth Shuklaโ€™s Online Engagement: A Statistical Purview 2020-2021

๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜†

Uma2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

Mine was 1 year. Jan feb to be exact. But back then LD was yet to happen. 

True. Shall we give everybody including the 3 month premature folks a 6 month extension citing exceptional circumstances? ๐Ÿ˜†

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Hi5๐Ÿ˜†

Excellent questions ๐Ÿ˜† Zehreeli is the appointed arbitrator of sorts (yet to hear from her on acceptance of the extremely critical position ๐Ÿค“), and she may redefine but broadly speaking, the parameters would run along the lines: 

1. Frequency of posting across all platforms 

2. Quality of posted content across all platforms, with quality further qualified by Gyaan authenticity (not plagiarized ๐Ÿค“), External Media specificity (Oneโ€™s own over Anotherโ€™s) and Retweet worthiness. I am aware of some of the unquantifiable elements in here ๐Ÿค”

3. Frequency of liking any content across platforms 

4. Frequency of responding to fan content/messages

5. Quality/ Frequency of flirting with Sana online ๐Ÿ˜ณ

6. Vulnerability Quotient based on subjecting and making oneself and SidNaaz available to paparazzi. 

Members are free to do a dashboard and data sheet for scientific purposes ๐Ÿค“ 

Proposed Project Proposal

Sidharth Shuklaโ€™s Online Engagement: A Statistical Purview 2020-2021

๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜†

Infact Sid was more active on twitter before BB ๐Ÿ˜†! Now he has gone further into shell! So I would be glad Even if he comes back to his original activity!  

Uma2010 thumbnail

๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†

Uma2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

You know my side ๐Ÿ˜†

Absolutely ๐Ÿ˜†

Uma2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: divaprincess

I m with uma on this..my take is that he may often try to be more active but will keep going back to his old ways..even after marriage if he will try ,he will eventually go back..

So ultimately his SM behaviour will be just like it's now...hot and cold..active for sometime and that too with mostly old pics and gyaani tweets and then disappear for sometime...

Team Sidharth 

Wooo ๐Ÿฅณ  ๐Ÿ˜† But, ๐Ÿ˜ and Exactly. He is a Hot and Cold one at BEST! If we get Hot phases atleast, I shall consider it a win-win provided it is not Hot just once a year ๐Ÿ™„