Tarun talking to his mom or wife.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

What's this way of Tarun when he talks to his mom with no respect and his tone is as if he's ordering his maid.....or his pestering someone. WHO TALKS WITH HIS/HER MOM WITH THIS TONE????

Rati looks older than Preeti still they are cast as mother in law and daughter in law.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Buttercup25 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I'm also thinking the same Tarun is such a bad son 

Preeti kept quiet for him for 20 long years and he did not care about her emotions .

And in today's episode, 

he puts all the blam of theft on preeti ,

While Rati did the theft..

Don't know how someone can be so bad with their mother..😡

Slap such a son and kick him out from the house ...🤬

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I believe Tarun has zero attachment to his mother since she sent him to boarding school when he was very young. She was newly widowed and juggling between money management and being a homemaker-mother full time would not have been possible for her.

Juhi may have been old enough to stay back (she remembers why Preeti went mute) hence she is more attached and caring.

Tarun has let everyone else, including Rati, influence him over Preeti, hence there is a low chance he will have any redemption. I think we may have to continue to see him as a negative character.

Edited by NiharikaMishra - 3 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I loved Rati's boss.

Tarun ko aisi hi mom milni chahiye thi. Saari akad barabar ho jati.

Loser!

Chanda showed them their place so well. Sad that Preeti got dragged into the mess. 

I am guessing Chanda somehow knows Keertan and family and will tell them at some point that Preeti is a thief. Otherwise this one episode 'chor' tag makes no sense.

I hope Chanda finds out that Rati stole the ring. Rati needs to be insulted by every character in the show. And Tarun just needs to be bumped off. I can't stand his disgusting face.

Edited by togepe30 - 3 years ago