Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2

Devraj & Shravan: When a dad was once a young lad in love

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

In today's episode, the bond between Devraj and Shravan was the best. Finally, we got to see a conversation between a father & a son who are friends & a father who attempts to share his feelings & recognize the emotional turmoil Shravan is going through because Devraj has been there and done that too wherein he was in love with a woman also. 

I think aside from Shrunty scenes and more than SuVan scenes, this bond between Devraj and Shravan is the main highlight and I'm glad the CVs showed this.

Also, we also got to know that Shravan isn't good at lying OR masking his emotions/behavior properly because he is innocent and naive. Devraj figured his behavior from a man's POV however Kavita, Kanchan, Suman, and I think to some extent Vijay noticed that something's amiss with Shravan. No matter what excuse he might give, anyone can easily recognize the difference in the usual Shravan and the unusual Shravan. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Meena_J

Also, we also got to know that Shravan isn't good at lying OR masking his emotions/behavior properly because he is innocent and naive. Devraj figured his behavior from a man's POV however Kavita, Kanchan, Suman, and I think to some extent Vijay noticed that something's amiss with Shravan. No matter what excuse he might give, anyone can easily recognize the difference in the usual Shravan and the unusual Shravan. 

Nah he is quite pro at lying ðŸ˜† ...has been doing all his life......but he is vulnerable when it comes to Sumo .... and his guards were down, that's why. Also, as Devraj quite rightly said, parents are usually able to detect the symptoms.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: ammil

Nah he is quite pro at lying ðŸ˜† ...has been doing all his life......but he is vulnerable when it comes to Sumo .... and his guards were down, that's why. Also, as Devraj quite rightly said, parents are usually able to detect the symptoms.

recently, not much though esp with his recent behavior towards suman's rejections..earlier yes bc he is khurafati... but pyaar ke aage kon hota h khurafati ðŸ˜†love just happens & so does its side effects ðŸ˜†