Foreshadowing future!?

Atript_aatma thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Since they mentioned that only property Preeti owns is the Boondi wala ghar, and Mr Rati sold it🤬

Also there's the scene of Juhi's husband saying, "Kaun sa Preeti ko iss ghar me aake rehna hai" and then Kusum's reaction to not talk of it.

I felt in future when Preeti moves out maybe she'll live with Juhi and family!

Also that another daughter of Kusum was so mysterious🤪

Your thoughts?

Edited by Oxoacids - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I havent seen today's episode, Hotstar will only let me watch it tomrw, coz I don't have a membership.

Juhi is Preeti's daughter right? Why were they talking about Preeti being homeless?

Kusum might taunt Preeti if at all she has to live in their house, but m sure she won't kick her out if she seeks refuge. But also, Preeti is veryy traditional, touching feet and all. I don't think she will stay in her daughter's house, no matter what.

They indicated that Keertan is an out of work, has been actor. M guessing he will find out that Preeti is really skilled in organizing marriages, so either he will float an event management company or maybe he already had a marraige bureau type set up and will offer Preeti a job.

Once she is kicked out by her son, she will have no option but to take up the job.

That promo where the son asks 'Kaha jayegi?', I think that is when he will reveal that he sold the house without telling her. Or does she know about the sale?

Edited by togepe30 - 3 years ago
Atript_aatma thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

I havent seen today's episode, Hotstar will only let me watch it tomrw, coz I don't have a membership.

Juhi is Preeti's daughter right? Why were they talking about Preeti being homeless?

Kusum might taunt Preeti if at all she has to live in their house, but m sure she won't kick her out if she seeks refuge. But also, Preeti is veryy traditional, touching feet and all. I don't think she will stay in her daughter's house, no matter what.

They indicated that Keertan is an out of work, has been actor. M guessing he will find out that Preeti is really skilled in organizing marriages, so either he will float an event management company or maybe he already had a marraige bureau type set up and will offer Preeti a job.

Once she is kicked out by her son, she will have no option but to take up the job.

That promo where the son asks 'Kaha jayegi?', I think that is when he will reveal that he sold the house without telling her. Or does she know about the sale?

Actually they said Preeti's husband transferred all the property to his son, only some boondi wala ghar she has.

But then Tarun tells his wife that he's sold off that house also without telling anyone.

So in future where will she go? So i was thinking of an alternative

@bold Yess ditto!

They particularly mentioned her arranging everything in the wedding for this particular purpose.

Baaki let's see what happens.

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Oxoacids

But then Tarun tells his wife that he's sold off that house also without telling anyone.

So in future where will she go? So i was thinking of an alternative

How can he sell it if Preeti owns it?

So it means he hoodwinked her into signing off the documents.

Atript_aatma thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

How can he sell it if Preeti owns it?

So it means he hoodwinked her into signing off the documents.

God knows!

Juhi kept repeating today that house is the only thing you have maa.

There in the bedroom some other conspiracy going on🤢

Atript_aatma thumbnail

It happened!

Preeti with Samdhan ji!