Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

my.2cents thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sidnilove

What's wrong with dating a common friend if Sushant and Ankita are no longer in a relationship? Rhea wants Ankita to understand and support her as a woman but what is she doing by saying that she finds it weird that Ankita is in a relationship with a guy who was friends with both Ankita and Sushant? 

And when did Ankita call herself a vidhwa? and when did she say that Sushant spoke to her? It was just a tweet to wish her luck for her film! Rhea is going so overboard with this!

By that logic even she dated Sushant after Sara dated him just few months back, who was a very close friends of hers at one point of time!

She must have seen how Ankita slammed her claims of him being a claustrophobic right on her face today and must have flipped out even more that's why such a vile attack on her...what a low-life! ðŸ¤¢

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Yes u can , reading helps a lot 😂
zaroonkashaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: xROBINx

She made a big mistake by giving this interview. If she really wanted to tell her side of story the interview would have been aggressive unlike this. Vikas singh completely owned Aaj tak today with his points. 

I know..that's why I was not taken back by her interviews. She should talk.,only then we shall get to know her! Not a complete rhea but atleast to a point what sort of person she is!

Ankita never once badmouthed her or questioned her! Ankita never claimed that she stayed in touch with sushanth. In fact she denied the fact that sushanth messaged her completely. But rhea is taking on Ankita in a bad way..its okay,let her speak and let us all listen quietly because all the truth will come out once she starts to speak...

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: xROBINx

do not believe anything else as there is no proof to prove them. But believe every shit Rhea Devi say without any proof??

Atleast we ca say that those chats are found out by ED.

Truth , proofs destroys rheality tv 😂
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail

Originally posted by: my.2cents

By that logic even she dated Sushant after Sara dated him just few months back, who was a very close friends of hers at one point of time!

She must have seen how Ankita slammed her claims of him being a claustrophobic right on her face today and must have flipped out even more that's why such a vile attack on her...what a low-life! ðŸ¤¢

she even explained that sushanth wanted to fly because he was phobic, but she least forgot that it was one of his dreams not fears that  he wanted to fullfill! Also he cant take modanefil for phobic type of anxieties as they are not helpful in phobias!

KewlDude thumbnail

Originally posted by: fosla

:-)) Unless we can hear the ghostly voices, yeah 

but why should we trust her without any proof? ðŸ˜‰

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Didn't watch the full interview. Just couldn't tolerate it anymore. I applaud anyone who watched all of it. She sounds very smug, I dunno if it's her nonchalant tone of voice or something but it sounds really emotionless. 

Saralicious7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Floweebee

I'm thinking the same . Real pictures of his body will anger people more .

I saw them , lil blurry , But they are horrific. 

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaroonkashaf

https://twitter.com/shwetasinghkirt/status/1299065994942398464?s=19

Awww man! I'm honestly at a loss of words because I can't believe his sisters, the ones who brought him up with so much love and affection, who were there with him through every high and low have legit now have to prove how much they cared for and loved their brother. 

they need not explain rhea at all..her karma is nearing her..his sisters should ignore this pathological liar rhea now!