(Jai Bani Veer OS): Darkness (Tum mere Andhere mai Chamkogi Ya mai tum

A_bibliophile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello guys.

I am not a shipper of any Jodi yet but this line that all humans have darkness within them really caught my attention.

I hope one day ITv will show a couple like my  favorite books Strom and Silene.The male is a badass but not a playboy and the heroine is just goals.

So starting the OS hope you enjoy.

The Jungle scene

I was running for my dear life.The trees swirled past me making me dizzy.The forest which seemed so calm and an exlier of life now seemed like a horried nightmare that I wanted to forget.

In the last 2 hours, I had seen a man being killed a women transforming herself into a snake and those two pieces of rubbish converting into eagles. I had dreams about snakes from my childhood and was quite comfortable handling them but this surreal experience had shaken me.

I was running in circles trying to find help for that lady but no avail.There was no one, Jai was not answering my calls.I was scared for Jai, myself and for that lady.

I sprinted in the other direction and suddenly collided with a hard chest.

This is the background music between Veer and Bani

https://youtu.be/qB6quTUplW0

Ouch!!!!With eyes full of fear I gazed up to look at that person.To my dismay it was the gali ka gunda Veeranshu Singhania.I gave him the dirtiest look I could muster.

Veer-Sweethear!! Mujhey nahi pata tha tum itne fitness conscious ho, raat ko bhi sprint running karte ho.

Banj=Tum...You arrogant creature.Tum mujhey yaha bhi follow kar rahe ho.Tumhare woh saath wale log woh jo bhi hai... Insaan ya jo bhi hai woh uss ladki ko maar denge.

Veer-Babydoll ufff.....Yeh hamesha blood and violence ki baate kyu karte rehti ho, log samjhge villain mai nahi tum ho.

I gazed into his eyes to see how could someone be so cruel and horrible.His grey eyes were a window to his soul which was dark so dark.I tried to make sense of  this man but instead was found the darkness of his soul comforting.

Veer=See sweetheart.Tum kaho toh hum kuch bhi kar denge.Marte insaan ko pataal lok se cheen leiygay.Par family is family.You have to protect them.

Bani=Tum Kaise insaan ho tum us family ka saath dear rahe ho Jisne kisi ko mara hai.Insaaf kaha ka hai yeh.

Veer=ufff!!!Sweetheart....Ab toh tumnae mujhey poora moral science ka lecture hi suna diya.School mai yeh classes skip kar diya karte tha mai.

Yeh Kalguy hai, iska naam kisi reason se pada hai na.Yaha selfish hona hi normal hai.

Mai selfish hoon apne liye, apne family kae liye, apne dosto kae liye aur sabse jayde selfish tumhare liye.Bas in logo ki khushi aur insaaf ki chinta hai mujhey.Baaki I don't care.Maybe they can hire a lawyer or something.

Bani=Tum jaise darkened soul aur selfish insaan Maine nahi Dekha.You know you are disgusting.

Veer=Sweetheart..yeh Kalyug hai sab aise hi hai tum bhi aise hi ho....bas you hide it better than others.He winked saying that.

Bani turned to her opposite side to shut her eyes and calm down her anger.As soon as she turned  back again that guy was gone.How??????

No Bani now is not the time to find about his whereabouts.Look for help, look for Jai.

Thinking about Jai bought a smile to her face that kind soul.

She rushed to the other side and was surprised that she had come near the Mandir again.

Bani=Am I running in circles???Is this an illusion.

She found a small hut at the back of the temple where she saw a Yogi deep in meditation.

Bani=Muniwar....Please help me.My friend is in danger, she is being pursued by eagles.She is a shapeshifting snake.I have been having wierd dreams about snakeshifing people since my childhood.She narrated her dream.

This all sounded so mystical to my ears.

The Yogi opened his eyes and realization downed in his eyes.

Yogi=My child, come and sit here.I will tell you a story.

In the Satyug there were a pair of naag nagin who lived with their clan in this temple.The Prince of cheels their mortal enemy got obsessed with the naagin and killed everyone including her pair to have her but the adi nagin killed him too

Lord Shiva also cursed the naagin.People believe that Lord Shiva had cursed the Naagin because she allowed the cheels to enter the temple.Everybody believed that the Naagin was just being dayalo(kind) but that was not the story.

The adi naagin had realized that the Rajkumar cheel was obsessed with her and that their clan wanted the Nagmani.Lord shiva had granted all the creatures the right to protect themselves and their land so the magical temple was a barrier to the cheels as a blessing of lord shiva.

In satyug everybody was pure.It was a rule that no one should harm the other unless attacked upon.The lord had made cheels and naag clan mortal enemies.They were bound to harm each other.

The naagin had become selfish she did not want to wait for a proper attack by the whole cheel clan.

Adinaagin=Agar Maine Abhi cheel Rajkumar ko aane ki anumati de di toh woh sirf akela aaeyga.Mai usse Araam se Khatam kar paongi  par agar vidhi kae anusaar ladai hue toh naagmani aur mere naag dono chalegay.

The Yogi continued.What the adi naagin had not expected was that the Rajkumar cheel would come with guards.

Her clan her lover all were killed.

In the end she was cursed by lord shiva.

You do not deserve to be in Satyug. You have shown traits fit to be in the kalyug.You have a darkness in you that you could not shield away from how much ever you tried.

Yogi=So the adinaagin was born again in the Kalyug.She tried very hard to overcome her darkness.

So the story is all about will she give into darkness that is within her or will that bright light take away all the darkness.

Bani=Yeh kahani muniwar.....I feel dizzy and heavy headed.

She fainted.

The next morning she woke up in Jai's house.

Bani=Where am I??What happened??

Jai=Bani...please do not worry you are in my house.Before coming to the temple, I had called my brother to come rescue us.

He said he found us both at the gates of the Shiv Prachin temple.There was a lady with us who thanked us for protecting her but she did not listen or wait for my cousin to prove her further.She dissapeared after saying this.

Bani=I remember nothing clearly from last night.

Jai=Me too Bani.

Bani=We have a long fight in front of us.Againt that Veeranshu Singhania. 

..............×...×....×....×....×....×......×.....×.....................

Not yet edited.Please bear with me

Edited by A_bibliophile - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Finally koi aaya FF leke. 😍

Haha I was reading it like the original ones.. 

Veer- Sweetheart! Mujhe nahi pata tha tum itne fitness conscious ho 😅😅

Uff! Sweetheart! Ab toh tumne mujhe poora moral science k lecture de dia.. School mein skip kar dia karta tha yeh classes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Baki i don't care, maybe they can hire lawyer.. 🤣

Wah Adinagin ki dark side show Kia tumne. It's like acchai burai sab mein hai but hum burai ko chupa k rakhte hai 

A_bibliophile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dwipanita

Finally koi aaya FF leke. 😍

Haha I was reading it like the original ones.. 

Veer- Sweetheart! Mujhe nahi pata tha tum itne fitness conscious ho 😅😅

Uff! Sweetheart! Ab toh tumne mujhe poora moral science k lecture de dia.. School mein skip kar dia karta tha yeh classes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Baki i don't care, maybe they can hire lawyer.. 🤣

Wah Adinagin ki dark side show Kia tumne. It's like acchai burai sab mein hai but hum burai ko chupa k rakhte hai 

Thank you so much.

Just wanted to find a angle jo is line ko justify kare mai tumhare Ujale mai chankuga...

Nikitaparas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Nice please update soon

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Another fic... yayyy!!

Today is my day.

Anyway so we have a whole new premise here where Adi Naagin was not so dudh ki dhuli hah!

In fact she was more like Aakesh with a single-minded focus.

In fact protecting family goal makes Kalyug Veer and Satyug Nageshwari very similar.

Well, waiting for the next.

- Niki