RAAZ VR MANSION KE....

HeytzMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

RAAZ HI RAAZ HAIN

EK DHOONDHON .... SAU KHUL JAAYENGE!!

Socha tha kya ... aur kya saamne aa gaya ... ek aur murti!

So its maybe his Mom ...  and here were thinking its Ragini's truth!!

Bechari Riddhu ... got a taste of jealousy too ... just  the mere idea of her husband's intense love  for another woman!! 

Chachi was talking about the mystery woman and Riddhu thought its Ragini

Wrong number lag gaya ... lekin teer bilkul nishane pe laga tha ... thodi mirchi toh lagi thi!!

😆

Jokes apart!!

Vansh so subdued ... so calm .... like this is the calm before the storm!!

Rrahul nailed it and how!!

Though these secrets need to come out for the progression of the story and RIANSH relationship!! 

But now Riddhima is really crossing the line ... its just going overboard!

Inspite of Vansh ... her Man .... of the stature indirectly requesting her to leave him alone for few days  ... yet she is least bothered!!

I so want her repent and genuinely feel the remorse if  Vansh is not guilty!!

Which I strongly feel ... this truth will reveal a new facet of the real Vansh!

Someone was overhearing Riddhima-Aryan convo

Maybe Vansh , Angre or Anupriya ... I doubt the former two ... I feel the last one

If the step Mom angle is kicked in ... she may want the truth to come out

Not sure ... just a guess😔

So now we have so many parallel tracks:

Real Mom- Step Mom track

Who is genuine and positive?

KaVa past - Half brothers or Friends turned Foes

Ragini - Past and Love triangle (Past)

Ragini betrayed Vansh for Kabir (maybe)

RI-ANSH-BIR - Love triangle (Present)

History supposed to repeat itself (maybe)

Perfect plan to break Vansh again!!

Roller Coaster ride to begin

Just hoping we get a positive outcome of all the chaos and ordeal

😃

RIANSH EMERGE OUT STRONGER .... TOGETHER!!!

PS : Just realized they showed the pool in the precap 

Never knew VR Mansion had pool😳

Pool romance milega future mein

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

From 1 to 100 

100 to 10000

Are yr hum viewers p rehem karo ek time p ek diya karo 

Digestive system issue nai chahiye

Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HeytzMaaneet

RAAZ HI RAAZ HAIN

EK DHOONDHON .... SAU KHUL JAAYENGE!!

Socha tha kya ... aur kya saamne aa gaya ... ek aur murti!

So its maybe his Mom ...  and here were thinking its Ragini's truth!!

Bechari Riddhu ... got a taste of jealousy too ... just  the mere idea of her husband's intense love  for another woman!! 

Chachi was talking about the mystery woman and Riddhu thought its Ragini

Wrong number lag gaya ... lekin teer bilkul nishane pe laga tha ... thodi mirchi toh lagi thi!!

😆

Jokes apart!!

Vansh so subdued ... so calm .... like this is the calm before the storm!!

Rrahul nailed it and how!!

Though these secrets need to come out for the progression of the story and RIANSH relationship!! 

But now Riddhima is really crossing the line ... its just going overboard!

Inspite of Vansh ... her Man .... of the stature indirectly requesting her to leave him alone for few days  ... yet she is least bothered!!

I so want her repent and genuinely feel the remorse if  Vansh is not guilty!!

Which I strongly feel ... this truth will reveal a new facet of the real Vansh!

Someone was overhearing Riddhima-Aryan convo

Maybe Vansh , Angre or Anupriya ... I doubt the former two ... I feel the last one

If the step Mom angle is kicked in ... she may want the truth to come out

Not sure ... just a guess😔

So now we have so many parallel tracks:

Real Mom- Step Mom track

Who is genuine and positive?

KaVa past - Half brothers or Friends turned Foes

Ragini - Past and Love triangle (Past)

Ragini betrayed Vansh for Kabir (maybe)

RI-ANSH-BIR - Love triangle (Present)

History supposed to repeat itself (maybe)

Perfect plan to break Vansh again!!

Roller Coaster ride to begin

Just hoping we get a positive outcome of all the chaos and ordeal

😃

RIANSH EMERGE OUT STRONGER .... TOGETHER!!!

PS : Just realized they showed the pool in the precap 

Never knew VR Mansion had pool😳

Pool romance milega future mein

@italic and underlined: mereko pool romance chahiye... ☺️

urmita thumbnail

ye jo photo wale statue wale characters hote hai na jinke lie leads mein se kisiko bada dukh hota hai, generally itv mein ye sach mein dead ho to acche log the and alive vapas ae to villein nikalte hai😆

ragini vapas ayi to vamp, dead hai to victim😛

2nd woman agar sach mein mom hai to Anupriya is typical guilty stepmom then...

KaVa ka kuch to personal history hai...

and Ridz vansh kabir ka triangle agar past repeating itself hai, to issbar results change hone wala hai iss game ka...

I told myself I wont, but I am totally wanting Riansh to be endgame of the show...hope we are not setting ourselves up so makers humein pappu banae...😆

Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I also feel that the statue shown was of his mother.. kuch similar lagrahi thhi.

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

VR Mansion has got many secrets hidden within its walls.

The game's heating up.Kabir is always being underestimated on this forum & its bcoz we rarely get to see his smartness.Ridzi acted & followed Kabir's instructions to the tee.Had Kabir not forewarned Ridzi regarding the call to him on Dsouza's phone VR would have discovered that entry on the Call Logs. Still if VR wants he could get the CDR (Call Data Records) of DSouza's phone to verify the same.

And what is this conundrum of 5 days? VR's transformation from an atheist to a Ganesh-Bhakt was indeed shocking to say the least.Vansh was on the backfoot regarding the CCTV footage of Punjab Shera Building stored on Kabir's laptop but his VR-tag shoes reversed the game back to VR.

Unlike Kabir VR is quite observant & pays attention to every small detail never losing his cool.Who knows VR might be speaking the truth regarding Ragini's fake father Mr.Sathe's murder? As per his own POV-

1-Sathe was not Ragini's real father.

2-He neither killed Ragini nor Sathe.

3-Ragini was his ex-fiance who left him.

However it cannot be possible that VR does not have a hand in Sathe's murder no doubt it was VR entering the Punjab Shera Bldg Complex.VR is the mafia who believes in eliminating any threats whether direct or indirect.And let's say Sathe was an impostor then how would he have any file regarding Ragini's murder which Ridzi could not receive due to System Error after his death?

One more thing got exposed today that Ragini left VR at the onset of Ganpati festival.The moot question is what provoked Ragini to leave Vansh if as per Chachi's view both Vansh & Ragini loved each other madly that too on such a spiritual occassion?

Ragini's death mystery somewhat reminds me of the mystery surrounding Pragati's death in Bepanah Pyaar.There Pragati came back as Bani in order to find out the main perpetrator behind her accidental death so Ridzi being assumed as Ragini by others on the forum made some sense.However this is IMMJ 2 & not Bepanah Pyaar neither Raghbir was a Mafia like Vansh is.

Aryan's behaviour was obnoxious to say the least.Good to see Vansh giving him one tight slap  warning him to stay within the limits today.Its good to see VR standing for Ridzi's sake.He's no doubt has some possessiveness for her considering that Ridzi is his legally wedded wife.

Problem why does not VR show/display such feelings when he's spending little to no time with Ridzi? Why he does not come clear on the mystery surrounding Ragini? And why has Ragini not so far entered the show?

One more thing I believe got cleared today that Vansh used to talk with the statue of Ragini.He kept Ragini alive within himself through her statue.So is Ragini DOA?

Also the fact about VR being the Mafia has been completely forgotten on the show.Both Ridzi & Kabir have forgot that besides Ragini's murder VR's illegal activities warrant an investigation.

Ridzi now knows that DSouza was acting as the informer for VR due to Kabir's smartness but still that is not enough to defeat Vansh.Hope she finds some clinching evidence which clears VR of Ragini's murder but what about Neha's murder? Kabir saw her death on the spot.

VR also seems to be getting concerned now over Ridzi's non-stop sleuthing.I have read on the Iwmbuzz that this Ganesh Chaturthi 5 day drama is the brainwave of Vansh so is Ragini a mere decoy to both distract Kabir & Ridzi from his illegal mafia operations?

Daadi seems to be heavily concerned for her Grandson & rightly so but does she know what VR does to sustain the high-living standard for the family?

Also just saw a promo of Ridzi masquerading as Ragini wearing that trademark White Saree as shown on the photo-frame of Ragini so that Vansh blurts out the whole truth regarding her untold secrets.

Edited by masked - 3 years ago
Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: masked

VR Mansion has got many secrets hidden within its walls.

The game's heating up.Kabir is always being underestimated on this forum & its bcoz we rarely get to see his smartness.Ridzi acted & followed Kabir's instructions to the tee.Had Kabir not forewarned Ridzi regarding the call to him on Dsouza's phone VR would have discovered that entry on the Call Logs. Still if VR wants he could get the CDR (Call Data Records) of DSouza's phone to verify the same.

And what is this conundrum of 5 days? VR's transformation from an atheist to a Ganesh-Bhakt was indeed shocking to say the least.Vansh was on the backfoot regarding the CCTV footage of Punjab Shera Building stored on Kabir's laptop but his VR-tag shoes reversed the game back to VR.

Unlike Kabir VR is quite observant & pays attention to every small detail never losing his cool.Who knows VR might be speaking the truth regarding Ragini's fake father Mr.Sathe's murder? As per his own POV-

1-Sathe was not Ragini's real father.

2-He neither killed Ragini nor Sathe.

3-Ragini was his ex-fiance who left him.

However it cannot be possible that VR does not have a hand in Sathe's murder no doubt it was VR entering the Punjab Shera Bldg Complex.VR is the mafia who believes in eliminating any threats whether direct or indirect.And let's say Sathe was an impostor then how would he have any file regarding Ragini's murder which Ridzi could not receive due to System Error after his death?

One more thing got exposed today that Ragini left VR at the onset of Ganpati festival.The moot question is what provoked Ragini to leave Vansh if as per Chachi's view both Vansh & Ragini loved each other madly that too on such a spiritual occassion?

Ragini's death mystery somewhat reminds me of the mystery surrounding Pragati's death in Bepanah Pyaar.There Pragati came back as Bani in order to find out the main perpetrator behind her accidental death so Ridzi being assumed as Ragini by others on the forum made some sense.However this is IMMJ 2 & not Bepanah Pyaar neither Raghbir was a Mafia like Vansh is.

Aryan's behaviour was obnoxious to say the least.Good to see Vansh giving him one tight slap  warning him to stay within the limits today.Its good to see VR standing for Ridzi's sake.He's no doubt has some possessiveness for her considering that Ridzi is his legally wedded wife.

Problem why does not VR show/display such feelings when he's spending little to no time with Ridzi? Why he does not come clear on the mystery surrounding Ragini? And why has Ragini not so far entered the show?

One more thing I believe got cleared today that Vansh used to talk with the statue of Ragini.He kept Ragini alive within himself through her statue.So is Ragini DOA?

Also the fact about VR being the Mafia has been completely forgotten on the show.Both Ridzi & Kabir have forgot that besides Ragini's murder VR's illegal activities warrant an investigation.

Ridzi now knows that DSouza was acting as the informer for VR due to Kabir's smartness but still that is not enough to defeat Vansh.Hope she finds some clinching evidence which clears VR of Ragini's murder but what about Neha's murder? Kabir saw her death on the spot.

VR also seems to be getting concerned now over Ridzi's non-stop sleuthing.I have read on the Iwmbuzz that this Ganesh Chaturthi 5 day drama is the brainwave of Vansh so is Ragini a mere decoy to both distract Kabir & Ridzi from his illegal mafia operations?

Daadi seems to be heavily concerned for her Grandson & rightly so but does she know what VR does to sustain the high-living standard for the family?

Also just saw a promo of Ridzi masquerading as Ragini wearing that trademark White Saree as shown on the photo-frame of Ragini so that Vansh blurts out the whole truth regarding her untold secrets.

Duniya ka I dont know

But I agree kabir n riddhima normal nai hain they have hidden secret 

BP n immj2 have no connection not a single bp everyone was somewhere sure in beginning pragati will be bani coz of ekku 

Here riddhu if ragini execution n outcome will be different coz secrets are quality one till date 

Chachi word was not about ragini I feel it was about mom bit confusing as 2and poster is revealed its vansh mom middle age woman 

About neha we  have scene lag if u observe minutely 

Light house se threw kiya head p no injury blood oozed out from mouth 

Lag is vansh hand moved towards neha ....but neha herself pushed her back n fall that's why she uttered mein haar gyi 

Neha was cop right why didn't she fight marshal arts to every cop know 

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yes I want Riansh emerging stronger against their enemies and Aryan ishani joining Riansh on their side 👍🏼

Wish to see Riansh against Kabir 😎

HeytzMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MagpieArshu

From 1 to 100 

100 to 10000

Are yr hum viewers p rehem karo ek time p ek diya karo 

Digestive system issue nai chahiye

They r giving you masala chaat🤣

lo khalo  ... sab ke sab ek saath😆

But ho sakta hain chaat ke baad....kuch meetha mil jaaye😳