Frequent Posters

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

I found this yesterday  randomly😆

He's super cute.

https://youtu.be/Lbl4ZDYANKQ

SriDevi89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishnapanchali

Have not watched the show but read the books. One of my all time favourite. I love vikram seth s writing. Chaterjee are love. There dynamic are one of the best parts of the book. 

Praan and haresh are my personal favourite character. They are simple kind hard working passionate for their goal kind of people. Absolutely my kind of people. At the end of the day i would say lata made the right choice. The guy she ended up with was the guy she knew the most among all her suitors. So yeah there was a  understanding a base was there a strong base on that. 

Maan is probably the character who undergoes most development throughout the course of the story.

Tasneem s story is what i wanted to be explored in more depth. 

Firoz was true friend. 

In short i love all the characters  and there ending.

It was satisfying read. 

The book is my all time favourite. I agree with you on so much of what you've said. Latas choice in the book makes sense overall and the series fleshed out Hareshs character really well. Downside of the series is there's not much of the chatterjis shown. Especially no inclusion of dipankar. He was my favourite character throughout the book. 

Chasa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

My friends were raving abt the performances of both actors. Have to watch soon