ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Wonder why there isn't any DT for this show. So opening one.

Probably after a long..liking every character in the show. 

These two are the soul of the show

i never gif kdramas | Tumblr

These two lights up any dull moment πŸ˜³

gil chae won | Tumblr

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ep 7-8

I felt for JW, she loved Do Hyun su so much but he denied he ever felt that way...that scene, I was taken aback by his answer...darts in my chest πŸ˜’

Best lines..

"You changed a lot. Earlier you don't want anything, now you want" 

Im glued to this show because both thriller & melodrama are perfectly balanced. πŸ‘πŸΌ

PhineasFerb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I am hearing a lot about this show. Will watch after the show ends. 

BTW heard that its shooting is going to stall coz of pandemic

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

I started the show yesterday only . Still on first episode . Some of us were talking about it in korean thread May be that’s why no DT 

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Finished first episode. Interesting so far. 

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

I am legit hooked to this show Divs! πŸ₯³

I was hesitating thinking may be sad ending, but 1st episode and I was blown away - Ah-mazing drama not to be missed at all - I talked about it in the current watching thread! 

And yessss to main leads being the soul of the drama - their chemistry, the angst, misunderstanding, suspense and constant doubts is heart breaking - πŸ’” - But this will only lead to an extremely satisfying climax when they come together! β€οΈ

Their flashback scenes were so cute with blond Joon Ki being oblivious!

Plus the way they showed anti-social personality disorder is very realistic unlike shown in IOTNBO - I was kinda disappointed there for simply brushing it off, but here you can legit see the struggle of such people with their routine activities and handling relationships!

ML in his own way cares for the FL, it's just it's hard for him to process such emotions hence the denial of love. But then love doesn't have be uni-dimensional. Everyone loves in their own little way and so does he!

Job very well done by the makers!

Plus crime cases keeps you on the toes throughout - Not to mention the ultimate secret behind the "killer" - Sigh, been a while since I was this excited for a drama since Itaewon Class!

This has to be watched if anyone is still in two minds! 

soapbubble thumbnail

Chingus, IMP question: Is It Scary?

reel_real thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Totally hooked to this show.

Started watching this show because of LJG now the storyline has me hooked.

I enjoy good thriller and this show completely suits my palette, plus the chemistry between the leads are amazing.

Kudos to the script writer πŸ‘ not only they wrote gripping story but also wrote such detailed characters, every nuances that makes up a person has been given attention to, so that it becomes easier to understand their thought process and relate to their struggles.

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

This thread needs to be bumped now that the show is in its final leap! 

After Ep 13, can't wait to see how the real accomplish gets caught by the team! πŸ₯³