HERE ARE ALL THE REASONS TO LOVE VISHAL VASHISHTHA AS KABIR

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Sr Just Showbiz

Ever since the show Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 premiered the show is getting huge positive response from the audiences. The shows thriller plot is the reason which is making audiences to sit on the edges of their seat. And apart from it the star cast of the show is another reason for shows success. Right from Helly Shah, Vishal Vashishtha and Rrahul Sudhir; the three of them is doing excellent. But today we will highlight all the reason why we all  are loving Vishal Vashishtha as Kabir.

Handsome hunk Vishal Vashishtha rose to fame playing the character of Baldev Singh in Star Plus show Ek Veer Ke Ardaas..Veera. Since then Vishal’s career graph has seen growth and because of his top notch performance hunk earned millions of the fans worldwide. The self-made actor with his stint in his shows has always given his fans best reasons to adore him. And without any doubt in his present show ‘Ishq Mein Marjawan 2’ as Kabir actor once again slaying in the character of cop.

Vishal as Kabir is maker’s ‘hot’ choice. Seeing his performance in the show Kabir surely stops our screen with his natural acting. The restlessness, anxiety, pain or fear; Kabir makes the masses to feel his each emotion. And we surely can’t thank Vishal enough for flawlessly bringing the life to the character.

The heartthrob is doing exceptional in the show. Though people are still confused whether he is in grey shade or white. But Vishal as Kabir has already made an irreplaceable place in the heart of the audience’s and he will always be remembered as the first ITV Male lead who did unthinkable by asking his lady love to marry someone else. And to cherish Kabir forever Fans trended ‘Loving Vishal as Kabir’. They showered their love for Vishal and quoted how deeply they are loving him in the role of; cop Kabir.

So, tell us what made you to fall for the Kabir in the comment section below.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Tfs... 

I actually waiting for writer to explore  more of Kabir character

Kabir and Vansh both playing mind games...

Lunamovas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

Tfs... 

Honestly mere ko positive character boring lagta hai 

I know it's very hard to play too positive n too negative 

But grey is best we get both +ve and -ve 

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: MagpieArshu

same here..  I go for grey character or negative character.. Positive character are always crying in every scenes

That why I feel Kabir isn't positive .. He will have his own shade.. 

Right now they are setting the stage for main sequence.. Once ridz realise Kabir intention.. Kabir character will explore more how he did this, why, who is involved in this.. Once vansh realise Kabir is involved then their face off, open chess game... Even during second episode fight was weak because writer  want ridz to see Kabir face with blood and all.. But next time I feel they both will fight equally.. 

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 3 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Tfs... 

Same here... Even I am waiting for the writers to explore more of Kabir's character.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Same here... Even I find totally positive characters boring.

I agree, it is indeed hard to play both completely positive and completely negative characters... 

Grey characters are the best... They have both positive and negative shades in them. They are neither extremely good nor extremely bad... A perfect blend of both shades.

Fa13 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Tfs... 

Ya agree with you Gauri.

Lunamovas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

Same here... Even I find totally positive characters boring.

I agree, it is indeed hard to play both completely positive and completely negative characters... 

Grey characters are the best... They have both positive and negative shades in them. They are neither extremely good nor extremely bad... A perfect blend of both shades.

Agree perfect blend is eye catchy 🤩😍

Lunamovas thumbnail

same here..  I go for grey character or negative character.. Positive character are always crying in every scenes

That why I feel Kabir isn't positive .. He will have his own shade.. 

Right now they are setting the stage for main sequence.. Once ridz realise Kabir intention.. Kabir character will explore more how he did this, why, who is involved in this.. Once vansh realise Kabir is involved then their face off, open chess game... Even during second episode fight was weak because writer  want ridz to see Kabir face with blood and all.. But next time I feel they both will fight equally.. 

Yess but face off had dhuan now chingari n aag on way 

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Yess but face off had dhuan now chingari n aag on way 

yup.