Users

Frequent Posters

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Oh All the best Nishant but sorry to say you i can't saw...😭

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

If this news is true, I hope he becomes more popular like Siddharth Shukla or Asim Riaz became after doing the show and also at the same time gain almost no haters. Nishant has potential to do well in Bigg Boss(though he doesnt seem to be a bb material) , and I hope he doesnt face any partial treatment and hope the audience will love him too.

Edited by MaiBhiAsimKiGF - 3 years ago
Kanishnishant thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

It’s all a gossip nothing else nish himself said its gossip and he going his home back  Nothing is there true 

ALMOST100 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

But when he said that you can send me that link  or something. it's all day there are news about confirmation of nishant in big boss.

Please can you send me where he said he is going at house.???

ALMOST100 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

It isn't rumours, it is confirmed on you tube, on instagram that nishant will be part of big boss  14 . send me the link where he said he will not participate.

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kanishnishant

It’s all a gossip nothing else nish himself said its gossip and he going his home back  Nothing is there true 

Honestly such news mostly turn out to be rumours, but I feel there may be truth in this one cause Nish did mention in an interview recently that he is looking forward to reality shows and I dont think he will reject doing Bigg Boss. Doing Bigg Boss can actually be a very huge risk, you can either gain sucess or make your image worse or both. But if Nish doesnt survive in the house for long like Daljeet then it wont really affect much usually but just waste of time.
I wish sucess and happiness for Nishant and may the best happen with him.

jmoyee200 thumbnail

All the Best for Nishant always ..Love Nishant Always...

Vischt thumbnail

I think it would be a mistake on his part to enter a controversial show like BB....he should go for khatron ke khiladi which I think is more suited to him or some such show.  Besides isn't he supposed to be an introvert?

Krilovad thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Tfs.. But Big No coz Mai nahi dekhti hun .....😒