Thank you  for updateing and pm 

And ya keep going đŸ‘đŸź

Edited by sakijun - 3 years ago
Khushikeepsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

No words can describe your brilliant writing..👏

I'm speechless.. Yaar u r too good.. U nailed it..👏

It's just awesome..everything was perfect.. It's blend of all emotions.. Sikander death was described amazingly... Wow the way u think abt his death was extreamly justified..

Kaash yeh serial me hota..😔

Loved the arjun's proposal sorry plan.. That was exactly in arjun style.😎

Finally arakshi find their soulmates in each other.. After walking on thrones for long years finally they found home.. â¤ď¸ arakshi part was small but that was extreamly beautiful.. I loved itt❤️

Arjun being naughty... 😉Sakshi wil b sakshii can't predict her..😃

Arjun ke saath rehke sakshi bhi smart ban rahi haii.. Sangat ka Asar..😆

Shree teasing sakshi.. Nd her reply was epicc😆🤣

Sameer.. finally uski aankhe khulii tho sahi.. When his frnd wanted his support he himself blamed for roshni's murder.. Now feeling guilty..

Waiting for their union.. Samjun ka milan

Last part was fantastics.. Sikandar deserve every bit of it.. Arakshi's pain,rage evrything was written beautifully..

Finally the Wait was over now..

But i'm feeling bad it has only one part.. 

Please write more.. Waiting for arakshi ka happy wala marriage nd samjun ka reunion..

Thanks for this amazing update..🤗

Pls continue soon

Thanks for Pm dear

Edited by Khushikeepsmile - 3 years ago
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: AK_2010

Thanks for commenting @Marathi_Mulgi.

It took me a while to read the whole comment and form a response to it. Thank you for reading it so thoroughly and taking efforts to type out such a long response. -Welcome😃

You are right. Many people took Sakshi's character lightly. In fact, even the makers. They clearly introduced Sakshi as a love interest for Arjun, but they could not execute her character and her plot in a decent way. There was so much depth to her story but they ruined it by rushing it in the initial episodes and towards the end they kept it too stagnant, showing no development in ArAkshi chemistry. They only changed her a bit by making her serious and Arjun started sharing about his life with her. For me, that was huge because Arjun never spoke to anyone about his personal life apart from Sakshi.-true and loved that little bit change in arjun for sakshi! wish makers could have made more for her

I think Arjun cared a lot for her. And that stress and concern was subtly hinted in that episode. Starting from the bday wish to the entire rescue. She was special to him. He was also worried for Shree in door bell killer episode, but this was different.-yeh and not only b'day episode but others too like that rickshaw killter where sakshi wore mangalsutra and sindur he was one to notice it before ayesha and many other little incidence in other several epis like he saved her always but also when he knew she lied to him! and remember that dialogue in drug case in that christian uncle aunt house was for her if you notice it!

About the name calling, if you have noticed, initially when Arjun wanted to oust Sakshi from ETF, he barely called her by name. She was nameless and would directly understand his taunts. WHile later on, he started calling out her name soooo frequently after the 'I do believe you' scene. He went Sakshi-Sakshi-Sakshi all the time. I confirmed it by rewatching those episodes. đŸ˜†- yeh she was miss publicist or nameless taunts for her but she would understand those are for her only😉😳and accepted with love😆but when equation between them changed when he started to worry, acknowledge her, caring her he started to take her name and that too had different kind of depth

Finally, thank you soooo much for appreciating my hard work. It means a lot to know that you liked my story. I wanted to shape it well, so it was necessary to write down the process of falling in love for ArAkshi. More is on the way. So sit tight and enjoy the story. - welcome but i m sorry for late comments as don't get time so don't expect muchbut from depth of my heart i know your work is marvelous!👍🏼

Love,

Akshata. 

devikadevthosh thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Awsome update 

Loved each and every bit of the update

Finally sikandar got what he truly deserves

Sakshi's family and roshni is served justice

Hope samjun will patch up soon 

Now arakshi will be able to lead a happy and normal life 

Waiting for the next update 

Continue soon 

sweetpari4u97 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome update

loved it

cont soon

EshaalYousufzai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Mind blowing is the only word I can say. And I think the only word it needs. 

deep.d19 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sorry for the late comment!

Also sorry for irritating you for updates! 😆

The update was amazing! Arjun and Sakshi's future plan was too cute! And Sakshi ne bacche bhi soch liye!!? That was the sweetest thing in the chapter!

Baaki toh suspense and action accha tha. You did justice to Sam's character here. I always hoped for a friendly conversation between Sam and Arjun. I hope you will write about their patch up. I liked how Sam was regretting about not supporting his friend and now Arjun has Sakshi and Rudra.

Arakshi part was so intense at the end. He kept his promise and made Sikander beg! Kya description diya hai!!

Sirf ek part kyu? Itna sa story?

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hey ArAkshians, sincere apologies for the delay. I hope this final chapter keeps up to your expectations. Thank you Khushi and Deepu for reminding about my pending update, I kinda forgot about it as my classes have begun. But do enjoy the story... 

Part 6: The Wait is Over...

Sakshi stood under the warm spray of the shower that washed away the remnants of the tears. She closed her eyes and saw the events of that night flash in front her and stop at the moment when she witnessed the life drain out of the devil’s body. 

That was the last they had heard of him.

Two nights ago.

Tonight, was the third night since Arjun had disappeared. But Sakshi wasn’t worried for him. She knew he was fine, but that didn’t stop her from wondering about his whereabouts. Sameer had already checked the lodge, he wasn’t there. He did not show up at work, same as Sakshi who chose to stay home to escape the pitiful look in the eyes of her teammates who now knew all about their secret mission. 

Earlier that day, Ayesha had visited her after the team found out about her family and the identity of the eyewitness. She hesitated but eventually opened the door, because she didn't want to shut her best friend out when she could actually use some company. However, Ayesha was sent her way after they had dinner because Sakshi kept insisting that she was fine, and promised that she would like to introduce her to her Baba, soon.

Sakshi was towelling her hair when the doorbell rang. It was 20 minutes past 11 in the night, she wasn't expecting anyone. She rushed because she knew who it could be. 

And she was right. 

It was indeed her Arjun. 

The one she knew was somewhere buried deep down under the pain and anger he cloaked over himself. 

The haunted look she had last seen on his face was gone, instead it was replaced with hope and acceptance. 

"Remind me to give you a key. What if I was asleep?" She asked coolly. 

His lips curved in a gentle smile, "Then I guess, I would have had to use the window in your bedroom." 

She noticed he was wearing his favourite black hoodie over his tee shirt and track pants and he had grown a slight stubble.

"ACP ho ya kahi ke chor?" 

"Tumhe kya lagta hai, mai yaha chori karne aaya hu?" 

She took a pause and looked deeply into his eyes, "Nahi… Tum ghar aaye ho. Apne ghar."

And that pierced him right in his heart. 

She was right. 

He is home.

Arjun stepped over the threshold and hugged her fiercely leaving no space between them. She wound her arms around him and inhaled the masculine scent she had been missing since he walked away two days ago.

Sakshi Anand is his Home.

"I love you, Sakshi."

He felt her freeze for a moment and pull away the next to look at him with eyes wide in surprise. Her lips parted to say something but nothing seemed to come out.

"I love you." he breathed, "When I realized that Sikander is gone, I realized that She is gone too. My Roshni is gone, Sakshi. Everything that kept me from giving her up is gone as well. For three years, I held her close to my heart, never letting myself forget her because I failed to protect her, then I was failing to give her the justice she deserves and I was failing to fulfil my promise of avenging her. I failed my wife and my best friend too."

Tears rolled down both their faces but Arjun cupped her face and wiped them away. Sakshi sniffed and took his hand into hers and kissed the back of his hand, encouraging him to continue.

"Now, he is dead." Arjun gulped the lump forming in his throat, "I had my revenge and she has left me. I have nothing to hold onto, Sakshi. She has left me with nothing."

"That's not true, Arjun. She has given you everything you love about her. Usne tumhe apna dil diya hai, Arjun. She left behind all the love she felt for you. Her smile that you love so much. Her memories that didn't let you give up. She has given you all this and more, so that you can cherish every moment you both spent together."

Sakshi wrapped herself around him and rested her head against his heart, listening to his heartbeats and trying to soothe him by caressing his back.

He released a deep breath and kissed her forehead," It is time to accept it, Sakshi. She is gone. Roshni is not coming back. I had accepted this the moment Sikander’s life left his body. You know, I could see her in front of my eyes. Like she was there, one last time, saying goodbye. So, I spent the last two days trying to say my goodbye to her."

Sakshi brows creased in confusion, "I sold our apartment." he confessed, "It was where we first met, where we lived as a married couple in love and it was the same place where I lost her forever. It was what bound me to her. Now, that she wanted to go, it seemed right to let her rest in peace."

Sakshi's eyes watered all over again.

He is ready to move on, she realized.

This time, he was moving on alone, without the burden of anger and pain weighing him down.

"I also started painting the walls today. I hope lavender is good enough for you?"

She was perplexed, "You bought the house? The one we chose?"

"The very same." He nodded, causing her to break out into sobs.

"Our wait is over, Sakshi."

Arjun once again wiped her tears away, "It is time to live the life we have been waiting for. And I know I am going to love every moment of it. Just like the way I am going love you, Sakshi. Every moment of my life."

Arjun kicked the door shut behind him when Sakshi smiled taking him by the hand and pulling him into her bedroom and climbed into the bed. 

Arjun dumped his shoes and the hoodie before getting in right next to her and pulled the comforter over their bodies. With her head nestled in the crook of his arm, she plastered her body to his and hugged him tight as his lips planted another kiss in her damp hair. 

That night, Sakshi and Arjun fell asleep with a smile on their face.

-----------------------------

The next day.

Arjun stepped out of his bathroom in the guestroom after taking a late shower. He woke up with a smile on his face because he could feel the warmth of Sakshi’s body against his, her limbs tangled with his. He spent a few minutes gazing at her beautiful face before his fingers unconsciously started to play with her tresses. 

Sakshi has always been a morning person. But for some reason, this morning was a little extra pleasant for her. The feel of his fingers in her hair broke her sleep, but they weren’t out of the bed until much later because they spent two hours idly talking about different things. Eventually, Sakshi’s stomach grumbled with hunger which forced them to step out of the bed and shower before she proceeded to prepare a brunch.   

He joined her right when she was setting plates on the table and insisted on making their tea and coffee since she did most of the work. Sakshi smiled to herself while watching him move around in the kitchen, which wasn’t missed by the person under her scrutiny.

“It’s rude to stare, Miss Anand.” His voice pulled her out of her thoughts.

“Is that so? But wasn’t it just this morning that someone was adoring my pretty face? Oh, wait! That was you! Practice what you preach, ACP sahab.” 

Arjun just grinned at her playful teasing and continued to concentrate on the beverages in making. Sakshi came closer and wrapped her arms around him from behind, placing her chin on his shoulder. 

“Don’t touch what’s not yours, Miss Anand.” He warned while pouring the coffee in a mug.

“Excuse me?! What is that supposed to mean?” She asked in astonishment.

“Exactly what I said, I’m not yours. Yet.” Arjun teased.

“Is that so?” Sakshi pulled back when he started to turn around, “What do I have to do to make you mine?” 

“Exactly what I did last night to make you mine.” Sakshi frowned in confusion, “Say the words I have been waiting to hear.” 

Sakshi’s face turned scarlet and she wrung her hands nervously. Arjun smiled delightfully and pulled her closer by holding her waist, “What? The chatterbox is left speechless?” He whispered while teasing a loose tendril that escaped her messy bun.

“You leave me speechless too often, Arjun. No words are good enough to express how I really feel for you.” 

Arjun’s breath hitched in surprise. He could feel anxiety bubbling in the pit of his stomach, heart beating wildly in anticipation and head spinning in excitement. All of sudden, he felt like a teen falling in love for the first time. 

He knew it was coming.

“I love you, Arjun. I know, between the two of us, these words aren’t needed because you and I both know that saying these words even a hundred times won’t be enough to measure what we both feel. But I want to thank you.” She hugged his torso, “Thank you for making me feel these emotions. Thank you for taking care of me, for understanding my fears, for accepting my past and my secrets. Thank you for trusting me even when I annoyed you. Thank you for being patient and waiting for me. But mostly, thank you for loving me for who I am. For loving the real me. I love you, Arjun. I love you so much that I think my heart is going to crack open because I am unable to contain it within myself.” 

Arjun cupped her face in his hands and kissed her forehead, drawing the sweet smell of her shampoo and his lady love reciprocated by standing on her tip-toes to plant her lips on his cheek. They were lost in each other. Her hands fisted his tee shirt when she noticed the gap between them closing. 

Arjun waited for her refusal but she only encouraged by craning upwards to meet him mid-way. He sighed in relief and placed his lips on hers. Sakshi parted her lips and tugged him closer by the collar. Things could have escalated further but they didn’t, because they were interrupted by the shrill ringing of the doorbell so, they sprung apart and took an awkward moment to gather their scattered senses. 

It was Ayesha and Sameer standing frozen when Arjun pulled the door open. The last thing they expected was to see Arjun inside Sakshi’s house, dressed all in comfort after going AWOL for nearly three days. 

After gawky greetings, the four of them sat down at Sakshi’s dining table to have lunch. Everyone chatted in attempt to ease the uncomfortable vibe between Arjun and Sameer that seemed to strain the ambiance inside the room, yet, both men remained tense. Specifically, Sameer was unable to come around and start a conversation with Arjun. He had so many things to say but he could not decide what to begin with. Also, he felt hesitant to open up in the presence of the two women who forced them together in the same room when Sameer immediately wanted to leave after making excuses about just dropping off Ayesha at Sakshi’s doorstep. 

He had many questions to ask and many apologies to make.

Once they were done with the meal, Sameer’s observant eyes did not miss the whispered conversation Sakshi had with Arjun before shoving him towards the couch where he was seated. She narrowed her eyes in warning and mouthed ‘BEHAVE’ and then proceeded to drag Ayesha out of the apartment stating that she wanted her to meet Mr. Anand Rane, leaving the two men to sort out their differences. 

Now, Sameer knew he had no way out. He will have to spill out everything he had to say. 

And he really had a lot to say. 

Sameer Rathod and Arjun Rawte hardly ever spent time in silence. But in the end Sam, Arjun’s best friend, managed to crack the thick wall of indifference that stood strong between them. After an emotional apology, Arjun answered all the questions Sameer had to ask. And just like that, the burden of guilt and suffering was lifted off his shoulders. With tears in his eyes, Sameer pulled Arjun into a manly hug and thumped his back affectionately. The duo spent the next few hours revisiting their old friendship and their memories. 

However, even when Arjun stirred clear from answering questions about why he was at Sakshi’s apartment, Sameer did notice Arjun’s familiarity with her belongings and the condition of guest room suggesting his frequent sleepovers at her residence. He thought back to the smile on his best friend’s face and shine in his eyes when he caught the trio at the fast-food cart near the office, he knew something beautiful was brewing and decided to wait for his friend to unveil his secret. 

When the girls came back that evening, they saw two grown men, the commander-in-chief and second-in-command of the mighty ETF team, cursing each other for killing an animated character in the video game they were playing on the large TV screen with gaming consoles in their hands and shoulders shoving each other playfully. 

---------------------------------------

Turns out, Sameer Rathod was absolutely right. After three months of teasing, Arjun Suryakant Rawte gave up and admitted to his friend that he was really courting Miss Publicist, Sakshi Anand. 

Which was hilarious because no matter what Arjun said, Sameer knew it all along. He is the best friend, after all. He can see things that are well concealed, and here the situation was just the opposite. For someone whose life revolved around secrets and mysteries, Arjun and Sakshi miserably failed in hiding their relationship from the team. 

If Ayesha and her friends noticed Arjun’s secret smile that was only reserved for Sakshi, Sameer noted how Arjun eyes always admired her when he thought no one was looking. 

Sakshi’s friends knew Arjun frequently showed up at Sakshi’s place and Sameer observed how Arjun invested in a bungalow even when he lived alone. He even spotted a small temple in the house with Roshni’s photo placed in a corner, although he knew Arjun wasn’t devotional at all.  

When the team demanded Sakshi’s same homecooked food their Arjun Sir was often privileged with, Sameer noted how Arjun’s kitchen was often stocked despite knowing that he hardly cooked. Her friends teased her about her one-sided love being ‘friend-zoned’ and Sameer mocked Arjun’s inability to make things official. 

Even though he never invaded Arjun’s privacy, he couldn’t help but notice the couple’s absence at the same time only to find out that they flew to Shimla for a vacation to spend some time away from the prying eyes of their teammates. Something Sameer Rathod did not know was that his friend was so hopelessly romantic that he framed a picture of Sakshi and himself standing in the snow caped mountains of Himachal which was rightfully hanging on a wall in his bedroom. 

Here, Ayesha had witnessed her best friend chat endlessly on the phone with Arjun Sir and had accidentally caught them in an intimate embrace inside Arjun’s cabin. Also, she knew that Arjun Sir spends ample time with Mr. Anand ever since he woke up from his coma. 

Could they be any more obvious? 

Sakshi had decided to keep their relationship a secret because her friends occasionally indulged in a habit to poke their noses in places it didn’t belong. And Arjun had no qualms because he was a very private person anyways. But their secret wasn’t that difficult to detect for Sameer and Ayesha, after all they were best friends of the couple for a reason. 

The day other members of the team realized that Arjun Sir and Sakshi were a ‘thing’, the first hour was spent in silence because they were too shocked to react but then the chaos began with questions pouring down on Sakshi. After all, Arjun Sir se koi kaise kuch puch sakta hai

None the less, every member of the team was happy for them. All they could see was two people deeply in love with each other, totally inseparable. Sameer’s joy knew no bounds when Arjun confided in him about his plans for their future. He knew that Sakshi and Arjun deserved every bit of felicity after overcoming tremendous suffering and loss in their past.

So, when Arjun had finally popped THE question to Sakshi after gaining Mr. Anand’s approval, it was actually Sameer Rathod who worked hard to make sure it was special for her. Because as time was passing by, Sakshi Anand was forming a strong bond with him and he wouldn’t be overstating it to say that she was like an annoying younger sister who was going nowhere.  

And today, almost 10 months after Sakshi and Arjun started dating, Sameer Rathod stood as a witness to the union of the two people passionately in love as they signed on the dotted line at the Marriage Registrar. His best friend dressed in a two-piece formal grey suit and his ‘sister’ draped in a beautiful saffron paithani saree and bridal green bangles adorning her wrist, making the her the most beautiful bride he had ever seen. 

While Arjun and Sakshi took blessings from Mr. Anand, Sameer happily stood with his own fiancĂŠ, Ayesha Kapoor and looked up and mumbled a silent prayer to Roshni asking for their beloved’s happiness. 

-------------------------------------

“I’m so proud of you, Arjun!” Sakshi squealed in joy as they entered their room after celebrating with their colleagues in an award ceremony. Tonight, ACP Sameer Rathod was transferred to the CBI as their head while ACP Arjun will now lead ETF as their new commander-in-chief. In Delhi, Rudra had been promoted as the head of Anti-Narcotics Cell after the three had succeeded in pinning down Sikander and every single one of his associates.  

“And I am proud of you too, Miss Publicist!” Arjun kissed her temple. 

Sakshi had added another award into her growing collection for her involvement in busting a dangerous criminal like Sikander with the help of ETF. The two had been married for a couple of weeks now and soon their best friends were tying the knot in a few months’ time. So, they were celebrating too many events tonight.

“It’s Mrs. Rawte, ACP sahab.” Sakshi giggled and pecked her husband on his cheek. 

“Oh yes.. which reminds me, I have a gift for Mrs. Rawte.” He pulled out an envelope from the drawer, “To celebrate my wife’s success.” 

And as anticipated, Sakshi’s eyes lit up in excitement as she read through the paper inside it, “Oh my god! We are going on a vacation?! Arjun, this is the best gift ever!” She jumped and threw her arms around him, not caring about creasing her crisp white saree or Arjun’s uniform. 

He laughed at her reaction and twirled her around, “There is more, but rest of the plan is a surprise.” 

“Thank you, Arjun! Thank you so much for this.” She pecked his lips and beamed at him, “I suppose this is our honeymoon?”

“You can say that.” His wayward fingers tugged her hair out of the bun, “But I think we barely missed having our honeymoon. I mean, our bed is cosy enough, what do you think?” His voice husky with desire, reminding her of their passionate nightly- or sometimes early morning activities. 

Sakshi shyly ducked her head and blushed crimson and tried to wriggled herself out of his hold. He tickled her bare waist when she tried to escape out of his arms to avoid his teasing. 

Laughter resonated in the house as they chased each other before Arjun simply picked her up bridal style and playfully dumped her on the bed before caging her under his body. His eyes adored her smiling lips while fingers grazed her flushed cheek, leaning forward he embraced her lips with his own, making Sakshi’s hands wander over his back before trailing up into his hair. 

And soon, clothes were scattered on the floor and the earlier ringing of the laughter was replaced with echoes of moans and groans until the wee hours of the night when the man and his wife finally fell asleep snuggled close to each other.        

The End. 

Yep, that is the end of my first ArAkshi story. Genuinely hoping that you liked it. Do leave comments.  It was a great joy to write for such an amazing audience. 

sweetpari4u97 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

awesome ending

loved it

Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

i ll read it later 

thanks for the pm 

and

pls write more on Arakshi😊