Meera Deosthale wished to see more of Hina and Dheeraj in Naagin 5.

Posted: 3 years ago

Same, we wanted the same for them. Keeping them as cameos is just not done.

I totally agree with her...

I am craving for them more too what a fiery chemistry damn they look super hot together๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Originally posted by Mages

I totally agree with her...

I am craving for them more too what a fiery chemistry damn they look super hot together๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Mages major problem was Dheeraj playing lead role in Kundali bhagya that's why it was cameo appearance only ๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by sarveshjoshi42

Mages major problem was Dheeraj playing lead role in Kundali bhagya that's why it was cameo appearance only ๐Ÿ˜Š

thats the major problem and also hina she has other projects too

Edited by Mages - 3 years ago

I absolutely agree! I wanted to see them together more! Their chemistry was so good in 2nd episode! ๐Ÿ˜€

I was really missing aakesh in the show๐Ÿ˜’ makers should have shown them for atleast 5 episode. VaNi ke flashback me sirf do hi scenes hai ek jungle wala where Aakeshwari encountered first time. And second temple scene.

Edited by Manu_986 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Manu_986

I was really missing aakesh in the show๐Ÿ˜’ makers should have shown them for atleast 5 episode. VaNi ke flashback me sirf do hi scenes hai ek jungle wala where Aakeshwari encountered first time. And second temple scene.

I really liked Dheeraj Dhooper's performance as Akesh in the show! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by Shirsha90

I really liked Dheeraj Dhooper's performance as Akesh in the show! ๐Ÿ˜Š

really yaar... he's unforgettable character of the show even though he had little screen space still his role was impactful just like our veer.๐Ÿค—

Whenever I watch old epis I was like kash cvs wale ispar thode aur episode banate.

Completely agree with her. We all feel the same!