Which is better IMMJ 2 or IMMJ 1?

Poll

Who agrees that Season 2 is better than Season 1?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
V_Lucifer thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

For me Ishq mein marjawan season 2 story and romance also is better than the first one. Share your views. 

Edited by V_Lucifer - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zack69 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yes, because it is more mysterious than the 1st season. First season, twins tara Arohi, predictable

AbhayKapoor12 thumbnail

Second one. Though Alisha was amazing! I hope cv's don't ruin this. Better be finite series and end on high than dragging it!

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I feel both are best in their ways

IMMJ1 had more gory scenes the way murders were done by Tara. They had mystery thrill elment intact till we came to know of Arohi Tara as different. If it was split personality case the show would have been better.

IMMJ2 is way different hence working. Vansh and Kabir mystery. Ridhima past and the Statue drama along with romance and tiny bit of Kitchen Politics Saas Bahu drama. It is kind of all rounder.

SnehaSneha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

IMMJ Was pure thriller. It wasn't about love but obsession so no comparison. 

IMMJ 2 is more about love and betrayal. 

rianshxoxo thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

immj 2 is better since lead couple is given justice..in season 1 everyone loved to see deep with aarohi but just the opposite was shown

there was no true love in season 1. moreover it is unrealistic too..plastic surgery, doppelganger etc.. they could have shown tara as aarohis long lost twin 

Tonystark123 thumbnail

IMMJ1 was no doubt better than season 2. The story in 2nd season is very predictable. But season 1 was filled with suspense and thrill since its very 1st episode. If they had shown long lost twins story that would have been boring and also it is very common in ITV serials. I liked how they portrayed every character in a unique way. Moreover, that season ran very well till Nia Sharma entered and they ruined the show. Story in season 2 is very common ITV serials. And maybe Vihaan is Vansh but they copied this story from Zee TV's Jamai Raja which had already shown the exact same track. I don't know what is it that people think that this season is better than the previous one.

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Dono bhi seasons me ishq kuch khaas dikhaya nahi aur naam Rakha ishq me marjawan...... Oh the irony🤪

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

I didn't see IMMJ1 to the end. I stopped watching when Nia came into the show. Cause that was the point where I felt the show started to get into an illogical direction. (Also Alisha was perfect in both character). And my impression is still that the story was dragged and twisted in a way that there were alot of loops. Though I would say that the characters are more cruel in season 1 than 2. Deep and Tara were such a cold hearted people. They didn't have any mercy and destroyed the stereotype of indian tv serials. kudos for that!

IMMJ 2, I would say I prefer this season, cause everyone is carrying some kind of secret and have a greyness in their character (few will say IMMJ 1 was also like that). But all the characters add the mysterious into the story. So fare the story makes sense and interesting as a lot is still under dark light. The story and the love track are better than IMMJ1 (for me personally). True, they are few loops like how Vansh didn't know about Anupriya intentions since he is a smart guy, but I strongly feel the makers can fill up the hole, by showing us Vansh's plan in this ongoing track. And the show can become darker if Vansh deeply punishes Riddhima for good and Riddhima realises that both Kabir and Vansh used her for their own benefit. Then it would be nice to see how Riddhima bounce back on her own and destroy both of them and somehow stick to 'Ishq Mein Marjawan' title. 

I personally hope that they don't drag season 2 just because its' popularity. Just stick to what you have planned and end it as finite show. 

Edited by bahi. - 3 years ago
kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Season 2 is way better than season 1 in every way...be it story, romance, mystery, little bit of family drama,dark and grey side of every character