Want KZK to get replaced by KHKT SEASON 2 ?

Poll

Do you want KZK to get replaced by KHKT Season 2 ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

I would choose KHKT S2 any day over the shit KZK. Neither Kzk has satisfactory at trp nor actors wanna do it, fans and viewers had already boycotted the show and requesting Ekta to pull the plug of it. On the other hand, Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum that got suddenly switched off even after having trps above 1.9 which is absolutely unfair. My answer would be a damm yes, whats your answer ? Click in the poll.

Multiple votes are allowed

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

justchillalways thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Neonholic

I would choose KHKT S2 any day over the shit KZK. Neither Kzk has satisfactory at trp nor actors wanna do it, fans and viewers had already boycotted the show and requesting Ekta to pull the plug of it. On the other hand, Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum that got suddenly switched off even after having trps above 1.9 which is absolutely unfair. My answer would be a damm yes, whats your answer ? Click in the poll.

Multiple votes are allowed

Yes and yes but if only karpika are in as Ronakshi but i strongly suspect as sikku will surely board DT

From_Pluto thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

KHKT S2 any day over crappy KZK.

But it's not gonna happen, that's given for sure.

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Comparison between two shows is not allowed. You can discuss one particular show (regarding it going on air or off air) but comparing two shows is a no no.

Topic closed 

TV Hindi DT