Tasheen - star of today's episode

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/CED9rAMhqv3/

After a long long time, today I wanted AnuPre union to happen. Only because Tasheen as that little girl who missed her parents was so convincing that as soon as I watched her in this scene, tears started rolling down my eyes. Sneha's pain tugged my heart to the core and I was like pleading from within to the CVs to unite AnuPre atleast once for Sneha. Vo nanhi bachi ki kya galthi thi ki vo apne maa-baap ki foolishness ki vajay ek anaath ki tarah reh rahi hai. Phir bhi she has no complaints about it. She tries to be happy in her own way and prays to God to keep everyone happy. I don't care what happens to Anurag or who gets Samidha aka Sneha in the next track. But, Sneha deserves to live atleast a few happy moments with her own parents and I hope at least this wish of viewers like me will be granted by the CVs. 

Kukki and Sneha are shown to be somewhat similar in their pain and happiness. Kukki has her Dad & Mom-like parent with her; yet she misses her Dad's love a lot. Sneha too misses her parents a lot. But both of them even in their pain, makes sure to see everyone around them are happy.....which is a trait of AnuPre. Whether it is done purposely by the CVs or it is just a coincidence... I don't know. But I am loving this connection. 😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

She is definitely twinkling star β­οΈ

Enlightened21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hari73

She is definitely twinkling star β­οΈ

Both Tasheen and Sneha are a star indeed. Tasheen because, she brings a positive aura to the show and Sneha because, she shows how one can be happy & content even when you have your own hidden sorrows. And more importantly, instead of cribbing & complaining on what her parents did to her, she prays to Ganeshji to keep everyone around her happy. 

I also liked how she convinced Anu on how AnuPre are similar yet different. She is indeed AnuPre's cutiepie. 😍

Ohh She indeed is a STARRRRRR ....

Such effortless charm and acting .... WOW...I have turned into fan of this kid, such smooth acting at this early age πŸ‘

I did mentioned in my post how she is the latest best addition to this show ..... last being Aamna as Komo.

And She has such a Rocking chemistry with Parica ,though yes she doesn’t look like their daughter but Maannn these guys are pulling it off with such a Charm ..... Hayeee ... 

I love how they have developed Sneha ..... empathy compassion, goodness kindness Care  ....that too in right appropriate manner . 

She is not crying at being Orphan rather like a matured kid have a Positive outlook towards life .... Her Masi and  Priyanka di gave the best to her and have brought her up so well ....

Interesting point you mentioned how Kuki and CP are same .... true , both are such level headed and so mature and it pains me to see Kuki craving for love . 

Anurag today mentioned how cp is better off with Bajju .... who knows Bajju might have been even more rude to Kuki if cp was with them as he would have not just Pre but cp as well to look after πŸ˜†.

Ohh Anurag dear you are SOO wrong ....on this .

Enlightened21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Ohh She indeed is a STARRRRRR ....

Such effortless charm and acting .... WOW...I have turned into fan of this kid, such smooth acting at this early age πŸ‘

I did mentioned in my post how she is the latest best addition to this show ..... last being Aamna as Komo.

And She has such a Rocking chemistry with Parica ,though yes she doesn’t look like their daughter but Maannn these guys are pulling it off with such a Charm ..... Hayeee ... 

I love how they have developed Sneha ..... empathy compassion, goodness kindness Care  ....that too in right appropriate manner . 

She is not crying at being Orphan rather like a matured kid have a Positive outlook towards life .... Her Masi and  Priyanka di gave the best to her and have brought her up so well ....

Interesting point you mentioned how Kuki and CP are same .... true , both are such level headed and so mature and it pains me to see Kuki craving for love . 

Anurag today mentioned how cp is better off with Bajju .... who knows Bajju might have been even more rude to Kuki if cp was with them as he would have not just Pre but cp as well to look after πŸ˜†.

Ohh Anurag dear you are SOO wrong ....on this .

Bold - Smooth acting. That's the word. Infact more than choti sneha, I am liking this sneha. If it was choti, we would have felt like she talking beyond her age in today's scenes. So, yes Tasheen is latest addition to the list of natural actors in the show. 

Italics - Even in real life, I keep myself away from people who crib and are bitter about everything in their life. So, Sneha as a character, is my favorite now from the show. πŸ˜Š

Underline - Hope everything that happens and will happen with Kukki & Sneha will bring a positive twist to the story. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Pranchat thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Why you realize that Sneha has a better character sketch than Anurag and Prerna combined πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

This cutiepie has stolen my heart today...

She is good actress and she has cute see smile and beautiful gol gol sa chehra..

She is good addition to the cast.

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pranchat

Why you realize that Sneha has a better character sketch than Anurag and Prerna combined πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

For this reason

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEE4V9uBV_S/?igshid=q3uoab4gzfu5

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

cutipie indeed stole my heart

though yes she doesnot look their daughter but her acting & DD is so cute 

aaj toh parth bhi khade honkar usse dekh raha tha kitni badi badi baate karti haiπŸ˜†

well i love  their scene  

actually ekta ka pabitrya bhagya  yanha play ho raha haiπŸ˜†

Onlyanupre thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

cutipie indeed stole my heart

though yes she doesnot look their daughter but her acting & DD is so cute 

aaj toh parth bhi khade honkar usse dekh raha tha kitni badi badi baate karti haiπŸ˜†

well i love  their scene  

actually ekta ka pabitrya bhagya  yanha play ho raha haiπŸ˜†

That's the only quality ekta had,story kuch bhi ho casting jabardast karti hai.

Sneha is really good in every scene, she has that innocence like anu , chirpy like pre...

Aaj ka episode poora anuprepie ka tha & cutie pie is highlight πŸ‘. Really very good addition to the cast.

Edited by Onlyanupre - 3 years ago