Sushant Singh Rajput Case Thread #7 - UPDATES/DISCUSSIONS (DT Note 140 - Page 127

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: BONNI

Yes,i totally agree with you that different people experience different level of trauma for the same incident. I experience personally when my mother passed away suddenly in 2018.My fathe, brother, relative, even my husband cried,but i don’tknow why i am not able to cry, feel numb.Its took me almost 3-4 months to believe myself my mother is no more....rest of the life live without seeing her.She was my everything.... 

P.S.I don’t know why i am written this.Sorry for.....                                         

I am so sorry. Hugs to you 

BONNI thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you dear... ❤️ 

BONNI thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I am so sorry. Hugs to you 

Thank you dear....❤️ 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sarasingh7

I get it. This has touched lot of people. Haven't seen such outpouring of grief and outrage for establishment in a while, its only natural though.

Thank you for understanding ❤️

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BONNI

Yes,i totally agree with you that different people experience different level of trauma for the same incident. I experience personally when my mother passed away suddenly in 2018.My fathe, brother, relative, even my husband cried,but i don’tknow why i am not able to cry, feel numb.Its took me almost 3-4 months to believe myself my mother is no more....rest of the life live without seeing her.She was my everything.... 

P.S.I don’t know why i am written this.Sorry for.....                                         

awww...I am so sorry for your loss.....🤗 no need to apologize for sharing your feelings....sometimes its easier to share ur feelings with total strangers than with close family and friends..

They say that when a parent dies a part of your heart dies with them...its tough...very very tough...

BONNI thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

awww...I am so sorry for your loss.....🤗 no need to apologize for sharing your feelings....sometimes its easier to share ur feelings with total strangers than with close family and friends..

They say that when a parent dies a part of your heart dies with them...its tough...very very tough...

It’s true,somehow i don’t know others but in my family my two younger brothers still cannot get over. I feel they love my mother more now  compare when she was alive. 

Thank you dear... ❤️