why is prerna the one who is always blamed for being stupid

parica2468 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Prerna is stupid but  not more than Anurag .

Anurag left prerna in the name of sacrifice for a damn house and his business he didnt even check if komolika was telling the truth and blindly insulted prerna in front of everyone .  everyone supported him fro leaving prerna  and he had anupam who knew the truth who supported him in his difficult times .

whereas when prerna had to sacrifice she sacrificed her love for something actually valuable anurags life/freedom  she was under immense pressure and wanted to do something to help the basu family she was emotionally pressured by mohini and had no one supporting her unlike anurag who had is family even her one family ditched her 

the memory loss of anurag was so absurd how could he just marry a girl from the street who saved him and when he brought her home all welcomed her with open arms .mohini who wanted a super rich and classy bahu just welcomed sonalika who anu picked up from the street.

When he regained his memories again he wanted to become  a thorn bird again he still didnt learn his lesson and understand that when thorn birds sacrifice  they  cause there partner pain as well. As soon as he learnt sonalika was komolika he should have handed her to the police for her past crimes  and the video with which she threatened anurag was so stupid  that would could be easily claimed as self defence and he could have hired a good lawyer to reduce her sentence and could have supported her in jail whereas he had to push her from the bridge .what if mr bajaj or his expert divers couldnt save her that was such an impulsive move and when did she come to take sneha he just pushed her down the bridge returned home found sneha missing and thought she took her that proved how dumb he was

after 8 yrs he has a kid with komolika .any sane woman would plot for revenge the man she loved acted slyly pushed her down the bridge gave there child to the orphanage where she passed away and when she is back he is happily living with another woman no one would think maybe he sacrificed for me . seeing him with diya would ofcourse frustrate  her when her child died unfairly  as soon as she was born 

and when prerna became mrs prerna bajaj she always maintained the line with him she made it clear that she has no feeling for him and they never had any kind of relation except friends whereas anurag has diya his and komolikas daughter every time i see diya i get strangely annoyed 

even if prerna comes  to know anurag sacrificed for  her she should not forgive him so easily as the reasons where so absurd and stupid and there could have easily been an alternative way for all this sacrifice .it was like he wanted to become the thorn bird prerna dreamt of 

so i find prerna reasons make sense unlike anurags stupid rash decisions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for the post

Waiting for diya angle to be cleared soon

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

She is a better stupid ? Stupidity ka comparison kya karna ..

She is stupid bec she can be made to believe anything about anurag🤪

Edited by _charu_ - 3 years ago
parica2468 thumbnail

any woman after seeing all that would believe it  no one would think he sacrificed for me so he is happy living with komolika to save me

Edited by parica2468 - 3 years ago
Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: parica2468

any woman after seeing all that would believe it  no one would think he sacrificed for me so he is happy living with komolika to save me

Then why does she continue to love him?

parica2468 thumbnail

because she is confused abt his true nature sometime he is very sweet and sometimes he acts like a jerk so she is not sure abt his intentions so she is not sure if she loves him or she hates him she wants to take revenge because he  just ended everything like it meant nothing she wants to take revenge for their daughter sneha who died , any mother would 

And i am not saying prerna is rite i am just saying prerna does have character flaws  but anurag also has flaws which should be addressed equally if anurag is mahaan for sacrificing his love prerna is mahaan as well for living with the pain of betrayal from the man she loved even if its a misunderstanding she lived with that pain of losing her daughter for 8 yrs

how much ever u hate  the man u once loved the love u have for him will always be there  at least 1% in your heart which comes out   when your emotionally weak  

Edited by parica2468 - 3 years ago
Krinya thumbnail

because she is confused abt his true nature sometime he is very sweet and sometimes he acts like a jerk so she is not sure abt his intentions so she is not sure if she loves him or she hates him she wants to take revenge because he  just ended everything like it meant nothing she wants to take revenge for their daughter sneha who died , any mother would 

And i am not saying prerna is rite i am just saying prerna does have character flaws  but anurag also has flaws which should be addressed equally if anurag is mahaan for sacrificing his love prerna is mahaan as well for living with the pain of betrayal from the man she loved even if its a misunderstanding she lived with that pain of losing her daughter for 8 yrs

how much ever u hate  the man u once loved the love u have for him will always be there  at least 1% in your heart which comes out   when your emotionally weak  

This is as confusing as the writers story. 

Prernas faith in anurag is zero and anurags faith in pre goes in minus. Yeah they can continue this rail.ki patri throughout their life. Love fake hate love fake hate. But since the foundation is missing , it doesnt interest me.

Anyways. How r they to address the flaws ? I mean how do they do it ?  What I dont understand is , how r prernas flaws/stupidity justified if anrag is equally or more stupid ? 

Edited by _charu_ - 3 years ago
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Pari, there’s a movie called ‘Dumb, Dumber, Dumbest’

Here in KZK2 Stupid, stupider, stupidest 

stupid: Prerna, 

Stupider: Anurag

Stupidest: We audience for jhelofying this torture. Itna Kafi hai to answer your question. The show is a JOKE!!!

Brule thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The writers have a big part to play here. They don't give Prerna any monologues about how she feels. The sympathy of the audience should have been with her after that bridge incident. A simple montage of scenes where she couldn't sleep or something could have been added. But the writers wanted to focus on Bajaj and Anurag.

Same is the state of the forum. There are either Bajaj fans or Anurag fans, Prerna fans have either left or have no meat to defend her actions. In short, there is no story of Prerna, the person. No point of view, no character who will voice out her thoughts or justify ( as if that can be done for anyone in the show, anyhoo) her actions. Even her own sister, is either pro-Anurag or pro-herself, she doesn't care about how Prerna is doing minus the men. 

As a usual low blow, at the end of this track she will be made to apologize for her behavior.

parica2468 thumbnail

no ones flaws are justified both r equally flawed and equally in love 

but i have always been a silent reader and most of the post  bash prerna but rarely show anurags flaws that why i  compared them to show that even anurag has flaws not only prerna