parica2468 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Transference

Pari, there’s a movie called ‘Dumb, Dumber, Dumbest’

Here in KZK2 Stupid, stupider, stupidest 

stupid: Prerna, 

Stupider: Anurag

Stupidest: We audience for jhelofying this torture. Itna Kafi hai to answer your question. The show is a JOKE!!!

the only reason kasautii is bearable is because of parth and erica as anupre otherwise the show would be down the dumps once parth leaves i am going to stop watching it because anupre symbolises kzk2  and no parth no anupre

Edited by parica2468 - 3 years ago
parica2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Brule

The writers have a big part to play here. They don't give Prerna any monologues about how she feels. The sympathy of the audience should have been with her after that bridge incident. A simple montage of scenes where she couldn't sleep or something could have been added. But the writers wanted to focus on Bajaj and Anurag.

Same is the state of the forum. There are either Bajaj fans or Anurag fans, Prerna fans have either left or have no meat to defend her actions. In short, there is no story of Prerna, the person. No point of view, no character who will voice out her thoughts or justify ( as if that can be done for anyone in the show, anyhoo) her actions. Even her own sister, is either pro-Anurag or pro-herself, she doesn't care about how Prerna is doing minus the men. 

As a usual low blow, at the end of this track she will be made to apologize for her behavior.

exactly no one supports prerna even  when she is suffering the most anurag and bajaj have there families or business but for prerna even her family ditches her sometimes like, didnt veena realise her daughter is missing for 8 yrs she didnt even file a missing complain and did everybody forget about sneha except anurag, prerna ,bajaj and komolika no one seems to remember the poor child 

in the end of this track if prerna is made to apologise then this shows writers r brain dead  anurag should be made to apologise for the pain he gave her 8 yrs is not a small amount of time 

and my biggest hope is  diya is not anurags daughter . if diya is proven to be anurags daughter then anurag as a character would be  difficult  to even  bear

if diya is actually anurags daughter then after this track with whom will she go she doesnt seem to hate her mother 

Edited by parica2468 - 3 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

It's sad. Nothing to support anurag or prerna. Blame the writing. 

parica2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

It's sad. Nothing to support anurag or prerna. Blame the writing. 

i totally agree

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

EK once in a public podium said that her TV shows are made in a way that her woman audience gets fantasized by her FLs. But, this is one show where everything about women has gone wrong. Leave the FL.... none of the women characters makes sense in the show. Nivi was the only one who was sensible in the initial tracks.... Usko bhi ek seductress bana diya. I want to know what really has happened to EK that she is loosing her ground one by one. 

Starry_Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: grace4317

EK once in a public podium said that her TV shows are made in a way that her woman audience gets fantasized by her FLs. But, this is one show where everything about women has gone wrong. Leave the FL.... none of the women characters makes sense in the show. Nivi was the only one who was sensible in the initial tracks.... Usko bhi ek seductress bana diya. I want to know what really has happened to EK that she is loosing her ground one by one. 

It seems to follow on the same train wreck really of going downhill when it comes to female characters. I have not caught up with this show for a while so do not know much of the mix it has caused but from the surface it seems like Its a scramble egg so to speak 😂. At first everything seems sturdy then it all falls apart and does not make no sense...such is the case i believe.

Abjini thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I didn't like Prena character anymore. For me Prena 2 is one of the  worse female leads of EK and also tellywood. Atleast other female leads of tellywood have some self respect in them but Prena doesn't seem to have even 1% self respect in her.Prena could have have become a successful businesswoman and an independent girl with her own capability but here also she took the help of Bajaj to become successful, she could have took revenge from Anurag and Komolika by using her surname Miss Prena Sharma but no here also she is dependent on Bajaj that is why she is using the surname Mrs Bajaj eventhough she and Mr Bajaj are not married anymore Prena could also take revenge from Anurag  and Komolika by using her surname sharma  but no Prena had to use the surname Mrs Bajaj, also Anurag had to help Prena to get of permission of building the Basu City plan here also Prena didn't got the permission of building Basu City with her own capability but with Anurag's help. I have actually stopped expecting anything from Prena because I think makers will never improve Prena's characterisation👍🏼

Yes many people in this forum are either rooting for Bajaj or Anurag because eventhough both  Anurag nad Bajaj characters are flawed characters but atleast Anurag and bajaj have a consistent and definite characterisation from day 1 but Prena doesn't have that consistency in her character.  Actually Prena will always be a catalyst between Anurag and Bajaj used by the KZK2 makers  to satisfy both the fandoms so I think Prena's characterisation will never be improved. Sometimes Prena will be called  Mrs Bajaj and other times Prena will also be called Mrs Basu to satisfy both the fandoms👍🏼

Edited by Abjini - 3 years ago
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

we check the stupid-o-meter , to fathom the stupidity levels of the leads of this ,

and it's  actually neck to neck but ....I think it' s Prerna little ahead of Anurag even in the levels of stupidity . points ... 

the baap of all stupidities on ITV (atm) is Howrah Khaand 😎 but then Anurag was majboor / blackmailed or lame or  whatever 🤪

Prerna , 8 years later, dreaming romantic dance and having hots  for  apparent killer of her 2 day old baby and who attempted to kill her, nok jhok n romance in the name of revenge....can be stupidity of next level, point to be noted she is NOT blackmailed or majboor to have hots for the man who tried to kill her and with this Prerna beats Anurag in stupidity levels 🏆🏆🏆

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

we check the stupid-o-meter , to fathom the stupidity levels of the leads of this ,

and it's  actually neck to neck but ....I think it' s Prerna little ahead of Anurag even in the levels of stupidity . points ... 

the baap of all stupidities on ITV (atm) is Howrah Khaand 😎 but then Anurag was majboor / blackmailed or lame or  whatever 🤪

Prerna , 8 years later, dreaming romantic dance and having hots  for  apparent killer of her 2 day old baby and who attempted to kill her, nok jhok n romance in the name of revenge....can be stupidity of next level, point to be noted she is NOT blackmailed or majboor to have hots for the man who tried to kill her and with this Prerna beats Anurag in stupidity levels 🏆🏆🏆

💯