I personally feel that Aditya Roy Kapoor would have been even a greater choice for Kabir singh.him and Shraddha could have easily played the part.
I personally feel that Aditya Roy Kapoor would have been even a greater choice for Kabir singh.him and Shraddha could have easily played the part.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
No Shahid was perfect for the role. It was not just meant for eye candy, but serious acting chops.
Anyone would have been OK for that girl's role she was so passive and submissive. Be it Shraddha or anyone- she didn't have much to do.
No, though the movie was controversial, it did such huge numbers only becuase it was Shahid's acting chops that were good enough to make all the girls cry their eyes out and all the boys go "pyaar ke lafde mein anhi padne ka!".
I’m glad he was not Kabutar Singh! I hate that character 😑
He would’ve done well but hasn’t he played an alcoholic and drug addict too many times now?
Aditya would make a joke of Kabir Singh character. I still find Aditya strictly average in acting field. Though Aditya played drug addicted role earlier, but Kabir Singh's character required some seriousness and passion in it, which Shahid nailed perfectly. Starting from the college boy to a broken hearted strayed person, Shahid was the perfect one to play this character among the Bollywood actors.


No, Shahid was perfect.
Aditya Roy is really bland 😆
Film would've been a super duper utter flop then .
Unpopular opinion but I guess Kabir Singh isn't a really challenging role. Shahid is a good actor and he did well but I guess many others could have done just as well ( right now it is impossible to imagine because we all have already seen Shahid do it). I personally feel that these angry young brooding characters are not that difficult to play.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Da7LTC_zPq4/?igsh=MWU3ODJyejVmMHBrag==
...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWO9pbfdvD0
Shraddha Kapoor and Shakti Kapoor Akshay Tritya post https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWlwG3RiIoB/?igsh=MTJnZXpqeW93amRkaA==
https://x.com/i/status/2075414847593034165
7